Found Deceased SC - Crystal Freeman, 20, Spartanburg Co, 2 May 2012

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Deputies look for woman missing since May 2

http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-new...y-2/-/9324158/13506158/-/ahow00z/-/index.html

Crystal-Freeman.jpg

Last seen May 2nd, reported missing on the 15th. Interesting... lots of FB drama through the missing page involving family.

Prayers for Crystal to come home safely!

Is anyone searching for this young lady? Any active search groups? Thanks.

There is alot of speculation on her death. I know her mom and crystal personally. I do not believe her death was a suicide. Anyone who knows Crystal does not believe it either. I would love to know if anyone has looked into this and if there is a way I coyld help

Happy Birthday in Heaven Crystal <3
Today I have a gift for not only you, but for every person in this county and community that have been lied to by the sheriff. You see, the sheriff stood loud and proud of his suicide ruling almost four years ago. He said it over and over, case closed, suicide. Well, it seems he was not being honest with us at all. I came across this paperwork from his county coroner's office dated AFTER he told everyone via the media that you had in fact taken your own life. Honesty goes a long way in life and even further when it comes to death. Here is the TRUTH about your "suicide" ruling, your "she killed herself" label they gave you after THEY made it acceptable that you were thrown out in a field like trash. THE TRUTH ~For Crystal~ NOT SUICIDE....Seems it is still under investigation and the cause of death is "pending". Truth. Almost 4 years of their lies and covering up the truth about the death of Crystal. Shameful. SHE deserves the TRUTH! The date of this news story and the date on the Coroner's Cremation paperwork are all anyone needs to see to know that she did NOT take her own life. SUICIDE is NOT marked.

Cause of death released for remains found by hunters

From staff reports
Published: Friday, November 30, 2012 at 9:02 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, November 30, 2012 at 9:02 p.m.
The Spartanburg County Coroner’s Office has released the cause of death for a woman whose body was found last September in the Fingerville area.

Crystal Lynn Freeman, 20, committed suicide, Coroner Rusty Clevenger said in a written statement.

Freeman was last seen May 2 at a home on Midland Drive in Spartanburg County. Friends and family were unable to reach Freeman on her cell phone since that day.

Freeman’s mother reported her missing to the Spartanburg Sheriff’s deputies on May 15. She told deputies her daughter suffered from depression and was supposed to take medication, according to a written statement from the sheriff’s office.

A website was created after Freeman’s disappearance and a vigil was scheduled days before people checking on hunting stands found her skeletal remains Sept. 14. Lt. Tony Ivey with the sheriff’s office said the body was discovered about 200 yards in woods off Highway 11 near Rainbow Lake and Peachtree roads.

The sheriff’s and coroner’s offices investigated the young woman’s death.

Clevenger said he and Spartanburg Sheriff Chuck Wright met Thursday with Freeman’s parents.

The Herald-Journal’s policy is not to cover cases of suicide, however Freeman’s disappearance received media coverage and many followed her story through social media and online.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121130/articles/211301042

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back