Seven Years

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
Seven Years ago today, Raven put into motion something he planned and premeditated out of selfishness, greed and for no real reason.

Obviously he had his reasons, none of them were due to Janet as a human, a wife, a friend, a Mother.

He embezzled from Eurosports where Janet and Raven both worked and lost his job. He needed an attorney and he knew it was going to cost him and he knew that he'll never really be able to keep his toys, and live the lifestyle he was accustomed to. Janet eventually left her job at Eurosports because of her embarrassment of what he did to a company that she enjoyed working at.

He knew by the end of the week he would be jobless, Janet was pregnant again...he knew they had no money and Janet and him split the first time she was pregnant because of his infidelities. Did Janet find out about continuing infidelities?

He didn't want anymore burdens, he wanted to be free to date and play with his VX and move back to Utah. He didn't want to move closer to Janet's family, he didn't want to deal with the upcoming trial that he had no way of paying the defense attorney and he knew the time was right to put into play his trump card, the $500,000k life insurance policy; the one thing he was able to afford when he couldn't afford his rent, food, diapers, or anything else, he could afford to pay that life insurance policy.

A few days before the murder he planned to make sure his VX wasn't home, he made sure Janet's vehicle was taken to the shop, he made sure someone from the church would pop on by to set up his loving husband alibi before the murder, he made sure he had a pick-up game and he had all the stars aligned that night.

He talks about that night on NCWanted and how they folded clothes and he put his arm around Janet and says Janet, we have a lovely family here.

That Hallmark Moment was most-likely the time he was killing her, he put his arm around Janet and took her life by stabbing her.

He had the time to stop this premeditated murder, but decided against it. He could have divorced her, but he didn't, he could have left her again. Janet would have survived, but he didn't. He wanted that 500k, he wanted a way out of the embezzlement, he wanted her gone.

Janet loved him even after every infidelity, every mistake, every time he berated her, every thing he had ever done to hurt and embarrass her, she loved him, but she would have gladly let him go if she would have known that he would kill her and take her away from her son she loved so much. He could have changed his mind and just went to play soccer, he could have just decided to end their marriage by divorce, he could have called 911 after he stabbed her if he was upset, but he didn't because he needed to end her life. He needed her gone.

He cleaned himself up, taking the knives, his laptop, his bloody clothes and he dumped them on the way to his pick-up game.

He has spent 2 years in jail, even if he spent his life in jail, it will never be enough because it can't bring Janet and their unborn child back.

He could have confessed and saved the five-year heartache Janet's family had to endure.

Seven years Kaiden had to live without his Mother, because of the selfish act of his father.

It's a shame that it seems the Victim's family has to continually suffer. It's not lost on me that Janet was murdered during National Crime Victims' Rights Week. Janet's family has had to suffer so much over the last seven years, and they will always have to suffer because of the actions of a selfish Raven.

Janet you are missed by so many. My thoughts and prayers are with Kaiden, Janet's family & friends.

term...
Thanks for keeping this post going, I search often to see if any movement to trial or any news dealing with the deaths that RA is charged with. Janet and the child deserves justice and the sooner the better.

I too keep checking in to see if there has been any movement towards trial. :(

Wow - can't believe it's been 7 years, and he still hasn't stood trial. At least he's been arrested and charged. Can you imagine how frustrating it would be if those things hadn't happened? The wheels of justice are slow, for sure. I still can't get over how this devil entered the Christiansen family's life and plucked from it someone so loved and cherished.

Fathers and Mothers: do your homework on the individuals your children date. If you have a bad feeling, state it. Pray about it to have confirmation.

I'm sure Janet's family wishes they'd done or said more.

Unfortunately, Raven is a sociopath and prior to marriage he seemed to be everything a parent would want for their daughter, he was a Mormon, that served a mission, he loved Janet. They didn't realize all the things he had done prior to marriage, all the times he cheated on Janet while dating, all the times he stole from companies, all his infidelities after marriage, all the scams, they didn't know how he berated her in private. He was a master manipulator.

Seven years without a trial date is insane. My faith in the system a bit tarnished. If the likes of Casey Anthony could walk and it take 5 years to arrest Raven, the whole thing scares me a bit.

Raven has been slapped on the wrist for everything he has ever done. He needs to pay for premeditating and murdering his wife and unborn child in cold blood. Justice still hasn't been served in my opinion.

This guy has the devil on his side imo.

Just stopping in to say that I have not forgotten Janet Abaroa and her two children. Justice is coming, and someday Janet's son will know the truth.

Just stopping in to say that I have not forgotten Janet Abaroa and her two children. Justice is coming, and someday Janet's son will know the truth.

You and me both - Janet remains much alive and waiting for justice in our hearts.

And as always, thanks to terminatrixator for the updates and the relentless pursuit of this case.

:grouphug:

BREAKING NEWS, reported on channel 11, TRIAL DATE set for late October.

"Prosecutors said during a brief court hearing Monday that they have withdrawn all plea offers"

Sounds like they offered 2nd degree and he balked.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11170204/

AbaroapleadsnotguiltytrialdatesetforOctoberabc11com.png

Check the cool lip hair....

"Prosecutors said during a brief court hearing Monday that they have withdrawn all plea offers"

Sounds like they offered 2nd degree and he balked.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11170204/

AbaroapleadsnotguiltytrialdatesetforOctoberabc11com.png

Check the cool lip hair....

He's a punk, look at him all punky hard <mod snip>. He's been in that jail longer than anyone at this moment. He's the king bee right now.

All I have to say is they better not botch this prosecution, because this sociopath will kill again. I don't think the death penalty is even good enough for him.

Unfortunately, Raven is a sociopath and prior to marriage he seemed to be everything a parent would want for their daughter, he was a Mormon, that served a mission, he loved Janet. They didn't realize all the things he had done prior to marriage, all the times he cheated on Janet while dating, all the times he stole from companies, all his infidelities after marriage, all the scams, they didn't know how he berated her in private. He was a master manipulator.

This guy has the devil on his side imo.

Just checking back in after a few months, and just saw your reply. Let me comment on a couple of things:

1) Raven didn't serve a mission.

2) Whether something appears right or not, you still need to do your homework and seek confirmation from the Lord that the decision you've made is correct.

3) It may appear that Satan is on Raven's side, but Satan's design is to tempt you to do evil, and once done, get you busted for it. Satan wants us to be miserable like unto himself.

Just checking back in after a few months, and just saw your reply. Let me comment on a couple of things:

1) Raven didn't serve a mission.

2) Whether something appears right or not, you still need to do your homework and seek confirmation from the Lord that the decision you've made is correct.

3) It may appear that Satan is on Raven's side, but Satan's design is to tempt you to do evil, and once done, get you busted for it. Satan wants us to be miserable like unto himself.

1. I know he did not serve a mission, Janet and her family were told otherwise.

2. Doing your homework is all well and good but nobody came forward to say hey, he's a psychopath and btw there are rumors that he has sexually & physically abused females in the past.

3. Over 7 years of personal notes by people that has known Raven over the years, 7 years of hearing how he had stolen before marrying Janet, after Janet, after her murder, 7 years of getting notes on how he has hurt other females and where are they? Most people are too afraid of this punk to come forward.

4. Karen has custody of Kaiden. She was a terrible mother for her three kids and she's going to end up raising Kaiden just as badly as she did her kids. The only saving grace Kaiden has is Jim, and she's just about as nuts as Raven is.

Someone posted that he was offered a second degree plea deal. Really, what is that 96 months for killing your wife and unborn child and this freak didn't take it. He should be getting the death penalty for what he did. He's a murderer, plain and simple. Casey Anthony got away with murder and Raven could very well get away with murder too.

Durham has had so many ups and downs politically over the years and I read the comments on the Durham sites. 1/2 the posters seem to be pro defense these days. They come rigorously out to defend the poor guy that got set up. Raven is a master manipulator, a con-man, he's gotten a slap on the wrist his entire freaking life. If he gets away with it, his mother will gloat, and the step siblings, well they will have to face down the fact that yeah the murderer is coming home. His friends and relatives know he did it, but it makes them look bad that they are related to him, so they just turn the other cheek.

7 years and seriously, I have no clue what will happen, but in the end, whether or not he's found guilty, he's a murderer, he murdered his wife and unborn child and if he ends up back home with his family, I hope they keep an eye on their loved ones, because I wouldn't trust him around any young girls.

Wow - can't believe it's been 7 years, and he still hasn't stood trial. At least he's been arrested and charged. Can you imagine how frustrating it would be if those things hadn't happened? The wheels of justice are slow, for sure. I still can't get over how this devil entered the Christiansen family's life and plucked from it someone so loved and cherished.

Fathers and Mothers: do your homework on the individuals your children date. If you have a bad feeling, state it. Pray about it to have confirmation.

I'm sure Janet's family wishes they'd done or said more.
I am sure Janet's family did everything they possibly could to convince her that Raven was not the right person for her. I am sure they did everything they could to convince her to leave him. I am sure this included prayers, tears, pleading, late night talks, begging, maybe even aruguments. But Janet was not a child, she was an adult and made her own decisions.

13 years today. Janet you are missed and loved by many.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back