Rebecca Zahau would have turned 33 today. Never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonepile

Reaction score
and let us work with everything at our disposal to honor Rebecca, and to deliver the truth, and the justice for her and for her family.

(thanks to Anne Bremner for reminding us of that date)

I think the Zahau family should be very proud of themselves in how they have not given up and are keeping her memory alive. The wheels of Justice turn agonizingly slow but they do reach their destination.

We will never let this go until Justice is done. I heard there is a group forming in San Diego that will protest during local elections. All the power to them.

No one is forgetting Rebecca Zahau, not today, or any other day. RIP Rebecca and Max. We all are praying for justice.

Happy 35th Birthday Becky! We are keeping you alive in our :heartbeat: hearts and minds. You deserve justice, and above all else, peace, love & joy.

Rebecca is not here today so my message is for the Zahau family. I respect you all so very, very much for continuing the fight for justice for your beautiful and deeply loved Becky.
It hurts me every time I see a cowardly and vitriolic attack on her from anonymous posters.
There are good people and loving people in this world and I speak to you from myself and from them. Keep up the good fight. We are all behind you in your quest for justice.
RIP Rebecca. May there be justice for Max and Rebecca. God bless.

Rebecca is not here today so my message is for the Zahau family. I respect you all so very, very much for continuing the fight for justice for your beautiful and deeply loved Becky.
It hurts me every time I see a cowardly and vitriolic attack on her from anonymous posters.
There are good people and loving people in this world and I speak to you from myself and from them. Keep up the good fight. We are all behind you in your quest for justice.
RIP Rebecca. May there be justice for Max and Rebecca. God bless.

The thanks button is not enough. You've summed up exactly what I think. The Zahau family has conducted themselves with such dignity and resolve. I pray every day for justice for RZ and for her family, and for poor little MS. I wish that the powers that be would reopen these cases and give these families the answers they need.

Happy birthday Rebecca. Rest in peace. There are many many many who will never rest until justice has been served. It may take time. We must be patient. But please know that those responsible for your death will be held accountable.

Born on the Ides of March. The assassination of Julius Caesar. Conspirators.
The conspirators never met exactly openly, but they assembled a few at a time in each other's homes. There were many discussions and proposals, as might be expected, while they investigated how and where to execute their design.
Assassination of Julius Caesar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Happy birthday Rebecca!

I'm so sorry you're not here to celebrate with your family. You and your family are in my thoughts today.

Rebecca may be gone from this earth but she is NEVER gone from our thoughts and our hearts. Bruce Lee the actor once said "the key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering". Rebecca Zahau will be remembered for who she was for many years yet to come. Happy Birthday RZ.
"I am not far away
you can see me in the sun
you can hear me in the wind
you can feel me in the rain
you can touch me in your heart
I am not far away"

Happy birthday Becky! I know your family is thinking of you and missing you horribly. I know you're in a better place. We are all still here waiting for justice for you, we are still confident that it will come. Prayers for your family today as they continue to fight for justice for you.

Happy Birthday, Rebecca!
Wish you were here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members