GUILTY OK - Erik Saxton, 41, beaten to death with crystal ball, OKC, 16 Sept 2010

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Oklahoma City woman gets life for crystal ball murder (Daily Oklahoman)
NORMAN — An Oklahoma City woman was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday for using a crystal ball to beat a man to death.

Clara Ann Blocker, 40, pleaded guilty in Cleveland County District Court to first-degree murder in the September 2010 death of Erik Scott Saxton, 41.

Saxton's mother, who came from Rochester, N.Y., for the sentencing, said her son was born a dwarf and struggled with physical problems all his life.

“He was little but he had a big heart,” Juanita Saxton Tischendorf said.

Saxton was 4 feet 5 inches tall and was partially paralyzed on his left side, Tischendorf said

Blocker, who is almost 6 feet tall, initially told police detectives she wouldn't have done anything to hurt Saxton “because he's a little person.”
---
more at link above

Erik Saxton

Clara Ann Blocker

UGH! This disgusts me! I guess it's because it's just not right to pick on (LET ALONE BRUTALIZE AND KILL) the little guy! It's just NOT RIGHT!!!!! People make me sick.

Any crime with a victim is horrible, no matter how minor, to be victimized is the worst thing in the world, but this is somehow much more upsetting.

Maybe it's a large woman making a smaller man cower, seems so sinister...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back