Info/timeline of the alleged Dr. H phone calls to Shannan Gilbert's relatives

Theforeigner

Reaction score
Request to Truthspider

In order to be able to truely concider wheter Dr H made those 3 alleged calls, may I ask you:
Do you have info/timeline of the alleged 3 Dr. H's phonecalls?
Meaning could you please provide answers to thise questions about the 3 alleged calls supposedly made by Dr. H to Shannan Gilbert's relatives?

I´m only asking this question because, I have, not so far, seen any, in depth info/timeline, on the issue.

Thanks in advance.

1 call:
date:
Time:
Duration of the call,and was it confirmed by LE? :
Location of caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Name of caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
name of the reciver of the call, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Location of the reciver, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Caller's type of phone (landline?, cellphone?,throw-away phone?:
Callers phonenumber, and was it confirmed by LE? :
Reciver of call's phonenumber, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Content of of the call by caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Content of of the call by reciver, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Characteristic of the caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Was the call confirmed by LE?:
Other info of importance:
Links to additional info or backup:

2nd call:
date:
Time:

3rd call:
date:
Time:

I have now started this new thread on this issue, and posted thise questions in this new thread.
So may I ask you Truthspider to please answer the questions , due to that you seem to be the person who has most insight on the matter?

I think such a info/timeline will help the rest of us understand the possible significance of those calls, if we can see all the details in one place.

Rtfm

:)

Attachments

• Dr Hackett 2 letters to tv show.pdf
    482.4 KB · Views: 165
I got all excited for nothing.

Thanks for this thread Theforeigner! It's still a great idea!

Theforeigner,

The rest of us can still investigate the phone calls.

The way you have broken everything down with relevant questions gives us a great framework from which to sleuth.

Thank you!

Ok I´m VERY sorry you feel that way.
May I ask you what you feel is the problem to fill out a form that will make it easier and clearer for the rest of us to understand the details and significance of those calls?

The documents you provided does not give info on the sigificant 1st phonecall.
The documents you provided only give info of the 2nd and the 3rd phonecall made by Dr H, that beeing the May 6th and May 9th 2010 phone calls.

There is no info on the, IMO most interresting alleged phonecall, the 1st call. The one where the caller, alleged, stated that the caller had treated Shannan etc May 1st, 2010.
Not sure what date and time that call was supposed to have taken place?

I REALLY do hope that you will help out and fill in the significant detail/info on this matter, especially due to that thise calls seems to be a significant part of your reason to suspect Dr. H as beeing the LISK.

So, in al respect, could you please provide all info you have avaible on that
1st phonecall ?
And then I will try to fill it into the forms.

Thanks in advance

TF

I'm old & stupid...

but how did Diaz know to go see Hackett, if Hackett *didn't* make that 1st call?

I'm old & stupid...

but how did Diaz know to go see Hackett, if Hackett *didn't* make that 1st call?

That is what I hope that Truthspider could explain to us by providing all the details about the alleged 1st call.

IMO, either Hackett did make the call...or the sk is someone close who knows Hackett & called claiming to be him and then Diaz goes to see Hackett & Hackett actually did make 2 calls thereafter.

IMO, either Hackett did make the call...or the sk is someone close who knows Hackett & called claiming to be him and then Diaz goes to see Hackett & Hackett actually did make 2 calls thereafter.

You may be right MrsPC, but the intention of this thread is to gather actual confirmed information about thise calls, so that we have a basic ground to consider a possible sigificance of thise calls.
Especially detailed info on the 1ST alleged phonecall.

Did Alex go with Sheere to OB? I remember they went there 8 days after Shannan went missing from what Sheere said, right? That was the day they found Shannan's earring and went to tt Dr. Hackett.

I think Mari has posted on other sites and wish she belonged here!!!

Thanks Foreigner for the thread and your thought put into the questions. Just for my appreciation this weekend I will re-listen to the 'Here Women Talk' tape as I know Dr Hackett is talked about by Sherre. Hey, I'll do it after dinner tonight ;}

One thing I've always been curious about is whether or not the letters would be admissible in a court of law.

I think I'm going to write to some of the WS vetted attorneys to get their opinions on that very question.

I have half way completed my letter to the WS verified attorneys. I will finish composing it and PM it to them Saturday.

Does anyone have any specific questions regarding the letters (the ones attributed to the doctor from the 48 Hours show) as they pertain to the law that you would like included?

It's curious to me that Hackett bothered writing any letters at all & specifically that he wrote them to a media entity.

I recall during the Scott Peterson murder case (of Laci Peterson) that his criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos stated that "it's not a crime to lie to the media." Geragos also stated the same when discussing the Condit/Levy case:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0107/26/lkl.00.html

Don't know if that is applicable here but it's something to consider.

It's a criminal defense attorney catch phrase, it's not easy to find good things to say about guilty people, but they try :) Just keep saying the defendants name and the phrase "not a crime" in the same sentence...they will sway eventually. Lying to the media is something that guilty people usually do, it helps them to temporarily hide from the truth.

Let's look at what we really know (and do not know) about this 1st phone call.

Mari's interview with NY Magazine a year after SG went missing is the most accurate and detailed first-hand response from Mari regarding that 1st phone call;

The day after Shannan went missing, Mari says, she received a phone call from a man claiming to be Hackett. The man said he ran a home for wayward girls where Shannan had been staying and was calling because she had left unexpectedly. He asked Mari if she knew where Shannan was. It was the first time Mari had heard Shannan was missing.

Mari didn’t know what to make of the call. Looking back, she can’t even be sure it was Hackett on the phone. If it was him, was he fishing to see if Shannan was all right? Was someone else doing that, using his name?
-Source

From this interview with Mari, we know the following;

1. She claims the call was made to her the very next day after SG went missing (so the call was made to her on Sunday May 2nd).
  2. She cannot prove that the caller was indeed CPH (which implies that she doesn't have phone records to prove it)
  3. She claims that this phone call is how she learned that SG was missing.

There is something that doesn't add up here.

Here we have Mari stating that she first learned about SG going missing on Sunday May 2nd.

However, according to her daughter Sherre, they did not learn that SG was missing until Monday May 3rd;

The mystery of Shannan's disappearance began on May 3, 2010. Sherre Gilbert got a phone call from her sister's boyfriend reporting that Shannan hadn't come home in two days.

"Immediately, I started to panic ... I knew when he called me that it was something serious..." she says."I could hear the fear in his voice...

The Gilberts say they immediately filed a missing persons report, but with no news, they drove 140 miles from their home in upstate New York to Oak Beach, Long Island, to look for Shannan themselves. By then, she had been missing for eight days..."
--Source

And this tends to be supported by the fact that according to the New Jersey City police, the first missing person's report was filed by Gilbert's parent the on Tuesday May 4th (the day after Alex called Sherre (Source).

And eight days later would have put their first visit to Oak Beach to look for her as Sunday May 9th, Mothers Day (more about that day in a moment).

Back to Monday May 3rd...

That is also the day that Joe Brewer learned that SG was missing;

Pak, the driver, and Diaz, the boyfriend, dialed him on a three-way call to discuss what happened.

Brewer said he tried to join Diaz to file a missing persons report in Suffolk County, but was told that he was not close enough to Gilbert to do so. Her family later filed the report.
-Source

That is also the day when CPH claims to have met Alex and Michael "by chance" as they were going door to door asking neighbors for assistance. Whether or not you want to trust that the letters faxed to 48 Hours are authentic, you can trust that the story about Alex & Michael and the May 6, 2010 call to Mari from CPH took place because Jim Jones heard it repeated by CPH himself when he spoke to Mari;

Mari informs the doctor that she wants to know first hand what happened.

“I never saw her. I never met her,” is his reply.

“Yeah but this is my question,” Mari says. “You called me. And for over a year you denied it.”

“I didn’t deny it. I…” he says.

It’s been widely reported in the media that the doctor lied about having ever called Mari. But to be fair, I have yet to see any footage of this or even any quotes that provide context. All I have seen is footage of him denying ever seeing Shannan and saying that he hadn’t even heard her name until a week or so after the night she went missing.

“And when there was proof that you called me, you admitted it,” Mari adds.

“I had long since told the police that I called you. Because Alex (Shannan’s boyfriend) asked me to call you,” the doctor responds.

The doctor goes on to tell us that he gave Alex his card to give to Mari and everyone else.

“But you called me on the second not the sixth. Way before anyone knew Shannan was missing.”

It’s an important point because if he called her on the 2nd it could suggest that he got the number from Shannan or from her phone, rather than from Alex. Though I personally have never seen the record that Mari cites.

“I didn’t call you on the second. How could I call you on the second?” he says, walking away a few steps in apparent aggravation.

“That’s what I wanna know…,” Mari states.

“Well, I don’t…no one has any proof of that,” he says, returning to us.

“The phone records are proof.”

“You’ll have to …Show them to the police, please,” he says.

“They have them,” Mari replies.

The doctor goes on to tell us that all he did was meet Alex and the driver as they were coming down the street asking questions and that he invited them in to talk. He says he told them to contact Suffolk County police as well as the Jersey City police and that he also told them to check with Shannan’s family to make sure that her phone was turned on. He also says that he met Shannan’s sisters the following week when they came that Mother’s Day. And that he returned the phone calls that Alex asked him to make but that was it.
“All this stuff about a rehab or something,” he adds. “I don’t have any rehab. I don’t do rehab.”

“So why would you say that to me?” Mari asks.

“I didn’t,” he says.
-Source

As far as Sunday May 9th, that is the day that SG's mother, sister and friends finally went to Oak Beach to look for SG (no offense, but when you find out on a Monday that someone in your family went missing, why do you wait until almost a week later to get in the car and go look for her???).

That is also the day that they went to CPH's home. Incidentally, what we don't know are the details of why CPH called Sherree for 4 minutes at 12:06pm on that day (Mother's Day) -Source I suspect that he was returning her phone call because she may have called him to let him know that they were in the neighborhood and would like to meet with him).

Now here are the things that also don't add up for me;

1. If Mari received a phone call on May 2nd as she claims, then when Sherre received the startling phone call from Alex, why didn't Sherre tell Alex that SG was okay because she was in a rehab?
  2. When Mari went to Jersey City to report SG missing, why didn't she make any mention of the May 1st phone call??
  3. Why does Sherre later change her story and start saying that she was standing next to her mom when she received the May 2nd phone call about rehab?" If that was true, then why did she first go on record by saying that it was AD's May 3rd phone call first alerted her to the fact that SG was missing?

I just PM'd 5 letters to 5 WS verfied attorneys regarding the doctor's letters.

I basically asked them if, in their opinions, the letters would be admissible in court as proof as to the events that allegedly transpired.

Seaslug -

the only issue I have with your post is this line:

That is also the day when CPH claims to have met Alex and Michael "by chance" as they were going door to door asking neighbors for assistance.

To my knowledge there are no reports that Diaz was going door to door asking neighbors for assistance (other than perhaps Hackett's account.)

We still don't really know if Diaz went deliberately to see Hackett because of Mari's reported 1st call or if he was truly just randomly knocking on doors. It makes a big big difference IMO.

MrsPC,

Yes it makes a big difference if MP and AD were going door to door ( which I doubt) or only went to PCH's house. This is crucial, as if MP and AD went only or first to CPH it lends credibility that there was some prior relationship between CPH and MP.

Right now we only have CPH's word as to the fact MP was checking with other residents of Oak Beach.

Could some locals on the forum confirm with other neighbors in Oak Beach if they were visited by MP or AD.

If I were MP and truly looking for SG the day I returned, I definitely would have visited GC. Did GC get a visit from MP and AD?

If CPH is lying and MP and AD only came to see him, then it reinforces the theory about the relationship between MP and CPH.

So locals, please can you find out how intensive the search by MP and AD was. How many neighborhood doors did they knock on?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back