PA - Edwin Pagan, 25, shot to death, Philadelphia, 20 May 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
None of his training as a corrections guard kicked in when he watched as his stepson was murdered in cold blood Victor Guzman said. However he did take a bullett for his 25 year old stepson which his thick wallet stopped. He was also shot in the arm.

Guzman's stepson was not so lucky as he was shot to death on the street over an argument about a cigarette.

As Guzman's mother weeped she said "They can buy a gun. They can buy a car, and they can make all this noise around town, but they can't buy a pack of cigarette's".

Edwin Pagan leaves behind a family including two children.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...rson-of-interest-in-fatal-frankford-shooting/

None of his training as a corrections guard kicked in when he watched as his stepson was murdered in cold blood Victor Guzman said. However he did take a bullett for his 25 year old stepson which his thick wallet stopped. He was also shot in the arm.

Guzman's stepson was not so lucky as he was shot to death on the street over an argument about a cigarette.
ol
As Guzman's mother weeped she said "They can buy a gun. They can buy a car, and they can make all this noise around town, but they can't buy a pack of cigarette's".

Edwin Pagan leaves behind a family including two children.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...rson-of-interest-in-fatal-frankford-shooting/

This is so sad. My daughter lives near Philly and when we visit her we always go into Philly for dinners and entertainment. All the violence and threads about violence really causes me to re-think that.

This is so sad. My daughter lives near Philly and when we visit her we always go into Philly for dinners and entertainment. All the violence and threads about violence really causes me to re-think that.

Sooner Fan, Please know I am sorry if I frightened you. We actually do have a beautiful city as you have no doubt seen. We have wonderful restaurants and museums, and music venues and sports venues.

This particular case was in Frankford. Trust me there's no need for you to be going to Frankford. Your DD will know where to bring family. JMO, but steer clear of the buses and El if ya can.

BTW check out where they moved The Barnes Museum. It's on the Parkway now. Again, sorry if I frightened you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back