GUILTY CA - Eugene Ballantyne for soliciting, child *advertiser censored*, Running Springs, 2012

Missizzy

Reaction score
Another teaching pedophile whose target victims are the same age as his students. Interesting how they located the guy.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-teacher-photos-20120314,0,4988813.story?track=rss

San Bernardino [CA] teacher arrested in child *advertiser censored* case
March 13, 2012

"The FBI arrested a San Bernardino middle school teacher Tuesday on suspicion of child *advertiser censored* for allegedly exchanging sexually explicit photographs with a 13-year-old girl in New Jersey. Eugene Ballantyne, 29, was taken into custody at his Running Springs home..."

and

"...Ballantyne told investigators that he also received sexually explicit pictures from a 15-year-old girl two years earlier and traveled 180 miles to have sex with a 17-year-old girl in July..."

and

"...Ballantyne was very demanding during phone conversations with the minor victim and persuaded the victim to engage in sexual activity while they conversed," according to a statement released Tuesday by the FBI office in Los Angeles. According to the affidavit, in one email Ballantyne told the girl: "It's really so nice to have you in my life. I only wish you were here so I could really express my feeling to you. It is hard to be so far apart...."

More at link (plus photo--surely not the mug shot??)

February 2014
LOS ANGELES—A former teacher at Arrowview Middle School in San Bernardino was sentenced this morning to 120 months in federal prison for attempting to entice a 13-year-old girl in New Jersey to engage in sexual activity.

Eugene Ballantyne, 30, of Running Springs, California, pleaded guilty in July 2012 to one count of attempting to entice a minor to engage in illicit sexual activity. (...)
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/l...enced-to-120-months-for-enticement-of-a-minor

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back