2004 Toyota Tundra

Rocky

Former Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I just received good news from Toyota of Escondido, the owner has agreed to fund Project ORN for starting the system and tying it into the court and law enforcement system for San Diego.

I have the equipment and software programmed and ready to go for the website, but I need to hire in some special programmers for the next step.

but, I need to help him out in return, he has 100 brand new 2004 Tundra Acess cabs he needs to sell by the end of this year.

he says if I can help him sell 50, he will give me twice as much funding.

He is willing to sell these at a net price $5000 - $7000 off the sticker price.

It's an incredible deal for anyone that knows Toyotas, does any of you know of someone looking for a new truck in Law enforcement, fire departments or park services? a Friend, family or neighbor?

at this price it's worth flying into San Diego for vacation and driving one home...

if you'd like more information you can contact me at RockyDaScwurl@netscape.net, I'll get someone from the dealership to give you a call.

OMG! A 2004 Tundra for only 5 grand??? There HAS to be catch!!!!!!!!!

messiecake said:
OMG! A 2004 Tundra for only 5 grand??? There HAS to be catch!!!!!!!!!

$5000.00 OFF the sticker price...

Not sure how California works, but our LE can only use Amercian made vehicles.

Toyota builds the Tundra in Indiana, would that make a difference?

IBM just sold their PC division to a company in China, does that mean LE will no longer be using IBMs?

as i said, I dont know about california...only know about here. As for computers, our schools, offices etc use Mac's.

Hi Rocky. :blowkiss: I remember you:) We're not really in the market for a new truck right now, but just for curiosity about how much would the price range be? ( I WANT a new truck, its just not in the budget right now) I live in San Diego too. If I know anyone who needs a new truck, I'll PM you OK?

BirdieBoo said:
Hi Rocky. :blowkiss: I remember you:) We're not really in the market for a new truck right now, but just for curiosity about how much would the price range be? ( I WANT a new truck, its just not in the budget right now) I live in San Diego too. If I know anyone who needs a new truck, I'll PM you OK?

hi lil Birdie!!!

I had to come back for the end of this trial... After 2 years, it's good to finally see justice for Laci and Conner...

with this discount, they start around $20,000... If you know anyone that might even be thinking about it, please send me an email, Toyota trucks have never been discounted like this...

two people have already emailed from Websleuths, wanting to set an appointment to come in for a truck, I told them I'd pop by the dealership to thank them for helping...

Bingo!!!

one thing about being on every SPAM list in the world... (my 20 year old email addresse)

once in a while I get surprise emails like this one...

"Our company own more then 40.000 exclusive adolescent explicit pics and about 90 hrs of prenominal quality videos."

they have no clue what I'm working on... but thanks for the email!!!

Rocky said:
Good morning everyone,

I just received good news from Toyota of Escondido, the owner has agreed to fund Project ORN for starting the system and tying it into the court and law enforcement system for San Diego.

I have the equipment and software programmed and ready to go for the website, but I need to hire in some special programmers for the next step.

but, I need to help him out in return, he has 100 brand new 2004 Tundra Acess cabs he needs to sell by the end of this year.

It's an incredible deal for anyone that knows Toyotas, does any of you know of someone looking for a new truck in Law enforcement, fire departments or park services? a Friend, family or neighbor?

at this price it's worth flying into San Diego for vacation and driving one home...

if you'd like more information you can contact me at RockyDaScwurl@netscape.net, I'll get someone from the dealership to give you a call.
WoW!! I'd love to buy one of those Tundra's. My husband has been thinking of buying one for 4 months now. What a price!! Only problem is, We live in Canada.

wcpacific said:
WoW!! I'd love to buy one of those Tundra's. My husband has been thinking of buying one for 4 months now. What a price!! Only problem is, We live in Canada.

I only have 18 more to sell to be at the level I need...

what better time to head to San Diego...

today will be 78 degrees and sunny...

get a one way flight for a few hundred bucks and come on down...

Rocky said:
Good morning everyone,

I do not know anyone. But I will keep you in mind. I just bought a 2004 Chrysler Sebring here that had 6000 off the MSRP. Sounds like a good deal for the tundra.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back