GA Marshall, Reginald born 4/05/1982 Found 2/17/2011 # 206

Status
Not open for further replies.
not finding anything . ..

such a young person to end up unclaimed

It doesn't say if his DNA was taken. Since no one has reported a 28 year old man missing, what are the chances he was an abducted child? Maybe when he was very young? I just find it odd that a young man has no one looking for him? Just a thought.

I found a facebook page for a Reginald Marshall in Georgia. I am not sure if it is the same person because it is a private page and NamUs has no photo of him...

Abducted child could be a possibility.

Also he could be a runaway. Or a foster child who aged out of the system. Or if he was addicted to drugs or alcohol, he could have lost touch with his family.

So far I have never seen Fulton county post a photo of an unclaimed

I think they do DNA. But will ask. Nm

Is there anyway to do a friend request or a message to the Facebook page you identified?

Is there anyway to do a friend request or a message to the Facebook page you identified?

I could but I feel a little weird doing it from under my own name. Info that can be seen from page says high school attended was Harris County but does not give a year. Does anyone have yearbook.com and could maybe look and see if there is someone listed by that name during the time that he should have been in high school?

I could but I feel a little weird doing it from under my own name. Info that can be seen from page says high school attended was Harris County but does not give a year. Does anyone have yearbook.com and could maybe look and see if there is someone listed by that name during the time that he should have been in high school?

I checked classmates and couldn't find the name and the yearbooks listed there weren't the right date range. The e-yearbook site didn't have that school listed.

I have only found one Reginald Marshall so far on fb that says Harris County sr. High but he has a post in Oct 2011 adding his school to his timeline.

I did find a Reggie Marshall from Ill. That hasn't posted anything since 2010?

I have only found one Reginald Marshall so far on fb that says Harris County sr. High but he has a post in Oct 2011 adding his school to his timeline.

That is the same one I found but I can't see the post info on my IPad.

I did find mugshots and arrests for someone with same name in Fulton County. I am having trouble getting the Fulton County Court case search to load to see if he may have been a co-defendant with someone or if a friend or family member may have bailed him out. I am not sure if the case search would include info like that or not.

Back to see why I can't get it to load....

I'm not sure if this could be helpful at all but here is some arrest booking photos. I don't know if there is someone you could call and ask to verify the DOB....

http://inmates.fultonsheriff.net/Pu...=reginald&field2=FName&option2=Contains&not2=

ETA: Just saw someone else was poking through arrests and stuff so this might of been found already!

I know it says 2004 on the top arrest, and it also shows in custody. Doesn't show if he is still in jail. But considering the charges, he might be? What do you think?

At the first link there are other cases with the same name and it looks like they were opened after the top case and they all say out of custody. Shrug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123