North Korea issues unusually specific threat 4/23/12

dsntslp

Reaction score
North Korea issues unusually specific threat

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/north-korea-issues-unusually-specific-threat-152720861.html

By Dylan Stableford | The Envoy

"North Korea's military vowed a new and unusually specific threat to its neighbors, saying it would reduce South Korea "to ashes" in less than four minutes.
The statement, released Monday when programming was interrupted on North Korea's state TV by a special report, comes amid rising tensions on the Korean peninsula."

(More at link)

Looks like the story went to print 3 hours ago, so...

My best friend is in Seoul right now! Ah. She hadn't heard about this when we texted earlier this morning.

I don't think they meant that they would do it four minutes from the announcements, I think they meant that they have weapons capable of doing the job in a four minute span of time.

And on that note, I think they're lying. JMO.

My best friend is in Seoul right now! Ah. She hadn't heard about this when we texted earlier this morning.

My granddaughters husband is in South Korea. He is Army. He is not at Osan (near Seoul), though, it is further south than Osan AFB.

Is your friend in the military, JourneyRain?

I don't think they meant that they would do it four minutes from the announcements, I think they meant that they have weapons capable of doing the job in a four minute span of time.

And on that note, I think they're lying. JMO.

BBM:

I think they are also, Not_my_kids. They are always threatening, aren't they?

(BBM)
SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea vowed today in an alarming announcement to “soon” reduce parts of South Korea’s capital to “ashes” for insulting North Korea’s leadership.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/north-korea-vows-special-actions-to-turn-seoul-to-ashes/

This just (further) continues to show N. Korea's KJU's level of immaturity and depravity - You hurt my feelings, now I'm going to kill you. Just shows how little they think of human life - Same MO they use with their own people!

JMO~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back