GUILTY WA - Noah Sanford, 2, murdered, Tacoma, 30 March 2012

hambirg

Reaction score
noaha.jpg

This is the only picture of Noah on her facebook, it's almost a year old.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002451046457

This child had a father. A father who had at least some involvement in his life.
I don't understand.

I just want to say, I'm so proud of Pierce County. When things like this happen here. . people confess. This woman and the man that shook his daughter. . .they called 911 and confessed. Ed Troyer told us if Pierce County would have had what UT did in the Susan Powell case there would have been an arrest and those two beautiful boys would still be here. I have close ties to people in the Pierce County criminal justice system and I know that is true. They have faith in their juries and they take cases to trial. If Ayla Reynolds or Lisa Irwin had went missing in Pierce County. . .we would have already seen arrests and be at trial. I hope all that has transpired in the Susan Powell case is a wake up call to other jurisdictions! the people of Pierce County already know!

Dammit. . now let's spread that mindset. You are not going to get away with killing an innocent child. The powers that be are going to prosecute. Regular Joe blow's on a jury are not stupid. They can follow logic! Damn. . DA's quit being so damn soft. File charges already. It works! Perps in Pierce County know. . .they don't even try to float these crazy *advertiser censored* stories. They know there goose is cooked. Yay! Pierce County law enforcement!!!!

An autopsy revealed the boy's cause of death was likely smothering.

----------

"I murdered him. I hit his head on the dresser,"
Walker is heard telling the dispatcher. "I purposely tried to kill him."

When the dispatcher asked if the boy was breathing, Walker replied, "No, he's dead."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...g-death-of-2-year-old-son-Noah-145804875.html

Smothering or blunt force? Or both? I'm confused...

Sadly I learned today that the mother had a schizophrenia diagnosis and was a known meth user. DSHS knew this. IMHO, they dropped the ball. I hope there are some answers as to how and why this could have happened. Poor Noah. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back