Time for your chocolate break!

" Last summer, a study of more than 100,000 people found those who ate the most chocolate were 39 percent less likely to get heart disease and 29 percent less likely to have a stroke, HealthPop reported. Months later a 10-year study of 33,000 women found a 30 percent reduced risk of stroke among chocaholics."

WOOT is right, Emma!!

Gotta go get me some chocolate. Trader Joe's has some delish stuff...maybe I'll make a trip over there...

YAY!

Best-
Herding Cats

Love LOVE it! Anything I can use to defend my chocolate fixation is fine by me, ha HAH.

Of course, realistically, we have to bear in mind that the correlation COULD be due to some other factor altogether, like folks with money for chocolate may also have money for a higher level of nutrition, fitness, and medical care. OR if one is eating chocolate then one is therefore NOT eating something much worse for health. Oh well, think I'll have one of my dark chocolate covered walnuts before signing off for the night. Did you know walnuts have omega 3 essential fatty acids? Lol

Love LOVE it! Anything I can use to defend my chocolate fixation is fine by me, ha HAH.

Of course, realistically, we have to bear in mind that the correlation COULD be due to some other factor altogether, like folks with money for chocolate may also have money for a higher level of nutrition, fitness, and medical care. OR if one is eating chocolate then one is therefore NOT eating something much worse for health. Oh well, think I'll have one of my dark chocolate covered walnuts before signing off for the night. Did you know walnuts have omega 3 essential fatty acids? Lol

:skip:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back