Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Because there have not been any breaks in this case, we are now going to just have a discussion thread. If we get news, go ahead and open a thread if you want. But unless it is new from MSM, please leave the discussion on this thread.

I did leave the court case information thread open as well.

Be prepared for the day when this forum is moved to the Missing! area. It will come. :tears:

Thank you, I appreciate this thread as I've very recently been interested in trying to get up to speed on this case (I know). If anyone can point me to a quick, accurate synopsis, I would very much appreciate it.

Because there have not been any breaks in this case, we are now going to just have a discussion thread. If we get news, go ahead and open a thread if you want. But unless it is new from MSM, please leave the discussion on this thread.

Be prepared for the day when this forum is moved to the Missing! area. It will come. :tears:

BBM

Oh, Kimster, I am in tears also! Even though I think this case is probably cold, it makes it so much more official when placed in the "Missing". I've followed many, many of these cases, but Haleigh was always my love. I felt so bad for her medical problems, her family life, and all the drama she had to live with.

Thanks for all you do for us. oo

[/B]

BBM

Oh, Kimster, I am in tears also! Even though I think this case is probably cold, it makes it so much more official when placed in the "Missing". I've followed many, many of these cases, but Haleigh was always my love. I felt so bad for her medical problems, her family life, and all the drama she had to live with.

just curious, what is the legal status of Haleigh? Is she considered missing? or does LE calling this a homicide, change her missing status?

BBM

She Is Gone - YouTube

I'm speechless right now because I am choking on tears. I will find my voice and continue to raise cane about this baby. It's a disgrace how she has been discarded and forgotten by her 'family'.

It ain't over yet. There is no statute of limitations on this case. As soon as they turn them out, they will mess up.

Makes me almost sad that Ron's appeals are almost over. ........IMO

You weren't kidding were you? ;) Less than 48 hours later.......

How bout something like this next time? :rocker:

HaleighPapa-1.png

Don't worry Baby Girl, I found you and I won't stop.

Wow :(

It is rather amazing that a good majority of the original posters from this case are still around waiting for news on HaLeigh. Just goes to show how dedicated everyone is to her, even after three years (of very little news a majority of the time).

PAPA! :floorlaugh:

I did make an announcement!

Yeah, it was really hard to move Haleigh, Kyron and Lindsey. Those are my personal top three missing kids' cases, other than Adrianna Wix. :tears:

We're looking at the Featured area differently now. We plan to move forums in and out if there are breaks in the cases. Susan Powell's case was the first one where she had been moved out and moved back in. There will be more going on in the future as we continue to try and organize the forum so members can find things easier.

If we could, we'd feature ALL the kids who are missing! KWIM?

Wow, I just logged in and couldn't find Haleigh's thread like I usually do and had to do a search for her. I knew that it had to happen, that she would one day be moved but I must admit, I feel like someone has kicked me in the gut. I've hung in with this case since day one and have threatened to leave and never come back a few times. Had to put myself in "timeout" a few times as well. Had to walk away a few times. Cussed and cried a few times.
I've got to go take a few deep breaths right now. :(:tears::sigh:

I just hope that someone will find religion or get kicked in the butt or be plagued with such nightmares that they talk in their sleep and finally let people know where she is and what happened to her.

Bless you all for caring for Haleigh.

mkay said:
I beg to differ.
Google child abduction and check out each and every parent(s) background and habits.

Who said this was an abduction case? And this could have been prevented with proper parenting. Is that even up for debate?

This would have never happened to me when I was 5. Because my parents would have never left me with a teenager who they knew had been on a drug and sex binge with a drug dealer, and was not in any way shape or form capable of watching two young children.

This is not a case where a child was abducted. This is a case where a child fell victim to homicide.

So I don't need to google child abduction cases and compare them to Haleigh's case because that is like comparing apples and oranges.

This case has a lot in common with cases where couples, boyfriend/girlfriends or husband/wives murder and cover up what happened to the child.

IMHO..Haleigh is not missing... Perhaps some in her family of origin don't know what exactly happened to her or where her remains are, but I feel certain her father as well as his mother and his grandmother have the answers to those question IF only they would tell the truth..

R.I. P Haleigh..

Wow, I just logged in and couldn't find Haleigh's thread like I usually do and had to do a search for her. I knew that it had to happen, that she would one day be moved but I must admit, I feel like someone has kicked me in the gut. I've hung in with this case since day one and have threatened to leave and never come back a few times. Had to put myself in "timeout" a few times as well. Had to walk away a few times. Cussed and cried a few times.
I've got to go take a few deep breaths right now. :(:tears::sigh:

That's the way I felt too, lone. We all knew someday she would be moved to the "missing", but it was a real stomach punch, plus heartache when it did happen.

God bless little Haleigh.

and he informed me that his aunt, and I have no idaea which, that follows this case. And that she calls once a month to follow up.

and by God, before I let this case go cold, I will do my best to not let that happen, I am looking forward to meetin with the family

My friend told me that her husband gets a phone call each month, from a relative that wants to keep the case going. I will be extra glad to inform you what I can get from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10