Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseTree

Reaction score
I'm so sad that Kyron's case isn't hot anymore :(

Kyron, where ever you are you are never forgotten. May the Angels hold your hand...

Kyron being sent to the missing but not forgotten forum is so sad, but he is not alone.

I'm infuriated that so many children are just 'gone'.

I have so many thoughts, but will check here daily.

My heart sank when I looked for Kyron's board and found it moved. I understand, but still feel so sad.

xoxoxx Kyron... you are not forgotten!

We got you, Buddy. We have not forgotten and neither has your precious Mother.

Still thinking of Kyron every day.

We all know there is some hinky reason behind this little guy going missing. We knew the same thing with Susan Powell. What I pray for everyday and night is that the investigators working this case will grow a pair and go with their gut, unlike the Utah LE.
We need a break now!

Welcome to the new home for Kyron Horman's forum. We will only be using the general discussion thread unless there is breaking news.

We've also left the divorce proceedings thread open.

:grouphug:

:tears::tears::tears: This is so sad and heartbreaking ! I hope and pray that this does NOT become a :coldcase:

While I have not been posting much here, I still look for news on Kyron all the time ...

Question for Kimster : Can we discuss "anything" here, except the divorce discussions would be on that thread ?

TIA !

:please::please::please: that Kyron is found !

We all know there is some hinky reason behind this little guy going missing. We knew the same thing with Susan Powell. What I pray for everyday and night is that the investigators working this case will grow a pair and go with their gut, unlike the Utah LE.
We need a break now!

:rocker: I totally agree !

JMO, but LE knows WHO is responsible for Kyron's "disappearance" ... and what about the DA : What are they waiting for ? :banghead:

Just as you pointed out : LE knew WHO was responsible for Susan Powell's "disappearance" ... and the same with Kyron and a number of cases we follow here at WS ...

Frustrating and :maddening:

:moo:

You're still on my mind and in my heart, Kyron...

May you AND justice be found soon.

<3

Kyron, there are so many people who want you found that I can't imagine that not happening.
May the Angels hold your hand.

Keep the faith this could be Kyron's story someday....

A Philadelphia man brought an end to a missing child case – previously unsolved for 34 years – after browsing the Internet and finding that the person who disappeared was himself.

Steven Carter, 35, was searching MissingKids.com in 2010 when he stumbled upon an age-progression image of Marx Panama Moriarty Barnes that looked like him, ABC News reports.

“You look at the picture and it’s almost so similar you don’t know what to do,” Carter, a software salesman, told Fox News.

Steven then contacted his adoptive mother, Victoria, and sent her the baby image of Marx Panama Moriarty Barnes on the website.

Victoria Carter told ABC News that Barnes looked similar to photos they took of Steven when he was a baby. Victoria Carter claimed she adopted Steven at the age of 4 from a orphanage in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Steven was confirmed to be the baby in the photo after he provided police with information and completed a DNA match.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/2...ter-finding-himself-on-website/#ixzz1tapfiZAr

Bern, I thought the same thing when I read that story. Isn't it amazing?

Bern, I thought the same thing when I read that story. Isn't it amazing?

Yep, and I keep his photo and flyer information in my car, just in case. I want to be able to compare it and be ready to call LE to come get him. I know to many that sounds crazy, but FL is a magnet for people who want to drop out of sight, start over, transients, and an array of others who just want to hid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni