Match! Story, Timothy Wayne born 9/2/1966 found 10/15/2010 # 260

New to this section so can one of the more experienced members review before I consider submitting? Much appreciated!

There is a Timothy Story with the same birthdate whom I have tracked from 1985-2010 mugshot records online. There were so many listings (and different mugshots) that I have only posted a few below as part of my research. Using the arrests, I narrowed down my search to Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

My searches linked Mr. Story to a TAS who could be his father. I found an obituary for TAS of Welcome Bethesda Road in the "Winston-Salem Journal on 11/29/2009 here. From one of the arrest records linked below, "Welcome, NC" is listed as Mr. Story's hometown. The obituary for TAS says (bolding by me):

He is survived by his wife RYS of the home; two sons CDS of Virginia Beach, Va. and Timothy W. Story of Florida; three step-sons EC of Winston-Salem, TS and JS and wife L both of Lexington; two step-daughters TS and husband R of Churchland, and PY of Welcome; a sister JEC of Kernersville, 14 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren and 12 great-great-grandchildren.
The brother, CDS, may be this CDS mentioned as owning property in Virginia Beach, VA with a TJS. TJS is still listed as the owner of the property at Lake Christopher Drive. CDS may be located in Norfolk, VA and also goes by "Chuck".

I also found a potential spouse/ex-spouse. Per this archived newspaper wedding announcement in The Mount Airy News on 09/06/1992:

The marriage of GJW and Timothy Wayne Story is announced by her parents, Mr. and Mrs. HGW.

<snip>

The bridegroom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. TS of Winston-Salem...

Research

Possible newspaper mention:

Homeless meal in The Daytona Beach News-Journal, 12/18/2003
A homeless Timothy Wayne Story wolfed down some chicken Wednesday night at the Church of the Epiphany hall and called the hot meal a blessing.
Story, 37, of North Carolina...
Mugshot/arrest records:
Forsyth County, NC (09/30/1985, 12/16/2000)
Volusia County, FL (12/22/2001 - 02/15/2005)
Jacksonville, FL (12/14/2005)
Seminole County, FL (07/03/2009)
Tallahassee, FL (10/14/2008)
Hillsborough County, FL (07/08/2009)
Maitland, FL (01/19/2010) --> Mentions Welcome, NC as home

Wow tifflee! Nice work - you found a ton of info! I am new to this section too, so will let raine or someone else chime in - I just wanted to say bravo!

Do u have a phone number if so pm me the number. I will make calls to the ME and possible family and connect them together. Maybe we can bring them all home.
Great work everyone
Thanks
Raine

Do u have a phone number if so pm me the number. I will make calls to the ME and possible family and connect them together. Maybe we can bring them all home.
Great work everyone
Thanks
Raine

Sent you a PM, Raine!

Will try to track thru old employment or arrest records
D

will have to make calls to the dept of corrections tom. to locate family

I located the following phone numbers and addresses based on potential relatives of Mr. Story from the obituary of TAS:

- Possible step-sister - a PY of Welcome, NC who may still live at the family home with TAS' widow, RYS. This phone number also shows up online for RYS. It sounds like RYS might be Mr. Story's step-mother.

- Possible step-brother - a JWS of Lexington, NC who is married to LBS.

- Possible step-sister - a TCS of Lexington, NC married to RFS.

- Possible paternal aunt - a JEC of Kernersville or Winston-Salem, NC as I found two listings.

Raine, PM'ing them to you!

I am fairly certain I located the potential brother, CDS, and step-sisters mentioned in TAS' obituary on Facebook. Raine, does this help? Do you ever do outreach via Facebook messaging? I PM'ed the profiles to you.

I am fairly certain I located the potential brother, CDS, and step-sisters mentioned in TAS' obituary on Facebook. Raine, does this help? Do you ever do outreach via Facebook messaging? I PM'ed the profiles to you.

Thank you tifflee, spoke with step mom, and ME case is closed. We have a match..
Thanks so much for your hard work
Raine

Another person going home! :woohoo:

I pray that the hours you guys put in is paying off in your hearts! :heartluv:

So wonderful to hear this!!! Thanks for everyone's encouragement and help - and big thanks to raine for the time and outreach!

One more person headed home. :)

tifflee and raine :yourock:

Nice work tifflee!

Raine - that's 2 in 2 days for you. :woohoo: You go girl!!!

Salem

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998