Coleman case on 48 hrs tonight 5/5/12

chicagofa13

Reaction score
The case is featured on 48 hrs. tonight on CBS. Still can't get over how his parents stand by him and think he is innocent. :banghead:

oh boy, that just brought back a whole lot of bad memories. I'll have to DVR it and see if I can stomach it.

Mel

Today (May 5th) marked the 3rd anniversary of the terrible murder of Sheri, Garrett, and Gavin. They will never be forgotten. Peace to Sheri's family and friends.
G-d keep them close.

I'm not sure if anything was new...i kept up with it pretty well since I'm from St. Louis...but I did learn a few things about the interrogation, le neighbor, and noticing his parents are STILL in denial.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

I'm not sure if anything was new...i kept up with it pretty well since I'm from St. Louis...but I did learn a few things about the interrogation, le neighbor, and noticing his parents are STILL in denial.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Regarding the denial, maybe it's completely impossible to believe your son is a monster (the exact word they described for the murderer).

The only new thing I learned was that her family is suing JM Ministries alleging if they had taken the threats more seriously, this tragedy may have been prevented.

Still after all these years, my heart just goes still when I see the pictures of how beautiful Sheri and her sons were. One of the saddest cases I've ever followed.

Darn it, that figures, I found this thread too late. Hope it's going to be shown again, I'd like to record it.

Did anyone else feel like they omitted A LOT of information about the case? I wonder why? It easily could have been made into a 2-hour program.

I felt like they left out some important information! And it definitely could have been at least 2 hours. They could have done like a 2 night special.

you can watch it online-go to the 48 hours website. I watched it last night...it was interesting. There was some new stuff-mainly picture of the now empty house and the bedrooms and also the spray paint on Garett's bed....

Here is the direct link for those who missed it.

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7407584n"]The Writing on the Wall - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back