WARNING: may be offensive, Seth McFarlane's new movie?

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
The creator of Family Guy (Seth Mcfarlane) has a movie coming out. Here's the trailer.

If you are not a fan of Family Guy, you should probably not view this. If you are offended by bad language, you probably shouldn't view this. If you're offended by anything, you probably shouldn't watch this.

The official trailer for Seth MacFarlane's "Ted" starring Mark Wahlberg (John), Mila Kunis (Lori) and Seth MacFarlane (Guy). John brings his childhood teddy bear to life with a wish and must deal with the consequences.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8"]Ted Official Red Band Trailer [HD]: Mark Wahlberg Wishes His Teddy Bear To Life: ENTV - YouTube[/ame]

The creator of Family Guy (Seth Mcfarlane) has a movie coming out. Here's the trailer.

If you are not a fan of Family Guy, you should probably not view this. If you are offended by bad language, you probably shouldn't view this. If you're offended by anything, you probably shouldn't watch this.

The official trailer for Seth MacFarlane's "Ted" starring Mark Wahlberg (John), Mila Kunis (Lori) and Seth MacFarlane (Guy). John brings his childhood teddy bear to life with a wish and must deal with the consequences.

Ted Official Red Band Trailer [HD]: Mark Wahlberg Wishes His Teddy Bear To Life: ENTV - YouTube

Lol.... if you are offiended by anything........ oh Steely.......

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

yeah, I won't be viewing it or seeing the movie but my husband, brother, nephews, bro-in-law ... basically every guy in my life will be excited, I'm sure, to see this :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back