Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #14 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU READ THIS POST!

no one has been cleared but the parents and boyfriend of Siera's mother have not been named persons of interest in the case and we will not be sleuthing or speculating about them at this time...

No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
Social Networks
...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread # 1
Thread # 2
Thread # 3
Thread # 4
Thread # 5
Thread # 6
Thread # 7
Thread # 8
Thread # 9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

amanda reckonwith's photobucket link:http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Sierra LaMar -CA-/

This case makes me feel like I'm following the Holly Bobo case :( I hope LE has many more leads.

I wonder if Sierra had a scheduled PE class in school that Friday, then the change of clothes would have made sense,otherwise perhaps she wanted to meet up with someone. Yes I agree this case is much like Holly Bobo. What I wonder if the perp knew Sierras schedule,how did he know that she didn't have someone sleep over from the night before,like a friend.As a teen I had friends over sporadicly from time to time even on a school night. I hope Le is checking cameras in the area from the night before especially.

I wonder if Sierra had a scheduled PE class in school that Friday, then the change of clothes would have made sense,otherwise perhaps she wanted to meet up with someone. Yes I agree this case is much like Holly Bobo. What I wonder if the perp knew Sierras schedule,how did he know that she didn't have someone sleep over from the night before,like a friend.As a teen I had friends over sporadicly from time to time even on a school night. I hope Le is checking cameras in the area from the night before especially.

This lesson plan schedule for the day at her school has been cleared to exclude this I am sure IMO as no mention of a reason for a purse with clothes has been offered by parents or LE.

All possibilties of motion cameras have been investigated and none found here anywhere, either.

This lesson plan schedule for the day at her school has been cleared to exclude this I am sure IMO as no mention of a reason for a purse with clothes has been offered by parents or LE.

All possibilities of motion cameras have been investigated and none found here anywhere, either.

Perhaps a possibility that the perp entered home and made her pack clothes to miss lead investigation? I mean what other explanation is there?

Perhaps a possibility that the perp entered home and made her pack clothes to miss lead investigation? I mean what other explanation is there?

IMO: lots of possibilities.

1. Sierra was not wearing that shark sweater that was in the bag, only one that resembled it....There's a link to NG interview with Sherrif Smith that says the shirt in the bag resembles the shirt in the photo...BUT..they can't be sure.. Or something like that... With something as concrete as clothing, and a child missing, I think LE would state the clothing found is the clothing Sierra wore that day... But they have not said that.. IMO there is a reason why....

A- Sierra packed her own bag (which I do not think)

B- Perp packed up Sierras bag (more likely IMO)

C-Perp got ahold of Sierra as she was stepping out of the shower... Maybe Sierra had those clothes folded on the bed read to wear that day?

IMO: lots of possibilities.

1. Sierra was not wearing that shark sweater that was in the bag, only one that resembled it....There's a link to NG interview with Sherrif Smith that says the shirt in the bag resembles the shirt in the photo...BUT..they can't be sure.. Or something like that... With something as concrete as clothing, and a child missing, I think LE would state the clothing found is the clothing Sierra wore that day... But they have not said that.. IMO there is a reason why....

A- Sierra packed her own bag (which I do not think)

B- Perp packed up Sierras bag (more likely IMO)

C-Perp got ahold of Sierra as she was stepping out of the shower... Maybe Sierra had those clothes folded on the bed read to wear that day?
If perp got in house there should be sign of forced entry?.......

I think if a perp broke/got into the house, Sierra would more likely have been found in the house...a lot less dangerous to leave the house alone, after doing whatever to Sierra, than to take her with you. Also I can't see taking her bag and phone, especially if phone was to be tossed right away anyway...

Unless we are back to the staging theory...

We really need some new info from LE...

maybe someone texted sierra pretending to be someone else from clone phone or trace phone.if she has face time on mac, which I am sure she has she can actually talk to people through face time, but then again,of course Le has checked her computer all ready.I wonder if she made a verbal agreement with someone to be picked up outside her house.I mean how many people did she trust enough to get in a car with and who knew where she lived and knew her schedule?.....

I was just checking for updates and I see there is a new thread for Sierra ...

:waitasec: I am still catching up on the last one ...

:please: I hope she is found way before another thread is started ...

:please:

This case makes me feel like I'm following the Holly Bobo case :( I hope LE has many more leads.

:seeya: I agree ... and I do see some "similarities" ...

It has now been over a year since Holly went missing, and nothing ...:maddening:

JMO ... but it appears this case is becoming a :coldcase: just like Holly's case has ...

Again, JMO ... but I think it is time that LE "try" another "strategy" ... "keeping a lid" on everything is NOT working ...

What do they have to lose ?

:moo:

I am wondering if there is not more behind the arrest of the SO's than we are being told. I am wondering if all SO's, even those whose convictions predated the collection of DNA have been obligated to supply DNA for their current file. If not, perhaps the LEO's are using this arrest as an opportunity to get samples from these individuals.
If they did find DNA on any of the tested items, maybe they are trying to find a match.

Agree and we've reached a point where there's nothing new and all we can do is go over (and over) the few things we know in a case... I remember in Holly's case we began to go off into things like:
human trafficking
taken by a para-military group
taken by a person living minimal lifestyle in the woods
she was PG and ran away
she left with a BF that parents didn't approve of

As for Sierra, after reading her tumblr posts, and seeing how family appears outwardly strong, and that we know so little about her circle of friends and goings-on prior to her disappearing - It would NOT surprise me if she took off with someone older to runaway. It's the way the Juicy bag seems so staged..

In Holly's case, they had an eye witness and LE arrived within x10 min. of the crime. They confirmed nothing. That case made no sense at all. They even had Holly's blood. They very likely had DNA/evidence from perp too if the perp was there for at least 20 min.

Barney Fife could have solved that one.

I'd like to know how often Sierra rode the bus. Didn't she ever get a ride from RG to the bus stop or to school? He doesn't have to punch a clock for work...so I would think he would give her a lift now and then. I assume they don't want to let any of that out for fear of speculation.

If I were the owner of that property and had a business running there, I certainly would have cameras on the storage and the gate.

I'd like to know how often Sierra rode the bus. Didn't she ever get a ride from RG to the bus stop or to school? He doesn't have to punch a clock for work...so I would think he would give her a lift now and then. I assume they don't want to let any of that out for fear of speculation.

No one is saying and I would think if everyone is cleared, would it not be easy to get all of this rather simplified info? Sharon Rocha had lots of info about Laci....what time she called, what she said on that call, when she last saw her....it seemed we had so many people saying when they last saw Laci, what she was wearing....at the hair salon....and these family members who gave out info were cleared too...it seems like nothing's being said really here, perhaps LE specifically asked them not to divulge any info than what's out there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If perp got in house there should be sign of forced entry?.......

not if Sierra knows the perp and let him in.. Or the perp for some reason has access to the house on a regular basis..

Ok two things...

Berry made a comment that a neighbour knows things she can't actually say that means the immediate family have nothing to do with it (not accusing anyone mods I promise). Now IF the family have irrifutable proof that they are in the clear yet it hasn't been released (and if I was immediate family I would want it to judging by the convictions on other sites so people would stop the focus on the family) it could be something relating to the case right? I wonder what that could be??? It's driving me moderately crazy at this stage.

Now just throwing this out there as a somewhat far fetched possibility. Sierra is gorgeous and big into clothes and make up. Say she was approached by a 'model scout' who would collect her at a certain time from the end of her driveway... free portfolio shots... confidentiality etc... bring A CHANGE OF CLOTHES... or wear something fancy and bring the clothes Mom THINKS she's wearing to school in a bag to leave somewhere so she can change later after a drop off... she supposedly wore her red shoes every Friday but didn't this Friday and didn't bring her charger... and even maaaaaybe he tossed her phone on the pretense of giving her a new better smart phone as she's hitting the big time now... she may go along with it no? Very far fetched granted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123