AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Tucson police are searching for a 6-year-old girl who went missing from her home on the city's east side.

Isabel Mercedes Celis was last seen late Friday and discovered to be missing at about 8 a.m. Saturday.

Sgt. Maria Hawke says police are searching the area around East Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road using street patrols, canines, detectives and a helicopter.

She's described as just under 4-feet-tall and weighing 44 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Snipped: http://www.kswt.com/story/17650000/tucson-police-search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl

Previous Threads:
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25
Thread #26

Scanner Threads:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sabel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old-2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old-3

REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

Full news coverage:http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Local Media:
KGUN 9 On Your Side
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/237578/missing-isabel
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/subindex/news/local/tucson
tucson.com

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis
New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I must have missed that, about SC needing space away from the kids..

Ok I must have missed that, about SG needing space away from the kids..

Was this info just posted? You will have to forgive me, I haven't been around these parts in a few, and would love to know when this info transpired.

Here's another 2 cents worth of my opinion, 'cause I know you're all dying for it. ;) Although I don't believe one can be crucified because of their demeanor on a 911 call, I do believe that one can be ruled out because of it.

I 100% believe that RC was as surprised, devastated, terrified and desperate as she sounded in her 911 conversation. I feel the same way about the brother. If someone in the home or known to the family took Isa, these two were NOT in on it. I would also bet a donut that they both passed ldts, as well.

The jury, in my mind, is still out on SC.

On that note, good night! :seeya:

I personally think the NCO issue that was worked out with CPS was as LE put it in the PC so SC could get some space as not to create a smothering effect on them and allow him to deal with things which need dealt with with LE, Job and to have a more active role in looking for his daughter without putting the boys through daily stress over the situation at hand. Get the boy's into a calm enviroment and allow them to get back to finishing the school year and get proper mental healthcare to cope with the situation they are dealing with. JMO

Was this info just posted? You will have to forgive me, I haven't been around these parts in a few, and would love to know when this info transpired.

It was said by Chief Villasenor in the presser yesterday. I don't think he used those words, but something close. Towards the end of the last thread, someone posted a transcript of the presser.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

"Join Date: Apr 2011
I don't think LE by itself has any jurisdiction over whether minor children can stay with both parents or not. That is the where CPS comes in. LE can report to CPS if they found something and CPS can investigate further. IMHO, there is no way that LE and CPS separated the kids from SC as some technique to get him to break or to put the screws to him. That makes no sense and would be highly inappropriate.

If SC is under a no contact order (or has volunteered based on CPS's advisement) there's a reason for it. WE may never learn of that reason, but it's not for LE to play tough with SC.

This is not a game and the children are not used as pawns by LE to make life difficult for one or both parents.

I don't know how to 'bring a post over' but regarding this one,
If LE wasn't using this as some sort of tool why would they publicize it?
I wouldn't think this announcement would be helpful to his sons either.

I disagree that Sergio was removed from his boys because he was smothering them. The boys have lost their sister (maybe forever, unfortunately). They don't need the added torment of losing their father because dad has become overprotective (which would be understandable considering that his daughter is missing). Breaking up a familly during a crisis is a huge thing to do and not something that should be done unless not doing so endangers the welfare of the boys.

I personally think the NCO issue that was worked out with CPS was as LE put it in the PC so SC could get some space as not to create a smothering effect on them and allow him to deal with things which need dealt with with LE, Job and to have a more active role in looking for his daughter without putting the boys through daily stress over the situation at hand. Get the boy's into a calm enviroment and allow them to get back to finishing the school year and get proper mental healthcare to cope with the situation they are dealing with. JMO

'Kay...Wonder why he isn't allowed to even call them though ? JMO

Sorry the conversation sort of got split between the last thread and this new one. It's one of the last posts on thread 14.

Brought from previous thread

Originally Posted by Shelby2
I've been meaning to ask about this,
is it usual for there to be a pre-trial hearing over a citation for dogs getting loose?

Case number is M-1041-CR-12033022

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publ...ookieSupport=1

Dogs at large is a misdemeanor in Tucson. There are fines and possible jail time involved.

Oh and there were no victims .... or dog bites involved.

Just FYI... Even though I may say somethings in SC's defence or speculate in his court, It DOE'S NOT mean I think he is innocent or not involved however just like LE I'm not getting tunnel vision and only focusing on him.

That said... as I said in the last thread.... Aside from the parent's and SC for a moment let's shift gears and ponder some things nobody may have thought of... Do the Celis' use any ground's keeping companies that groom thier yard ie: Rake thier rocks or clean up dog feces ? Do they use a cleaning service ( there was mention of " getting the house cleaned " ) ? When was the last time the cable company came for a service call and was it a contractor ? (assuming they have cable ) ... I ask these types of questions because these are the types of people nobody ever thinks twice about yet these are also the types of people who have had some sort of intimacy with the home and are capable of gaining intel on the specifics of a home and nobody none the wiser. I was a in home technician for a communications company in AZ for many years and I know for a fact there are technicians out in the field who are not just there to do thier job and use the job as a means to scope out home's. There has been numerous occassions in the contracting world where people have been terminated due to criminal activity occuring at previous clients homes. Just a thought to throw out there that maybe should be pondered !

Not to mention there was the option of having relatives care for the boys while SC needed some "space". It's not like relatives are in short supply. But again... NO contact at all?! This isn't a mental vacation that would benefit either Dad or the boys. My dos centavos and all that rot. :)

Brought from previous thread

Dogs at large is a misdemeanor in Tucson. There are fines and possible jail time involved.

Oh and there were no victims .... or dog bites involved.

Thanks...I should have known this from watching Animal Cops:phoenix

They are pretty strict

Ok NG on again

Joe Vega said at first he had to cancel his appearance because SG thought he and RC should speak publicly first.
All coaches, friends, support him

NG we should be on ISA'S side
JV. I am talking about the recent events and the two little boys and the finger pointing at SC.
NG why is he barred from contact
JV I don't know, all the parents, kids love him, I don't have info on why this happened, he said he could not give me details, I did not want to pry, he's already hurting.

let's shift gears and ponder some things nobody may have thought of... Do the Celis' use any ground's keeping companies that groom thier yard ie: Rake thier rocks or clean up dog feces ? Do they use a cleaning service ( there was mention of " getting the house cleaned " ) ? When was the last time the cable company came for a service call and was it a contractor ? (assuming they have cable ) ... I ask these types of questions because these are the types of people nobody ever thinks twice about

I'm 100% sure LE and the FBI would think of these types of things and would be asking for this information as part of a standard investigation. They're the professionals who do this for a living and are quite competent. We the public bystanders are not in the position to investigate and crack cases.

As to your questions...can't imagine anyone on this forum and unconnected to the case could know the answers.

I'm 100% sure LE and the FBI would think of these types of things and would be asking for this information as part of a standard investigation. They're the professionals who do this for a living and are quite competent. We the public bystanders are not in the position to investigate and crack cases.

As to your questions...can't imagine anyone on this forum and unconnected to the case could know the answers.

I think he's just reminding us to remember that SC should not be considered the only suspect right now..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni