UK - James Bulger, 2, abducted & murdered, Merseyside, 12 Feb 1993

He's lucky she didnt kill him!
I'll never understand the "sweetheart" deal those two psychos got and theres no justification for it! :furious: I hope all of Britain finds out their idenities and they don't get a moments peace!

Brefie.. very interesting article!!

I don't know what to think. Maybe it is like she says... she just needs to see them and thats it. But, if she loses it one day she is going to kill them :eek:

I have totally mixed feelings about this case.....on one hand they needed to be punished - nothing surer, but on the other.....they were small children, I feel like they were so young that the parents should have been in prison also. They needed to have learned this behaviour somewhere. These boys did not come from a law abiding, loving home - and this has nothing to do with wealth.

Messiecake, the only thing wrong with Britain finding them all the time, is that they have been granted anonimity (sp?) for life - so the authorities would have to keep moving them at the tax payers expense. I also read this same story in a British tabloid, who of course are no doubt hounding this poor woman and encouraging her actions for headlines as even she is a 'paper seller' to them, I have no doubt they will head up a 'disgusted citizen' campaign as money is spent to move these boys on.

If I were her I probably would have attacked him. What they did to her son was horrific and they should still be in jail.

She should have the right in knowing where they are at all times. They did the worst they ever could to her.

My best friend who was shot by her boyfriend and left paralyzed knows EXACTLY where he is, what he does, where he works. And so she should!

Brefie said:
I have totally mixed feelings about this case.....on one hand they needed to be punished - nothing surer, but on the other.....they were small children, I feel like they were so young that the parents should have been in prison also. They needed to have learned this behaviour somewhere. These boys did not come from a law abiding, loving home - and this has nothing to do with wealth.

Messiecake, the only thing wrong with Britain finding them all the time, is that they have been granted anonimity (sp?) for life - so the authorities would have to keep moving them at the tax payers expense. I also read this same story in a British tabloid, who of course are no doubt hounding this poor woman and encouraging her actions for headlines as even she is a 'paper seller' to them, I have no doubt they will head up a 'disgusted citizen' campaign as money is spent to move these boys on.
I have to disagree with you about them being small children... 10 year olds know murder is wrong, had they been 5, you might have had a point.

This reminds me of the case made famous by the film, Heavenly Creatures, in which, Pauline Parker (16) and Juliet Hulme (15) took turns clubbing Parker's mother to death. After a short sentence of five years, the friends were separated and given new identities. They were found in the late 90's, Pauline had become Hilary Nathan, running a Children's riding school, and Juliet had become Anne Perry, a successful mystery writer. Incidentally, both have taken to religion, the former a catholic, the latter a mormon.

Jacobi said:
This reminds me of the case made famous by the film, Heavenly Creatures, in which, Pauline Parker (16) and Juliet Hulme (15) took turns clubbing Parker's mother to death. After a short sentence of five years, the friends were separated and given new identities. They were found in the late 90's, Pauline had become Hilary Nathan, running a Children's riding school, and Juliet had become Anne Perry, a successful mystery writer. Incidentally, both have taken to religion, the former a catholic, the latter a mormon.
I LOVE that movie.Its one of my all time faves.
The girls got off wayyyy too easy but I think that was due to the times (NZ in the '50s).Nowadays it wouldve been LWOP.

I track them down too but I wouldn't be as nice. The LEAST I would do is stage a protest! I can't say what I'd really do because it's against the law!

I can't understand how she was able to control her rage. Reading about what these demons did to her poor innocent 2 year old makes my blood boil and I am not involved in this at all. It was a sick, sick torture and murder and these young men got off way too easy.

I think their whereabouts and idenity have been kept a closely guarded secret.
It was reported at one stage that they were sent to Australia but Im not sure if its true or not.

I think their whereabouts and idenity have been kept a closely guarded secret.
It was reported at one stage that they were sent to Australia but Im not sure if its true or not.
According to some posters here we are all convicts, whats a few more. Seriously though, I think the bride to be has a right to know who she is marrying, trust in a marriage is essential, and to start a married life together with secrets is doomed imo. If she finds out from some other source that would be terrible, he needs to come clean from the start.

Secrets dont come much bigger than the one he has...............if you were just about to get married and hubby didnt have any pics of his childhood you might have some worring to do.

:eek:

I think any woman that is engaged right now should be looking twice at her fiance. Hopefully this woman will read this in the news and start asking a few questions...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back