trial thread: 5/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, she called Rachel during trial...for what?

wait, she called Rachel during trial...for what?

to ask her to be a witness on her behalf. Rachael told her where to put it, of course, and testified for the state.

oh, and good morning WS :coffeecup:

I don't know, it was posted on the last thread towards the end.

Jury selection began on April 9 - Tammi called Rachel on April 11, which was AFTER she had seen the witness list & Rachel was listed as a pros witness.

LOL In fact, before pros pointed out the witness tampering, Tammi even admitted to calling Rachel TWICE to be her witness.

You can't do that after trial starts, and pros said Rachel was on their witness list since March of 2010!

Speakl of... Rachel is talking to Vinnie on InSession right now!

Hoover on IS confirming that TS initiated the adoption. In other words TS was the first to bring it up.

to ask her to be a witness on her behalf. Rachael told her where to put it, of course, and testified for the state.

oh, and good morning WS :coffeecup:

:seeya:

Glad someone else besides me caught it. :jail:

I guess I need more coffee - I've never paid attention to the seal of AZ before - I thought it said "dit dat doe" (like tic tac toe).

:floorlaugh: :eek:kay:

Rachel also laughed when told Tammi said she sold it for $80,000. Said she'd have a car or a down payment for a house! Adoptive parents are in another state and paid some medical and counselling expenses. (They played the tape of Tammi's interview with Det. Ramirez where she said she sold the baby and later said in court the lawyer sold...)

YET... she still likes Tammi and wishes her all the best.

That's a nice person.

Rachel also laughed when told Tammi said she sold it for $80,000. Said she'd have a car or a down payment for a house! Adoptive parents are in another state and paid some medical and counselling expenses. (They played the tape of Tammi's interview with Det. Ramirez where she said she sold the baby and later said in court the lawyer sold...)

YET... she still likes Tammi and wishes her all the best.

That's a nice person.

That is a classy person! Just shows money doesn't buy class.

:yourock: , Rachel Hoover!

Hmm, wonder if defense attys finally told the defendent to "cover up"?

Tammi Today

T4.jpg

ARGHHH.... I have to leave in about 1 hour. Get this trial started people!!

I stepped away to fold some laundry.....did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth