Strand of Christmas Lights

Angie

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe Jonbenet was stragled by a strand of christmas lights that still had electricity pumping through it causing burn marks or abrasions from the hot lights. Just a thought!!!

Angie, we know she was strangled with a nylon cord, however your imaginative thought could very well play into this. There is a book, written by Singular , that suggests Jonbenet was taken from her home for the purpose of child *advertiser censored*. Being the Christmas season, I suppose the use of lights would be a possibility.

sissi said:
Angie, we know she was strangled with a nylon cord, however your imaginative thought could very well play into this. There is a book, written by Singular , that suggests Jonbenet was taken from her home for the purpose of child *advertiser censored*. Being the Christmas season, I suppose the use of lights would be a possibility.

I don't think this was an outside job though. I think all of this took place within the home.

If, Angie, you believe she was murdered in the home, I suggest you read the list of items taken from the "wine cellar", maybe you will find something to support your ideas. Many times ,I go back and re-read just to refresh a bit. An example of this, the broken purple decoration, the knife(with ornament), wire, and an angel were listed , it makes me wonder if these were just debris or items used in the murder.

Usually, the simplest explanation is the correct one.

If the Ramsey's did the murder (or accidental killing) and cover-up, there's not one thing about the incident that can't be explained.

If you go by the kidnapper/intruder theory....there's a long list of things that need to be explained away, including (but not limited to):

The pineapple (did the intruder clean up, throw away the can, put the can opener away?)

The washing of Jonbenet and change of clothes

The totally irrational "ransom note"

The fact that there's no evidence of an intruder

The heart on Jonbenet's palm that wasn't there the night before.

The practise note

Her body being wrapped in her favorite blanket

Evidence of the cleaning up of a bedwetting incident

The Ramsey's lack of interest in incoming phone calls before Jonbenet's body was found.

And tons more...................

wenchie said:
The pineapple (did the intruder clean up, throw away the can, put the can opener away?)

Wenchie,

I basically agree with you on the things you listed but, for the sake of correctness, the pineapple was cut-up fresh pineapple purchased from Safeway and was in the refrigerator. It was spooned from the Safeway container into a little white bowl using a giant serving spoon, which was left in the bowl.

JMO

undefined
wenchie said:

If the Ramsey's did the murder (or accidental killing) and cover-up, there's not one thing about the incident that can't be explained.

If you go by the kidnapper/intruder theory....there's a long list of things that need to be explained away, including (but not limited to):

sissi: there was no changing of clothing, it is presumed she was wiped off

sissi: there is quite a lot of evidence of an intruder

sissi: you know this?

The practise note
sissi: mr. and mrs. ramsey is not a practice note

sissi; it was not her favorite blanket

sissi: absolutely NO evidence of a bedwetting incident, clean sheets and bedding

The Ramsey's lack of interest in incoming phone calls before Jonbenet's body was found.
sissi: another bit of misinformation, according to friends of the Ramseys each time the phone rang all were hoping it was from the kidnapper

sissi: so far ...nothing....

I haven't seen BrotherMoon around, however I did see on another forum someone trying to spell moon with a G. Could ,perhaps,have BM taken on a totally different persona......"misanthrope..a person who hates or distrusts mankind
misanthropic: marked by a hatred or contempt for mankind " (webster..not me)

11-24-2004 07:23 AM
Angie
Maybe Jonbenet was stragled by a strand of C=christmas lights that still had electricity pumping through it causing burn marks or abrasions
from the hot lights. Just a thought!!!

=======================================>>>

How do you stragel someone? Thanks.

jasmine said:
I will say it one more time YOU ARE SICK!!!!!
Jasmine, You couldn't have said it better. I chose not to comment on such a disturbing comment, but you hit the nail on the head :silenced:

Miss Anthropy -
You're at the wrong site, hon. Perhaps you should visit http://www.misanthropic-.com/index.html. You would fit right in over there.

ilovemine said:
Miss Anthropy -
You're at the wrong site, hon. Perhaps you should visit http://www.misanthropic-.com/index.html. You would fit right in over there.
Except the baby name story..found that funny! I have among my ours Mia..whose mom stuck an H on the end? a rande' (girl), Karon's birth is tomorrow morning, an irish tony(actually named after a beloved orange tabby)...so yeah..I laughed..

About the strand of Christmas lights, in addition to the strangulation with the cord, and the head blow, could a string of Christmas lights shock a person as strongly as a stun gun could? I wouldn't have thought Christmas lights would be that strong. Maybe someone was trying to find out?

You sure came up with a thought, so I'm just bumping this up. There's just no telling what original and not-so-original experiments were done that night by someone. Getting any other vibes about it?

wenchie said:

The practise note

the pineapple was probably eaten before they went to the Whites. No real proof it was pineapple. Arnt saw some on the table and asked the coroner IF that was pineapple and he said it could be.

She was wiped down, not washed and she was wearing the same clothes the night before she was found.

The ransom note could have been written by anyone with access to the house. Patsy was basically ruled out. 4.5 on a scale of 1-5. 1 match, 5 no match. Foster was discredited and how many other experts said she most likely didnt write it? 5?

No intruder evidence except disturbance at the OPEN window that had been broken by John the fall before. Unlocked windows and one unlocked doors. Not to mention all the evidence that could not be sourced to the house or family.

Nobody remembers seeing the heart on her hand the night before. Doesnt mean much since anyone could have drawn it.

Practice note...same as ransom note. Anyone in the house had access to the pen and pad. Handwriting doesnt match Ramseys so none of them wrote it.

There is no evidence of bedwetting or cleaning it up...just in Rookie Steves book he thinks that was the reason for killing...no wet bed, no wet sheets. Just his "theory" off the top of his head.

what lack of phone interest?

Now we have DNA that clears the Ramseys. You cant dispute it or come up with the pathetic excuse of it being from an asian factory worker. That wouldnt fly in any other murder case and you know it. Its mixed with her blood!!!

jasmine said:
Now we have DNA that clears the Ramseys. You cant dispute it or come up with the pathetic excuse of it being from an asian factory worker. That wouldnt fly in any other murder case and you know it. Its mixed with her blood!!!
Wrong on all counts Jasmine.
The DNA does not clear the Ramseys, read the latest statement from Tom Bennett who is in charge of the investigation now.
The DNA could have come from the factory or the point of sale. Opening a garment package, or returning one is not unheard of.
The DNA is not "mixed" with her blood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back