FL - Two killed, 12 injured in North Miami funeral home shooting, 30 March 2012

Awww, what a cutey! Updated story with pic of McKayla. I can't even imagine being on the phone with one of my granddaughters and her tell me she's been shot! It's always good when there's a happy ending at least for one of the victims in this story. Prayers for the rest.

She is precious.

It makes me so sad when people resort to such gang related violence. It's so unnecessary.

I am glad that the little girl is going to be alright along with everyone else who survived, prayers for all of them...

I have a high disdain for gangs and won't comment any further ....

To me gang members are cowards. They would rather shoot then physically fight, because that might 'hurt'. The also 'make war' on children, women and others who aren't involved, who wouldn't be prepared to shoot back. They are cowards plain and simple.

So afraid of being 'dissed' or 'disrespected' afraid that someone might laugh at them.

If they were really men, they would be too busy providing for their familes and caring for their own to make war on innocents.

To me gang members are cowards. They would rather shoot then physically fight, because that might 'hurt'. The also 'make war' on children, women and others who aren't involved, who wouldn't be prepared to shoot back. They are cowards plain and simple.

So afraid of being 'dissed' or 'disrespected' afraid that someone might laugh at them.

If they were really men, they would be too busy providing for their familes and caring for their own to make war on innocents.

Gangsters, bullies, and terrorists are cowards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back