Keenan on the Tracy Documentary

I wonder if this will spark a lawsuit by Mr. X, who is implicated in the murder.

The article says that it will be broadcast by CBS and Court TV this month. Please post if anyone knows when it is scheduled.

Nehemiah said:
I wonder if this will spark a lawsuit by Mr. X, who is implicated in the murder.
I sure hope so. It would be nice if someone could the world what a complete idiot Tracy is.

I was reading Patsy's interview last night, not the NE book, but the taped one that hasn't been edited, and I noticed something interesting. Patsy was asked about the dog, and the comings and goings between the houses ,then she was asked about "any other dogs". Does this not indicate the interest in "other dogs" could point to the fur in her hands as being from another dog, not her little white cuddly one. She mentioned a boy across the street, I believe his name was "luke" as having a German Shepherd. Nothing more was asked so can we "assume" that isn't the type of dog that shed those hairs? Or.......were they from the cuddly little white one? and if so...how did they get in her hands if she hadn't seen him that evening? He was at the Barnhill's.

sissi said:
I was reading Patsy's interview last night, not the NE book, but the taped one that hasn't been edited, and I noticed something interesting. Patsy was asked about the dog, and the comings and goings between the houses ,then she was asked about "any other dogs". Does this not indicate the interest in "other dogs" could point to the fur in her hands as being from another dog, not her little white cuddly one. She mentioned a boy across the street, I believe his name was "luke" as having a German Shepherd. Nothing more was asked so can we "assume" that isn't the type of dog that shed those hairs? Or.......were they from the cuddly little white one? and if so...how did they get in her hands if she hadn't seen him that evening? He was at the Barnhill's.

Sissi, we have two of the same breed of little white dogs as Jacques and they don't shed many hairs at all. They are little "hypo-allergenic" dogs LOL They shed hairs when they are getting groomed, but rarely through ordinary contact.

aRnd2it said:
I sure hope so. It would be nice if someone could the world what a complete idiot Tracy is.

His day will come. I hope the critics are watching. I'm glad Keenan has set the record straight about the "new" evidence". That was precisely a comment we made about it (that the "new" evidence wasn't new at all - nor was it really "evidence").

German shepherds are a breed of dog that shed a lot! They have an undercoat and shed horribly, all year round. I have one now, but had another one that is deceased (named Thor, hence my hat).

Jayelles said:
His day will come. I hope the critics are watching. I'm glad Keenan has set the record straight about the "new" evidence". That was precisely a comment we made about it (that the "new" evidence wasn't new at all - nor was it really "evidence").

Jay, can you believe that this is going to be shown again? I truly thought that after it aired in the UK, that would be the end of it since it implicates Mr. X in the murder. Thanks to your great sleuthing abilities, I might add. :clap:

Jayelles said:
His day will come. I hope the critics are watching.
I hope Mr. Gigax is watching and has his lawyer contact the TV network to threaten them with a lawsuit before the show airs.

Jayelles said:
Sissi, we have two of the same breed of little white dogs as Jacques and they don't shed many hairs at all. They are little "hypo-allergenic" dogs LOL They shed hairs when they are getting groomed, but rarely through ordinary contact.
Thanks Jayelles! I guess the source of the fur in her hands may have been dog, but not her own dog. If she had not been taken out of the house , what kind of dog fur could be in her hands? Has anyone ever mentioned a dog at the White's? I don't recall anything about a dog. This is a very important clue, IMO, one that points more toward an intruder.

aRnd2it said:
I hope Mr. Gigax is watching and has his lawyer contact the TV network to threaten them with a lawsuit before the show airs.

Indeed ;-)

Nehemiah said:
Jay, can you believe that this is going to be shown again? I truly thought that after it aired in the UK, that would be the end of it since it implicates Mr. X in the murder. Thanks to your great sleuthing abilities, I might add. :clap:

I will be very surprised if the US version shows the documents with JG's case numbers. I shall be interested to see how much of a "rework" it needed to get a sale.

Yep, I wouldn't think a US network would leave themselves open to a lawsuit,the program surely will be edited. I am hoping for some NEW ..news..however not new to Keenan doesn't necessarily mean it won't be new to us!

sissi said:
Thanks Jayelles! I guess the source of the fur in her hands may have been dog, but not her own dog. If she had not been taken out of the house , what kind of dog fur could be in her hands? Has anyone ever mentioned a dog at the White's? I don't recall anything about a dog. This is a very important clue, IMO, one that points more toward an intruder.

Sissi, with all due respect for your theory, I just can't imagine an intruder bringing in all the items he did, plus a dog. Or, are you saying that the dog may have been outside waiting, or even in another location?

I bet that L Wood will represent Mr. X in a lawsuit. :crazy:

Jayelles said:
I thought it was supposed to be a beaver he brought in with him ;-)
Right. Those were chew marks on the back door frame.

Nehemiah said:
Sissi, with all due respect for your theory, I just can't imagine an intruder bringing in all the items he did, plus a dog. Or, are you saying that the dog may have been outside waiting, or even in another location?

I bet that L Wood will represent Mr. X in a lawsuit. :crazy:

I believe it was another location, a garage or other outbuilding in the neighborhood. The scream was heard IMO because she was closer to the Stanton's house .

sissi said:
I believe it was another location, a garage or other outbuilding in the neighborhood. The scream was heard IMO because she was closer to the Stanton's house .

Why would the perp risk taking her back inside the house?

Nehemiah said:
Why would the perp risk taking her back inside the house?
Maybe there was less risk returning her than having someone hunt for a killer? It worked ,didn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back