Banned

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Miss Anthropy has been banned for life. She only posted smart a$$ remarks and was here to cause trouble. Don't have time for it.

Please, if you see another poster like this alert the mods or email me personally.

The trolls have time on their hands and think it's so clever to get into a forum they are banned from. I want to nip this childish behavior in the bud.

Thanks,
Tricia

Was Miss Anthropy BAD? Just curious. It's amusing watching the BAD/Sydney tag team over at Cybersleuths.

DocWatson said:
Was Miss Anthropy BAD? Just curious. It's amusing watching the BAD/Sydney tag team over at Cybersleuths.

They did not match up in any way as far as addresses go but you never know.

Repeat after me, "If I read a weirdo posting in the JBR forum I will hit the alert button."

Wait a minute. I can be a weirdo sometimes too. Oh well, what the heck. Report me too. Maybe I'll ban myself..LOL

DocWatson - I will do my best not to be a wierdo. :)

:clap:

I'm afraid that you are all alone with the Freak Parade now at CS. I am banned and not able to post on the award winning thread "Why do I have nipples" from Brother Moon. :bang:

RR

RR,
I haven't been banned at CS, but all those BAD threads and BM's nipples thread have been wiped out! I'm sure Jayelles and aRnd2it will do their best to get me banned here because I foolishly don't buy into the RDI party line.
Best wishes,
DocWatson

How can you think that one is foolish after looking at this pretty picture? Besides Patsy obviously.

DocWatson said:
I'm sure Jayelles and aRnd2it will do their best to get me banned here because I foolishly don't buy into the RDI party line.
I think it has more to do with your WeBBsleuths agenda that fools no one.

DocWatson said:
RR,
I haven't been banned at CS, but all those BAD threads and BM's nipples thread have been wiped out! I'm sure Jayelles and aRnd2it will do their best to get me banned here because I foolishly don't buy into the RDI party line.
Best wishes,
DocWatson

I'm interested to know why you think I will do my best to get you banned???? I think I have posted to you twice ever! (well certainly under the hat DocWatson).

WHat makes you think I will try to get you banned? I don't even believe the Ramseys killed JonBenet. I find your comment extremely odd.

Jayelles said:
I think I have posted to you twice ever! (well certainly under the hat DocWatson).
Jayelles, I'm sure you have posted to DocWatson-Bennett MANY times over the years in hir MANY different personas.

Jayelles said:
I'm interested to know why you think I will do my best to get you banned???? I think I have posted to you twice ever! (well certainly under the hat DocWatson).

WHat makes you think I will try to get you banned? I don't even believe the Ramseys killed JonBenet. I find your comment extremely odd.

I was basing my comment on the 2 recent posts you made to me about Dave's analysis, which were extremely sarcastic in tone and not exactly models of reasoned discourse of the facts. I'd like to believe that neither of you would attempt to get me banned, but there are some people who deal with cognitive dissonance by simply getting rid of one of the "conflicting channels." Your reply suggested you might fall into this camp: it wasn't based on anything I've observed you to anyone else. FWIW, my comment was half-joking, but to be honest, given what I see go on in these forums, I really would only be half-surprised if I were banned.

I hope you will read my reply to ARnd2it about why I am skeptical of the 911 "evidence" even if we were to completely set aside Dave's analysis. FWIW, the only hat I have ever posted under here is DocWatson.

DocWatson said:
I was basing my comment on the 2 recent posts you made to me about Dave's analysis, which were extremely sarcastic in tone and not exactly models of reasoned discourse of the facts. I'd like to believe that neither of you would attempt to get me banned, but there are some people who deal with cognitive dissonance by simply getting rid of one of the "conflicting channels." Your reply suggested you might fall into this camp: it wasn't based on anything I've observed you to anyone else. FWIW, my comment was half-joking, but to be honest, given what I see go on in these forums, I really would only be half-surprised if I were banned.

I hope you will read my reply to ARnd2it about why I am skeptical of the 911 "evidence" even if we were to completely set aside Dave's analysis. FWIW, the only hat I have ever posted under here is DocWatson.

Clearly you are expecting to be banned. That is odd. Reasonable posters don't get banned here. This is a multi-opinion forum. People are not banned for having differing opinions.

What the heck is Patsy Ramsey smiling at in the pic in RiverRats signature? You'd think she was looking at a live newborn baby or kittens..... it's creepy. There is NO WAY I could look at my child's gravestone and smile like that! AND let someone take a picture of me????!!!! Very strange.

I mostly read here and have learned so much from many of you.

I find it funny how those that don't think a Ramsey was involved always say: "we're going to get get banned because we don't agree" Soooo not true! As an observer mostly, I have watched how patient and tolerating both the mods and Tricia have been!

Have a great day.

jubie said:
What the heck is Patsy Ramsey smiling at in the pic in RiverRats signature? You'd think she was looking at a live newborn baby or kittens..... it's creepy. There is NO WAY I could look at my child's gravestone and smile like that! AND let someone take a picture of me????!!!! Very strange.

I find it funny how those that don't think a Ramsey was involved always say: "we're going to get get banned because we don't agree" Soooo not true! As an observer mostly, I have watched how patient and tolerating both the mods and Tricia have been!

Have a great day.

Thanks Jubie. I try and balance people wanting to discuss the case and other suspects with the understanding that we can't accuse people who have been cleared of murder. It's hard because there are people who are convinced that Ramsey case players are the real killers when in reality they are not even suspects and have been cleared by the police. Not offically mind you. Anyway it's a tough balancing act to say the least.

Isn't that picture that RR has the creepiest thing you have ever seen? I swear Patsy is confessing. OMG. It gives me nightmares.

aRnd2it said:
Jayelles, I'm sure you have posted to DocWatson-Bennett MANY times over the years in hir MANY different personas.

Nah. I don't think it's jameson.

Jayelles said:

DocWatson is a polite poster even though he/she disagrees with many of us.

Susan Bennet has a problem with being polite.

jubie said:

Have a great day.

I have to say that I suspect that photo was captured whilst patsy was coughing or something. The tabloid press are expert at capturing horrible expressions.

Jayelles said:
Read closely. It has all the Jameson lies memorized.
I'm waiting for the "lemon peel as pineapple" lie to get posted any day now.

Tricia said:
Susan Bennet has a problem with being polite.
What is it they say about catching more flies with honey than vinegar?
Maybe Bennett finely figured it out.

Tricia,

Your welcome and again thanks for all you and the mods do, I'd have a master button by now that would be "Thats it, I've had it, you're ALL BANNED!!" :D
Thank goodness you don't have something like that.... :waitasec:

Joking aside. That pic of Patsy is VERY disturbing. A picture is worth a thousand words they say, how true for this picture!!!

Jubie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back