GUILTY LA - Nicole Veade Jefferson, 31, Mandeville, 29 April 2012

Knox

Reaction score
Mandeville Woman Missing Since Sunday

The St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing Mandeville woman who was last seen on Sunday.

Investigators said that Nicole Veade Jefferson was last seen on Sunday night. Her mother reported her missing on Tuesday night, according to a news release made available to media outlets on Thursday.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Missing Person: Nicole Veade Jefferson[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
15-70561.jpg
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Sex:
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]F[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Race: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]White[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Height: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5' 5"[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]160[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hair: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]brown[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eyes: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]brown[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Date of Birth: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4/29/1981[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Missing Date:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4/29/2012[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Comments:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Sheriff’s Office is searching for a Mandeville area woman who was last seen by family members Sunday evening.

Nicole Veade Jefferson (W/F – 106 Trace Loop, Mandeville – DOB: 4/29/81) was reported missing by her mother Tuesday evening.

Jefferson has long, wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She is 5’-5” tall and weighs 160 lbs.

Jefferson works as a TSA agent at Louis Armstrong International airport. She was scheduled to report to work at 3:00 a.m. Monday. She did not make it to work that morning and has not been seen there since.

Anyone with information about Jefferson’s whereabouts is asked to call 9-1-1.

http://www.stpso.com/missing.php?id=15&start=0

[/FONT]

A people search shows that Nicole's maiden name is Veade, Jefferson must be her married name. Seeing a Calvin, may be her husband. But Mom reported her missing ...

Not many details yet, hope she is found safe!

Search Under Way For Missing TSA Agent
Deputies Seek Public's Help Finding Woman

POSTED: 4:51 pm CDT May 4, 2012
UPDATED: 5:13 pm CDT May 4, 2012

MANDEVILLE, La. -- A full search is on for a Northshore mother of four who authorities said has been missing for nearly a week.

Family members said Nicole Veade Jefferson, 31, was last seen Sunday night. Relatives said Jefferson, a Transportation Security Administration agent, never showed up for work Monday morning at Armstrong International Airport.

"She wouldn't leave her kids. That's just not her at all. That's what everyone is going on. We know Nicole is just not like that," said Jefferson's mother, Connie Schilling.

Schilling is distraught as she deals with the disappearance and her daughter's four children."She had all kind of things she had set up. Doctors, all kind of dental appointments and stuff and nothing. They're all calling and asking, 'What happened?' I said, 'I can't tell you, really,'" Schilling said

Still don't know if Nicole is married? Her Mother seems to be the one who is looking for her. I found CS's (Nicole's Mom) facebook page, but nothing for Nicole.

"Her van was still here the next day, keys, and that's what's worrying me, you know. She didn't have transportation, a debit card, money, nothing," Schilling said.Schilling said she and her daughter are neighbors on Trace Loop near Mandeville.

No mention of a cell phone. Hopefully the reporting on this story gets better!

Mandeville is 45 minutes away from where I live, across Lake Pontchartrain. The airport Nicole works at is just down the highway from my house. I hope the reporting gets better, also. :( Praying Nicole is found tonight.

Nicole Jefferson is a TSA agent at Armstrong International Airport. She was scheduled to be at work at 3 a.m. Monday. Her mother said she received a text from Nicole around 11 p.m. Sunday, meaning the mother of four disappeared during that time.

Connie Schilling described the mystery surrounding her daughter's disappearance as "horrible," and said she did not believe Nicole simply took off."What bothers me most is I'm next door and I didn't hear or see anything," Connie Schilling said. "That's the one that's really bothering me. I feel like I should have heard something."

http://www.wwltv.com/home/Search-on-for-missing-Mandeville-woman-150115445.html

Wow Mom is literally right next door, attached townhouses. Who watched the four children when Nicole went to work at 3 AM?

Where were the children during the hours in question? Did they stay with grand mom? If they were there in the home with mom, you would think they might have heard something or seen something....

Very short article from earlier today, nothing new. Time got away from me and I forgot to watch the local news tonight. Maybe something will show up online soon from that broadcast. I'll be sure to watch tomorrow for anything new.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18115776/local-tsa-agent

St. Tammany deputies are searching for a Mandeville woman who was last seen by her family Sunday, on her birthday.

Still don't know if Nicole is married? Her Mother seems to be the one who is looking for her. I found CS's (Nicole's Mom) facebook page, but nothing for Nicole.

"Her van was still here the next day, keys, and that's what's worrying me, you know. She didn't have transportation, a debit card, money, nothing," Schilling said.Schilling said she and her daughter are neighbors on Trace Loop near Mandeville.

No mention of a cell phone. Hopefully the reporting on this story gets better!

This is from the FB right? So the van was still there with the keys, but how does she really know she doesn't have any money? Was her purse still there too? Thinking she probably wears a uniform and a specific pair of shoes for her job....were they missing also? And the text msg....that could be from anyone. Where is the father(s) of the children?

From some of the comments in the articles there is talk about checking her route to work and the lake...saying it was pretty foggy that morning.

Hope she is found soon...or we get more info.

The reporter said it was Connie's (her mother's) car and keys left at he residence. ?? So she doesn't have a car of her own?

Need some reporters who are willing to ask some questions about the woman's personal life. The only thing I can think of is if someone called her and wanted to go out in celebration of her birthday with a drink or two before she went to work...but unlikely she would leave her purse, ID or monies behind.

Map of house and work: http://g.co/maps/n9pyx

The reporter said it was Connie's (her mother's) car and keys left at he residence. ?? So she doesn't have a car of her own?

Need some reporters who are willing to ask some questions about the woman's personal life. The only thing I can think of is if someone called her and wanted to go out in celebration of her birthday with a drink or two before she went to work...but unlikely she would leave her purse, ID or monies behind.

I think "Connie Jefferson" may be a typo. I'm going to email the reporter to ask. Thanks for making the map! :rocker:

http://g.co/maps/xcnw2

This is just for information. Since her car is still parked at her address, I
think we can assume she was not on the Causeway that night.

Thanks hollyblue....I did not notice your map.

We're getting more details, but it's still piecemeal and not in sequential order.

I think the reporter meant to say Nicole's van and keys. But at least we know her cellphone is missing, as Mom said she calls her but it goes straight to voicemail. Hopefully LE has already requested cellphone records and can look at calls and pings from that night.

STILL no mention of husband/father of the kids (pretty sure his name is Calvin). Can't search court records, gotta pay a fee
icon9.gif

This is from the FB right? So the van was still there with the keys, but how does she really know she doesn't have any money? Was her purse still there too? Thinking she probably wears a uniform and a specific pair of shoes for her job....were they missing also? And the text msg....that could be from anyone. Where is the father(s) of the children?

From some of the comments in the articles there is talk about checking her route to work and the lake...saying it was pretty foggy that morning.

Hope she is found soon...or we get more info.

Unless she has more than one uniform and Mom doesn't know if one is missing? Shoes though, might be a better indicator. Probably only one pair for work. LE should be able to find the answers fairly quickly if uni's are issued by the TSA.

Nicole's kids are all under 10 years old. Surely she would not leave them alone in the house when she went to work at 3:00 am. Story is not making sense. If Mom goes next door to be with the kids when she leaves for work, surely she would have said that in an interview, but she only mentions she heard nothing that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back