Does passing the Polygraph hold any weight for JB & Others

En Passant

Inactive
Reaction score
Since I have read many comments about this specificly I feel it is important having it's own thread. I would like to share information about brain scans of SK & the accuracy compared to a polygraph test that Joesph Brewer passed & the importance of these in the world of Socio-Paths/Anti-social personality disorder as well as psychopaths.

Now If we can have Brain scans (which are cutting edge & compare to other SK that works) of Joesph Brewer, CHP & GC that would be much more reliable don't you think?

There are thousands of articles with the same conclusion...

Food for thought:

Research suggests there may be a biological component to the sociopath's fearlessness. Sociopaths are remarkably tolerant of electric shock (Hare & Schalling, 1978). Under tense conditions they show heart rate acceleration but few other signs of stress—no sweaty palms, for example. They typically pass a lie detector test even if they are lying. Ability to pass a lie detector test is part of the FBI's profile for murderers who mutilate their victims, because this type of person is usually an antisocial personality. Link below

http://www.holisticsurvival.com/how-reliable-is-a-lie-detector-test/

http://www.holisticsurvival.com/how-reliable-is-a-lie-detector-test/

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

http://www.intropsych.com/ch12_abnormal/antisocial_personality.html

Here is the real deal....Let's see Joesph Brewer agree to this along with CPH & GC...the FBI would know what they need to do to investagate each. Due to neuro functioning.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15386740976

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/brutal-psycho-killer-minds/story?id=11461505

Video of Ripkin & about brain scan....graphic interview

http://youtu.be/n6WASU4-2jU

Here is the thing Jospeh Brewer did not pass the lie detector test, it had inconclusive results. A well known fact.

Here is the thing Jospeh Brewer did not pass the lie detector test, it had inconclusive results. A well known fact.

Why did a poster claim this on the JB POI thread, that he passed & he is not a suspect & cleared etc? hmmm

There was all these news posts just writing articles & nothing stated by LE.

I just want to give you a sincere compliment, I read a number of your posts....I agree with many of them. I appreciate your knowledge & trying to stay to facts.

See I don't ask for link cuz there isn't one. But I just started a thread about brain scans & polygraph test that SK pass easily. Just thought it may change some old school thoughts.

I know you are unable to mention people who have not been mentioned but you say ...you have a person that is a main player....but not mentioned...I belive anything is possible....except JB had nothing to do with the murdering & torturing....of victims. I feel he fits the profile to a tee....I think he has got some big players involved to save his skin.....Interested in your thoughts?

I must have missed that in the news.

It was not in the news....JB passing, not passing, or taking the polygraph....just give links to all these stated facts they are very important info. Every1 asks for links so please provide the widely known fact of it being inconclusive...I didn't see it.

I do see a lot of non Factual statements as projected factual....like this inconclusive.

If there is no link it is substantiated it is not fact.

Just wishful thinking Or opinion that he took it & that's what you think the results are......right?

It was not in the news....JB passing, not passing, or taking the polygraph....just give links to all these stated facts they are very important info. Every1 asks for links so please provide the widely known fact of it being inconclusive...I didn't see it.

I do see a lot of non Factual statements as projected factual....like this inconclusive.

Just wishful thinking Or opinion that he took it & that's what you think the results are......right?

"...just give links to all these stated facts they are very important info."

Well said!

It was so beautifully stated, I'm going to quote you on this in the future!

I googled Joseph Brewer + lie detector test. Looked thru 10 pages and could not find anything from MSM or LE that said his LDT was inconclusive or that he passed. There were statements on various blogs that said his LDT was inconclusive and blogs that said he said he passed. Isn't it well known that LE never reveals LDT results to the public? Correct me if I am wrong.

"...just give links to all these stated facts they are very important info."

Well said!

It was so beautifully stated, I'm going to quote you on this in the future!

Now Down...lol....I always say IMO, In my head...my theory.....I learned from all of you. I am going to start going link crazy....with lots of articles, the thing is the source....see newspapers state & make mistakes all the time....when LE states it than they own it.....

The statement above states "Inconclusive it's a well known fact"

If fact wasn't there than.... IMO or I thought, would even be okay...because not stated as fact.

So you can feel free to Quote me but if I feel it is self explanitory....I float...
Like the fact I never said I didn't read it....same instance. Just keeping it friendly. I don;t repond well to harsh interragtional questioning, it's just me.

So I hope you mean what you are saying in a friendly manner. We all want the same thing the SK caught.....we just disagree on who it may be.

I do not know if you have an Idea? I "Think" you stated you did not, I may be wrong but thats what I thought & I also wondered why not come up with something you are bright? Why would you want to be here if you really didn't have any idea or thoughts. 2 things I liked what you said about " you thought the perp ran the other sight". Second was the info on sock puppets, I am not savy to any of that stuff, in fact I believe I was swallowed up by those people on another place.
also, I listened to the Radio show, I have my opinions on that which I will refrain from sharing as not to say things one can't....Still learning the rules. I will start to put out a lot of facts about behaviors, research & statistics....though hope it helps. So when I have an opinion I can share how I formulated it.
I come in peace, but with a view & Opinion.....if we just cohabitate on here respectfully win win.

It was talked about on these forums a few times.
Here is one link and I have read others.
http://bayridgejournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/body-dump-at-gilgo-beach.html
Brewer has taken a lie detector test, with inconclusive results.
Truth even re mentioned this again the other day.

ETA: This one was found from early on. It states he was not given his results and police will not comment.
Brewer said he voluntarily took one but wasn’t told his results. Brewer also said he was cleared as a suspect, but when asked about Brewer last week, Suffolk County police would not comment.

I will look more tomorrow its late for me in the am, now.

Why did a poster claim this on the JB POI thread, that he passed & he is not a suspect & cleared etc? hmmm

There was all these news posts just writing articles & nothing stated by LE.

I just want to give you a sincere compliment, I read a number of your posts....I agree with many of them. I appreciate your knowledge & trying to stay to facts.

See I don't ask for link cuz there isn't one. But I just started a thread about brain scans & polygraph test that SK pass easily. Just thought it may change some old school thoughts.

I know you are unable to mention people who have not been mentioned but you say ...you have a person that is a main player....but not mentioned...I belive anything is possible....except JB had nothing to do with the murdering & torturing....of victims. I feel he fits the profile to a tee....I think he has got some big players involved to save his skin.....Interested in your thoughts?

What are you saying, I cannot understand your post.
I never said I have a main person, actually the opposite and that is a problem since quiet a few can fit into different parts of this.

Now Down...lol....I always say IMO, In my head...my theory.....I learned from all of you. I am going to start going link crazy....with lots of articles, the thing is the source....see newspapers state & make mistakes all the time....when LE states it than they own it.....

The statement above states "Inconclusive it's a well known fact"

If fact wasn't there than.... IMO or I thought, would even be okay...because not stated as fact.

So you can feel free to Quote me but if I feel it is self explanitory....I float...
Like the fact I never said I didn't read it....same instance. Just keeping it friendly. I don;t repond well to harsh interragtional questioning, it's just me.

So I hope you mean what you are saying in a friendly manner. We all want the same thing the SK caught.....we just disagree on who it may be.

I do not know if you have an Idea? I "Think" you stated you did not, I may be wrong but thats what I thought & I also wondered why not come up with something you are bright? Why would you want to be here if you really didn't have any idea or thoughts. 2 things I liked what you said about " you thought the perp ran the other sight". Second was the info on sock puppets, I am not savy to any of that stuff, in fact I believe I was swallowed up by those people on another place.
also, I listened to the Radio show, I have my opinions on that which I will refrain from sharing as not to say things one can't....Still learning the rules. I will start to put out a lot of facts about behaviors, research & statistics....though hope it helps. So when I have an opinion I can share how I formulated it.
I come in peace, but with a view & Opinion.....if we just cohabitate on here respectfully win win.

I posted my preliminary profile in the "Post Your Theory/Profile" thread.

I sated well known because it was discussed here before.

I sated well known because it was discussed here before.

Well not being intentionally difficult but truth is I didn't hear about it & a few others didn't & even poster said I Thought.

You said "Well known fact".
Different twist.....I didn't know & it was a rumor so there is no link, it's not true as of yet.....just keeping it clean.

I really meant what I said I read a lot of your comments & agree wit a lot.

we may disagree on some. But now we read the posts and did JB take the test?
Is this just like the Salem Witch Hysteria/trials all because of Tituba....?

I am confused as to who took test that was not clear again on ID.....
Than JB being a divorcee was new to me..."..
Even the drifter vague

I recall reading on Robin Sax's site "findshannan..." that both JB and MP's test results were inconclusive.

LE never issued statements saying MP or Brewer were "cleared" or that they "passed" a polygraph. Actually, now that Akeem Cruz has been found guilty of sex-trafficking, I'm wondering when MP and JB will be arrested for the same. MP "the pimp" drove Shannon from Jersey City, NJ to NYC then to LI, crossing state lines. Clearly JB and MP were involved in sex-trafficking and they should be arrested. If arrested it will be MP's second offense for sex-trafficking. No wonder he high-tailed it out of Oak Beach the night Shannon went missing.

NBC reports he took the polygraph
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...each-Suffolk-Police-135107923.html?fullSite=y

ABC reports JB, NOT LE, states he passed the polygraph
http://abcnews.go.com/US/york-serial-killer-search-police-broaden-search-shannen/story?id=12420545

I could not find any news sources (blogs..etc dont count) stating inconclusive, passed or failed.

NBC reports he took the polygraph
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...each-Suffolk-Police-135107923.html?fullSite=y

ABC reports JB, NOT LE, states he passed the polygraph
http://abcnews.go.com/US/york-serial-killer-search-police-broaden-search-shannen/story?id=12420545

I could not find any news sources (blogs..etc dont count) stating inconclusive, passed or failed.

Likewise Pak claims to have passed his test with "flying colors", but I don't recall any official statement about this. I think it was hinted at, though, on the recent Disappeared episode when Ret. Chief Varrone says he was given a polygraph and said about this that "his story appeared to be believable". He did not mention Brewer's polygraph and stopped short of saying "pass/fail" with Pak.

IMO, polygraphs are total junk anyway. Anybody can pass one. It's the very few who get so darned nervous & want to spill their guts that law enforcement are looking for. (in other words - maybe 2% of the population who are total idiots might fail one.)

just my 2 cents

IMO, polygraphs are total junk anyway. Anybody can pass one. It's the very few who get so darned nervous & want to spill their guts that law enforcement are looking for. (in other words - maybe 2% of the population who are total idiots might fail one.)

just my 2 cents

I've always read that polygraphs are 70%-80% accurate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back