GUILTY NE - Woman for trafficking 7 & 14yo daughters, Upland, 2012

Lovejac

Reaction score
The 35-year-old mother allowed at least seven men to have sex with her 14-year-old at least 20 times, the patrol said. Investigators also said at least three men had sex with the 7-year-old.

The Lincoln Journal Star reported Thursday that three men have been arrested and charged with sexual assault of a child. The felony carries a prison sentence of 20 years to life.

The woman was arrested April 26 at a Kearney motel after offering her daughter for $200 to an undercover officer, the patrol said.

Read more: http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...ac6-11e1-a244-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1v51uHLYB

I just can't imagine ever hurting my children especially in this way. It makes me so angry I could spit nails directly at her. :furious:

This kind of thing destroys people.

How these little girls will ever be able to trust anyone..ever..I can't imagine. I hope they are physically ok and can one day be emotionally ok.

I won't say what I hope happens to "mom". I'm sure we're all on the same page.

Whatever punishment the court doles out to her, it won't be nearly enough. :furious:

what a !@#$%^&*

she needs to be sterilized 'cause she'll promptly get pregnant again

:steamed: :steamed: :steamed:

This kind of thing destroys people.

How these little girls will ever be able to trust anyone..ever..I can't imagine. I hope they are physically ok and can one day be emotionally ok.

Let's pray for them. :please: The chances of these two children being provided the long-term counselling they will need to help them recover is probably going to be very rare considering the kind of environment they have been subjected to by their "mother." What chances will they have being placed with relatives, foster homes, or orphanages?

What horrible trauma they have been living!!!

February 2013:

Last month, the 36-year-old woman pleaded no contest in Buffalo County to conspiracy to commit child sexual assault and two felony counts of child *advertiser censored* possession and was sentenced to 80 to 90 years in prison.
This week, the same woman was sentenced in Furnas County District Court to 12 to 20 years for conspiracy to commit a felony...

The Nebraska State Patrol has said that in Buffalo County alone, the mother let at least seven men have sex with her 14-year-old at least 20 times and at least three men had sex with the 7-year-old.
Five men have been convicted in the case so far and await sentencing.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2637956

October 2014 - video with the tipster who reported the woman, and helped the police to catch her.

Eight men have already been arrested in this case.

Zachary Schmidt, Matthew Jacobs, and Robert Klingelhoefer are the latest.

Shad Chandler, Donald Grafe, Logan Roepke, Brian McCarthy, and Alexander Rahe are all serving time for their crimes.

This is still an open case. The Nebraska State Patrol says they believe there are more out there.

http://www.wowt.com/news/yourstory/...s-New-Arrests-267261151.html?device=phone&c=y

How awful, I don't understand it and hope to God I never will. What poor excuses for human beings..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back