Preliminary Report Human Remains are not Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media release
big spring police department
03-23-2012

the autopsy on the remains found in big spring texas began a short time ago in tarrant county. Detective george oliver of the big spring police dept. Is in attendance. It has been determined that the remains are that of a male. As of this time nothing else has been determined and we will put out another release following completion of autopsy and a preliminary report from the medical examiner. No further at this time.

Detective sgt. Tony everett pio

Well, can you imagine how SA felt on the drive to CC?? I'll bet he was cocky and smug.

GULP............. So what male children are missing from the area?

Did I say GULP YET?:what:

Back to searching for Hailey, not that I really quit. I hope and pray some other family may find some closure for their missing loved one and justice can be served.

Media release
big spring police department
03-23-2012

the autopsy on the remains found in big spring texas began a short time ago in tarrant county. Detective george oliver of the big spring police dept. Is in attendance. It has been determined that the remains are that of a male. As of this time nothing else has been determined and we will put out another release following completion of autopsy and a preliminary report from the medical examiner. No further at this time.

Detective sgt. Tony everett pio

BBM: OMG ! No wonder Billie and Shawn did NOT "head for the border" ! They knew she wasn't buried there !

MOO ...

I am shocked...and really sad, as I thought Hailey had a chance to be buried...

Now SA running back to town makes a kind of sense...no worries...JMO

If nothing else . . . hopefully this find will re-invigorate the search teams to go back and look at all of the areas that they didn't search for Hailey or thought they might not be able to search (ie: fenced in privately owned property). Maybe all property owners would make a pledge to allow searchers onto their property or start a search themselves to do a arms width search teams.

Hailey - help us find you - shine a light to illuminate where you might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth