A Reminder About Name Calling on Websleuths

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

Websleuths strives to be the best and most professional true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

We have a rule at Websleuths. No derogatory name calling. No matter who the name calling is directed toward. Even the criminals.

As hard as it may be please refrain from calling anyone involved in the case anything but their true names.

However if you feel they are lying you may certainly state this opinion. That's not what I am saying.

All I am asking is you use your common sense and not call anyone any derogatory names no matter how fitting you feel the name may be.

Thank you very much for all your work and participation.

Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

Dear Websleuths Members,

Websleuths strives to be the best and most professional true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

We have a rule at Websleuths. No derogatory name calling. No matter who the name calling is directed toward. Even the criminals.

As hard as it may be please refrain from calling anyone involved in the case anything but their true names.

However if you feel they are lying you may certainly state this opinion. That's not what I am saying.

All I am asking is you use your common sense and not call anyone any derogatory names no matter how fitting you feel the name may be.

Thank you very much for all your work and participation.

Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com
Hang on. So you're not saying that we may state our opinion that someone is lying? IMO, this part is convoluted and not well-expressed. I would have written it like this-

We have a rule at Websleuths: No derogatory name calling no matter who the name calling is directed toward, even the criminals/suspects. If you feel they are lying, you may certainly state this opinion, but please refrain from calling anyone involved in the case anything but their true names.

You're welcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back