Jaguar Woman" of Mexico

That is disgusting. I couldn't even read the article because she is so ugly.

The pic of her in the park with her kids really struck me. I mean, I don't wear sweats when I'm out with my 13 y.o. daughter so as not to embarrass her, for goodness sake.

Good grief, I wonder what kind of heck her kids catch from their friends?

I just don't get it...

I have no tattoos and have only my ears pierced one time....

Well, on the plus side, no one would notice my cellulite if I did that to myself. :floorlaugh:

I never thought I'd say this, but I'll take the cellulite. :noooo:

horns!?! wtf lady, get a grip

she looks hideously disfigured with those fangs & horns

Well, call me crazy; but it looks like her four children are alive, schooled, and fed in a house full of love. Caylee Anthony was not that lucky, and her "mother" was oh so pretty.

Well, call me crazy; but it looks like her four children are alive, schooled, and fed in a house full of love. Caylee Anthony was not that lucky, and her "mother" was oh so pretty.

Which proves what? Her ugliness is self inflicted. What does that have to do with Caylee Anthony? Her mother was a *advertiser censored* and you're crazy. You're welcome.

Which proves what? Her ugliness is self inflicted. What does that have to do with Caylee Anthony? Her mother was a *advertiser censored* and you're crazy. You're welcome.

I just don't like judging a person by its looks. It was a simple comparison between someone who looked 'normal' and is a baby murderer and someone who looks freakish but seems to care, feed, and educate her kids.

My .02 -- no need for name calling. :(

She's happy with how she looks. Her children seem happy and well adjusted. She's obviously taking care of them, and providing for them. I bet she's happier now than she was those years in an abusive marriage. So who cares what she looks like?

Does she have a job? No offense but I don't see anyone hiring her looking like that. It is what it is.

Extreme self-expression...

Actually I like some of her facial tattoos and some of her facial jewelry...in an artistic way, even if it wouldn't be my choice to do.

And like many artists of all kinds, she doesn't dress conservatively.

There are many tribal peoples (even to this day) that use similar (even the same) types of body modification. Myself, I don't care for the horns, bumps on the arms, extreme teeth, or ear lobe stretchers; and I hope there aren't medical repercussions for her.

"She's an artist, she don't look back." - Bob Dylan

Does she have a job? No offense but I don't see anyone hiring her looking like that. It is what it is.

She appears to be an entrepreneur. One of the pictures has been taken at her tattoo parlor and boutique.

I just don't like judging a person by its looks. It was a simple comparison between someone who looked 'normal' and is a baby murderer and someone who looks freakish but seems to care, feed, and educate her kids.

My .02 -- no need for name calling. :(

It's one thing to be born ugly and another altogether to choose it. If you choose to look ugly, I think I have every right to judge.

To each his own, I guess.

I saw an older video of this woman on youtube (before she had the stars and dots done under her eyes and on her cheeks). The interview was all in Spanish so I didn't catch much of it.

That popped up lots of videos of body modification...lots of people with faces and heads completely covered with tattoos (some very artistic) and jewelry. The extreme seem to go for shock appeal (or maybe it satisfies some inner need for something, for them).

Just a thought: the high platform boots she wears reminds me of the 6-8 inch stilettos that are more universallly acceptable in the entertainment and modelling industries, and even everyday nightlife at restaurant, movies, shows, and clubs. Heck, even many everyday workplaces. Shoes that you couldn't run in, if you had to...totally impractical and then there's the health drawbacks (foot/back problems, etc.).

Men invented high heels, LOL. The vast majority don't wear them. ;)

Definitely interesting.

It's one thing to be born ugly and another altogether to choose it. If you choose to look ugly, I think I have every right to judge.

To each his own, I guess.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." - who said that?

"Beauty is only skin deep." - who said that?

"One man's junk is another man's treasure." - who said that?

(serious questions)

:hug:

I don't see hideous, fat, ugly, tall, skinny, acne, when I meet new people. I see the smile, the eyes, attitude and heart. Thats how I usually describe people, not their general appearence.
She survived 10 years of domestic abuse, and for WIW, it's better to get it out than keep it in. If she deals with her issues that way, who am I to judge? Kids? Kids are more accepting of a person than most adults. I have tattoos, in fact, I am going with my youngest son tomorrow who is 23 to get the tattoos he wants for his birthday. My tattoos are more like milestones markers in my life, and they are really beautiful. I have one son who doesn't like tattoos on himself, but has never said anything negative about mine, his sisters or his brothers. Live and let live?

I don't see hideous, fat, ugly, tall, skinny, acne, when I meet new people. I see the smile, the eyes, attitude and heart. Thats how I usually describe people, not their general appearence.
She survived 10 years of domestic abuse, and for WIW, it's better to get it out than keep it in. If she deals with her issues that way, who am I to judge? Kids? Kids are more accepting of a person than most adults. I have tattoos, in fact, I am going with my youngest son tomorrow who is 23 to get the tattoos he wants for his birthday. My tattoos are more like milestones markers in my life, and they are really beautiful. I have one son who doesn't like tattoos on himself, but has never said anything negative about mine, his sisters or his brothers. Live and let live?
American society seems to be mostly about appearance, and of course, moreso than that, money. It's not who you are as a person, but who you know, how much money and other financial assets you have, and how you look. I wish it was primarily about the more important things. Maybe someday? It could happen... :heart:

JMO but if this woman is happy and her children well-adjusted and cared for then precisely where is the harm in her choosing what to do to her body?

I would much prefer read a story about an empowered, pro-active DV survivor than reading a case about a DV survivor who mutilates herself - leaving only scars in her wake - because she can't handle the pain and doesn't know where to turn.

I had my inner forearm tattooed when I left my abusive marriage. It covers my own self-cutting scars. Butterflies to symbolize change and metamorphosis. A new chapter if you will.

As an aside: no child should be embarrassed by a mother who loves them. There are too many out there that have no one. Instead of us changing ourselves to please our children perhaps we should be teaching them to be tolerant of a world that comes in many different shapes and colors. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back