Turkey Dispute Leads To Stabbings

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
WORCESTER, Mass. - A man was charged with stabbing two relatives who allegedly criticized his table manners during Thanksgiving dinner.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=55985

Can we go a Thanksgiving without this happening?? :rolleyes: EVERY year I hear a news report about something similar!Sheesh!!! And to think I dread Thanksgiving at our house!!! :doh:

Ah, the family that sleeps together, sweats together.

This is not surprising to me. Holidays, are the most stress filled times, for a LOT of people.

What would he have done to them if they had criticized something more substantial like his work habits or child rearing skills?

True Story... my ex-husband and I had a house full of guests and were having a rip roaring argument... he took the turkey off the counter, right out of the pan and drop kicked it out the back door of our house... it sailed clear across the yard and over the fence into the neighbours yard.

Then he stormed out of the house.... and left me with 12 dinner guests - it was so embarrassing LOL

I can laugh about it now. :D

messiecake said:
WORCESTER, Mass. - A man was charged with stabbing two relatives who allegedly criticized his table manners during Thanksgiving dinner.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=55985

Can we go a Thanksgiving without this happening?? :rolleyes: EVERY year I hear a news report about something similar!Sheesh!!! And to think I dread Thanksgiving at our house!!! :doh:
:eek: Well, next time these fine folks will just have to do a mideaval themed Thanksgiving (nay, neanderthal) - anyway one without modern utensils. Hope nobody died. Geez.:razz:

Casshew said:
True Story... my ex-husband and I had a house full of guests and were having a rip roaring argument... he took the turkey off the counter, right out of the pan and drop kicked it out the back door of our house... it sailed clear across the yard and over the fence into the neighbours yard.

Then he stormed out of the house.... and left me with 12 dinner guests - it was so embarrassing LOL

God Casshew that is hilarious.

Casshew said:

Was he a former kicker, for a football team? :D

Sprocket said:
Was he a former kicker, for a football team? :D
No, he's just a former husband

Man oh Man.. I swear it was all in slow motions as that turkey sailed out the door and there was grease everywhere... drippings... and bits of turkey on the porch as it kind of exploded a bit.... I had to clean up all the mess and I was crying and embarrassed... my sisters were cracking up... and then everyone was laughing.. so we just had our meal sans the bird. I had made a ham too.. so everything was okay... until he showed his face later :mad:

LOL and is that when you drop kicked his sorry butt out the door?

That was the beginning of the end Tybee, I was 7 months pregnant and I cried for days over the turkey incident LOL

I remember going to look over the fence a few days later and the bird was all torn apart... cats, etc.. but the pop up thermometer was stuck in the ground rofl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back