Teenage exorcists in Scottsdale destroying demons for fun

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...dale-destroying-demons-for-fun-146488815.html
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Three Scottsdale girls are fighting evil for fun. The trio claims to be forcing demons out of possessed people.

It's just something nice that the family does together to help people, their father is an experienced exorcist and they roleplay with the daddy acting demonically possessed.

On a more worldly note:

The 20-year-old said the trio won't turn down a reality TV deal if one comes up. The girls admit their own show could bring in money for college.

Larson said he is thinking about opening a school to teach youth exorcisms as the public seems to be interested.

Larson also said a representative from the Dr. Phil show called him Friday to book him and the girls for the show.

Can I just say that very few things on this planet scare me, but exorcisms - well, that's on the short list.

I don't know...this isn't something that should be televised. Faith, strong, good, pure faith is needed when challenging evil, and engaging them. Television cameras and lights? Not so much.

As for them doing it with their father, I can't help but wonder about things there...it's not usually something handed down like a business...seems to me, one has to be 'called' to that activity, not just "role play".

I dunno. I just dunno.

Best-
Herding Cats

Um their father seems pretty confident that at least 50% of the world population is currently inhabited by demons.

I am not really sure what more I can say that would better illustrate my thoughts on this one while still remaining within TOS and being respectful.

Well, exorcising is a family tradition for Brynne, whose dad, the Rev. Bob Larson, claims to have performed more than 10,000 exorcisms in the last 30 years, many of which have become popular YouTube clips among believers and non-believers alike because of their over-the-top nature.

The elder Larson believes 50 percent of the population is affected by demons in one way or another, and the girl squad fights Beelzebub head on with holy water, Bibles and crucifixes, Newser reported.

Larson gives the teen devil defeaters hours of training each week and the girls have exorcised dozens of people already in between trips to the mall, classes and karate practice. In the process, Tess, is already a self-described expert in identifying a possessed person

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/06/teen-exorcists-give-devil-hell_n_1407644.html

Maybe some of the reporters are possessed too because the articles give different information.

tlcox's link:
Larson and the girls' exorcism sessions are not free, and he insists that one session almost never does the trick.

"We have to fund what we do," he said.

the link in the OP:
While the reverend asks for donations for his exorcisms, the girls don’t charge for their services.

I guess it's better for business the more demons there are among us.

Tess first "saw the evil" and allegedly performed her first exorcism on a 15-year-old friend at a sleepover who had complained of "splitting headaches for no reason" (an apparent symptom of possession). The girl in question was said to have been a strong Christian who had recently wandered away from God.

I'll tell you what, you'd better not try this trick on one of my kids...
On what medical authority do these girls tell that their possessed headache sufferers do not have migraines or a brain tumor, vision problems or just a tension neck?

They were on Anderson Cooper last month. Really think these girls have no clue dealing with the demonic is not something to toy with!!:doh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyTnDqdFXLM"]How the Teens Got Involved in Exorcism - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJRWdfq2sF4"]How Much Does an Exorcism Cost? - YouTube[/ame]

Tess first "saw the evil" and allegedly performed her first exorcism on a 15-year-old friend at a sleepover who had complained of "splitting headaches for no reason" (an apparent symptom of possession). The girl in question was said to have been a strong Christian who had recently wandered away from God.

She apparently wandered away from her common sense too. If someone has splitting headaches for "no reason" they should go to a doctor, not a 15 year old religious fanatic at a sleepover.

What century are these people living in?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/bob-larson-skype_n_4688323.html

A 60-minute Skype exorcism costs $295, and is considered a tax-deductible donation to the International Missions Program.
Some skeptics think the over-the-top antics by the allegedly possessed souls are a sign that it's all just a show, but Larson denies those allegations.

“It’s real,” Larson told the station. “There would be no reason to theatrically stage this for any reason. Why would anybody do that? I have no idea.”

Well I have a pretty good suggestion... $$$$$$$

I am sure that little devil on their shoulders is laughing all the way to the bank with them because if they ever turn their backs on him...

Running with the devil is never a wise choice. They may think it is fun but the reality is that's a very dangerous game they play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back