NJ - Tan Mon Allegedly Took 5-Year Old into Tanning Bed

Her appearance in no way is the result of only going into a tanning bed, even the 20 times per month as has been stated. Bronzers, or some type of artificial enhancement had to be used as ones skin will only get so dark, depending on the level of melanin.

MOO

What's sad, is that she thinks she looks good! (Not being snarky, just stating fact.) There's a lady who lives near me and works in the local grocery store who is about as dark as she is, and she has almost-white hair (not gray from age, but colored, I think). She, too, thinks she looks really good, tan, sun-kissed, etc. I think they both have body-image disorders. (Again, no snark intended.)

article-2139148-12EDADF5000005DC-784_306x423.jpg

Funny she doesn't look excessively tanned here.

My guess is she used a tanning spray to look extra good (in her case extra brown) for her TV interview.

This woman seems to be a publicity hound....I won't use other terminology here! Gag!

Playboy to Tanning Mom
KEEP DREAMING!!!

Tanning Mom will never ever EVER sully the hallowed pages of Playboy ... despite desperately wanting to strip naked for the venerable magazine -- this according to Playboy sources.

As we reported, 44-year-old Patricia Krentcil would happily accept an invitation to bare her leathery hide for Playboy ... that is, if the nudie mag offered.

My guess is she used a tanning spray to look extra good (in her case extra brown) for her TV interview.

I thought she used the whole dang bottle when I seen it.

If she doesn't get cancer from all that tanning, it will be a miracle. The song "Super Freak" comes to mind.

jus sayin'

Geez...I could only watch the video for a minute or so....she's so hard to follow....and her attorney looks totally uncomfortable. This woman is sucH a mess.

Does she have the tatooed lip liner that shows in her booking photo? I'm not sure how a kid playing just gets sunburned on the legs. They're active and it's usually shoulders and cheeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back