GUILTY WA - Daman Lehman for beating man into a coma, Puyallup, 2012

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/puyallup-man-punched-coma-after-comment-about-car-/nNPq3/

Really have to wonder what this world is coming to sometimes. My best wishes go out to James and his family.

Some people are just becoming so darn mean and hateful.

My goodness who in the world would get mad that someone complimented the rims on their car?

I just dont understand the rage some people seem to have and want to seriously hurt people for no reason whatsoever.

IMO

This is my hometown. All I hear lately from relatives is how bad the crime has gotten there. It was the best place ever just 10 years ago.

Thank god the mean one was caught and arrested. Somebody with a temper like that doesn't need to be on the lose :p

After living north of Seattle for almost 10 years, I have noticed several things about Seattle...

1. The Seattle Police Department never addressed the gang issue and now it is out of control and they are playing catch-up.

2. It is one of the worst laid out city I have ever seen.

3. Crime has escalated in the last 10 years.

I wouldn't move to Seattle. It is not the place I would want my family living.

This is completely outrageous that this innocent man is lying there, likely going to die, or never be the same and the animal who did it walked off with a $75,000 bond and he had his child in the courtroom watching it all. OMG!! And he attacked the victim for complimenting his rims.

I read the comments at the link and the father and sister of the victim are posting there. I can't imagine their pain.

I have seen pictures of Daman Lehman and my first thought was "roid rage". His forearms seem to be larger than his head.

But then again , based on his actions, his head doesn't have to be very big, seeing as it is holding such a tiny brain.

What he did is unbelievable. He needs to be tested for steroids asap!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/puyallup-man-punched-coma-after-comment-about-car-/nNPq3/

Really have to wonder what this world is coming to sometimes. My best wishes go out to James and his family.

OMG!

This is a monster, plain and simple.

"He loves cars, and he said, 'Nice car. What kind of rims you got on there?' and (Lehman) said, 'That's a stupid question,' and he hit him," James' father, Darrell Foster said.

According to a probable cause document, Lehman suddenly hit Foster once in the face. Eyewitnesses said Foster stood motionless, then Lehman hit him again, this time much harder. Foster fell to the ground and struck his head on the pavement. Witnesses said they heard Lehman say, "I put people to sleep, that's what I do," as he left the scene.

Me again....... I just keep visiting this page and can't get past the senselessness of this and how easily the perp was let out to go and resume his life while his innocent victim and his family will never be the same. If a simple remark like "nice car, what kind of rims are those" sets Daman Lehman off into homicidal rage then he is a menace and a danger to society and does NOT deserve to be walking free.

Anger against him is mounting and no doubt he will encounter people who let him know how they feel about him and what he did. What will his reaction be then? If he practically kills someone for a compliment, then imagine how he will react to someone who is less than complimentary to him? And I am quite sure that he will be meeting a great many people who will be less than complimentary to him in the days to come. I don't think this will be his last charge for attacking someone in rage.

He had a domestic violence case in 2006 so apparently he has had temper issues before. His poor judgement in having his young child in court with him was astounding but is no doubt an attempt to use his child to make him look more human or sympathetic. (Which didn't work for me, it appalled me.)

The victims father and sister have responded to comments on the links about this story so I feel they will eventually find this page as they try to come to terms with this horrible crime. I am surprised that more WSers haven't commented on this story.

I hope everyone will read this thread and take the time to comment to let James' family know that they have our support for what will no likely be a very long and difficult ordeal for them. At this point, the prognosis for James is not good. He is still in a coma, possibly paralyzed and on life support. His family will need support in the many long days to come.

Omg, I cannot even imagine what this family is going through. This man is, at the very least, a danger to anyone who speaks to him, and possibly to those unfortunate enough to have to pass him on the street. How can this happen? How can he be out of jail? How do we call this system the justice system? I'll be praying for the family and friends and victim of this terrible assault that should never have happened.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Why is this guy not locked up for attempted murder? There was no provocation. It wasn't a fist fight. He just clocked him for complimenting his car! This guy is insane and needs to be locked up! I do not understand why he was given such a low bond. Is he even on house arrest? The judge must have been drunk or a family friend or something. It just doesn't make any sense.

Random thoughts:

And on another thread , we are inscensed that a guy whacked a kid on the butt for messing with his cat at the vet.

A defense attorney will have to be very creative to handle this one.

Prayers for James & his family. I think I am asking for 2 miracles:

* James' full recovery
* Lehman to spend the rest of his days in prison

Heartbreaking comments from link at 1st post by James' father & family. There are some also supportive comments from others & thankfully some that must have been not so nice have been erased. I cannot imagine how hurtful it would be to read some of the crap that crappy people write.

This comment really does not fit aforementioned categories but I thought WS readers may agree. If this makes me as lowdown as those I complain about, so be it. I wish I could claim authorship: Lehman needs counseling from a well qualified doctor. Unfortunately, Jack Kevorkian is no longer with us.

Guessing this is on supidroids. Why the Hello is he out on bond? As a Washington resident, I want this down for attempted murder - at the very least. Period.

My prayers are with James and his family. This is heartbreaking.

If you search for this guys name on the Pierce Country LINK (https://linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Search.cfm) under civil there are several cases with someone with the same name for domestic abuse.

Here is a direct link (I think) to his domestic abuse case. Wonder if that is the woman he is with now or the mother of the child who was in court with him.

https://linxonline.co.pierce.wa.us/linxweb/Case/CivilCase.cfm?cause_num=06-2-02260-8

So this is from 2006 - and he's 25 now? Nice.

As far as his FB page - the phone number he listed as wife's airbrush tanning is NOT related to him at all! It is a completely different business and the owner of that business has posted - on the business facebook page - in regard to this.

Thank goodness! I pray that he continues to strengthen and heal! I too fear the jerk is going to get off, especially if this healing continues. :(

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Random thoughts:

And on another thread , we are inscensed that a guy whacked a kid on the butt for messing with his cat at the vet.

A defense attorney will have to be very creative to handle this one.

Prayers for James & his family. I think I am asking for 2 miracles:

* James' full recovery
* Lehman to spend the rest of his days in prison

Heartbreaking comments from link at 1st post by James' father & family. There are some also supportive comments from others & thankfully some that must have been not so nice have been erased. I cannot imagine how hurtful it would be to read some of the crap that crappy people write.

This comment really does not fit aforementioned categories but I thought WS readers may agree. If this makes me as lowdown as those I complain about, so be it. I wish I could claim authorship: Lehman needs counseling from a well qualified doctor. Unfortunately, Jack Kevorkian is no longer with us.

Thanks for pointing out that a slight, well deserved swat garnered more attention than a man clinging to life for a compliment.

I am so glad to hear that James opened his eyes and squeezed his girlfriend's hand. He has a long road ahead of him and I hope that he is able to heal fully.

This is the perp's FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003795789853

You can just look at his profile picture...and it explains a lot about his attitude.

Notice his number one interest is UFC fighting. It would seem that he can't distinguish between behavior in a sanctioned (albeit controversial) sport and street behavior.

I wish I could say that this case surprises me, but I've run into too many 'men' who think that beating people up is a way to prove manliness/solve problems.

I really hope that the victim's condition continues to improve, but regardless, the courts really need to come down hard on the attacker before he really does kill someone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back