Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

I think Tori and Dean are the cutest couple and I like their show. She sure had a baby soon after the first one though.

I am happy for her!!! They are a sweet couple.:)

I love the name Stella too. I think it means star in Latin. Anyhow it's a beautiful name for their little girl.

I think the name Stella too. I wish their little family all of the best.:)

Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith have a daughter named Stella.

Congrats to them!
I like alot of older names (Sophia, Grace, etc...) but Stella isn't my favorite... (like my opnion really matters, lol) Although I like it MUCH more than Apple, Cocoa and other odd names celebs chose to name their babies...

I love the name Stella . . . it was my grandma's name!:)

Congrats to them!
I like alot of older names (Sophia, Grace, etc...) but Stella isn't my favorite... (like my opnion really matters, lol) Although I like it MUCH more than Apple, Cocoa and other odd names celebs chose to name their babies...
My poodle's name is Sophia. :D I like that name too! :)

I'm so happy for them. I really like Tori. She and Dean seem to make such a great couple. Can't wait to see pics of the new addition!

I love the name Stella . . . it was my grandma's name!:)

:clap: It's the name of my favorite Aunt too. She's a wonderful woman, so much integrity, kindness, compassion, strength, intelligence. It's all there.

congrats to Tori & Dean.....i have never cared for Tori Spelling, but since watching the show, i've come to like her...she comes across a bit more 'real' in the show, than i expected.......i work with a lady whose name is Stella Jane...she hates her name Stella, & goes by Janie.....i like Stella, myself:)

The late John Ritter has a 9 year old daughter named, Stella.

Paul McCartney has a daughter named Stella. :)

Tori Spelling expecting baby No. 4

Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott, have three children together, including a daughter, Hattie, born in October. They have another daughter, Stella, and a son, Liam. McDermott also has a son from a previous marriage.

Good for them (though little Hattie is only 5 months old - yikes). They seem to have quite a happy little family going on :)

Mel

Tori Spelling expecting baby No. 4

Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott, have three children together, including a daughter, Hattie, born in October. They have another daughter, Stella, and a son, Liam. McDermott also has a son from a previous marriage.
WOW! Is this one due in Oct too?
Was she an only child? She seems like a good mom from what I have seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back