WA WA - Sue Ellen Walker, 32, Seattle, 13 March 1992

JDuMo

Reaction score
Just added to Charley Project; I didn't see a thread for her already.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/walker_sue.html

walker_sue.jpg

Brightly colored bird tattoo on right shoulder. May use the last name Groger.

Was she traveling or was she homeless? It states that she had no permenant address.

Born Sue Ellen Evans in Dothan, Alabama in 1959. This is confirmed by the obituaries of her mother from 2013 (MARY EVANS Obituary (1924 - 2013) - DANVILLE, AL - Dothan Eagle (legacy.com)) and her brother from 2014 (Grant Evans Obituary - Spring Hill, Tennessee | Legacy.com) which identify Sue Ellen Evans Groger of Seattle as daughter and sister of the deceased. As reinforcement (to eliminate the possibility of 2 with the same name in Seattle), Ancestry has an entry from the early 90s in the US Index to Public Records of Sue E Walker born November 1959 in Dothan and living in Seattle, with the alternative name of Sue Evans. Both of the obituaries list her as of Seattle and surviving the deceased. Ancestry also has a 1977 yearbook photo from Dothan of Sue Evans which looks like a younger version of the missings picture.

Born Sue Ellen Evans in Dothan, Alabama in 1959. This is confirmed by the obituaries of her mother from 2013 (MARY EVANS Obituary (1924 - 2013) - DANVILLE, AL - Dothan Eagle (legacy.com)) and her brother from 2014 (Grant Evans Obituary - Spring Hill, Tennessee | Legacy.com) which identify Sue Ellen Evans Groger of Seattle as daughter and sister of the deceased. As reinforcement (to eliminate the possibility of 2 with the same name in Seattle), Ancestry has an entry from the early 90s in the US Index to Public Records of Sue E Walker born November 1959 in Dothan and living in Seattle, with the alternative name of Sue Evans. Both of the obituaries list her as of Seattle and surviving the deceased. Ancestry also has a 1977 yearbook photo from Dothan of Sue Evans which looks like a younger version of the missings picture.
This isn't much, but I found an obscure youtube video with just 15 views when googling "Sue Ellen Groger" and the only comment is from an account named @michelle5812: "Good afternoon. My husband is Sue’s son. Mary Bess Evans was Sue’s mother. Grant Evans was Sue’s brother. We do not know if she is alive or not. You are welcome to message me for more information"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back