Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

Thread 1

Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE

CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!

resizer.aspx

http://images.ninemsn.com.au/resize...ional/2404_alison_baden_clay_sp.jpg&width=310

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.

Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:

* Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.

* Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.

* Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.

* Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.

* Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

* “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.

None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.

The next member who calls the police <any names> will receive a time out. It is actually a TOS violation to call ANYONE by derogatory names on Websleuths. Don't do it again!

Bickering amongst each other will no longer be tolerated whatsoever. Everyone has been warned repeatedly.
:hand:
:nono:

:tos:

119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med.png

Have you read the three previous posts? If not, read them now.
By posting on this thread, you are stating you know the rules!

So here we are, thread 11... Hopefully this thread will offer us closure!!

I am more confused than ever about it all...

So here we are, thread 11... Hopefully this thread will offer us closure!!

I am more confused than ever about it all...

You missed one ... this is 12!

Confused? Apply the KISS principle. What is more logic and makes more sense, is what will probably end up being what actually happened. I personally don't buy the triads theory, for example.

Exactly CC

I don't buy triads or the white van tattoo man story it seems to cliched but I think thats what makes us all so different and why we all being different things to the table with theories and ideas iykwim

I wonder if we will ever know all the details of this case before it goes to trial (if and when). As soon as there is an arrest, I think the media will go quiet in order not to jeopardise any trial and we will be waiting .. and waiting .. and waiting. Could Hawkins enlighten us when he returns?

I wanted to put one of those pics of Allison on the first post, but I can't due to copyright laws. :sigh:

Here's a link to those who didn't see them before: http://www.checkmyphoto.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10009#image=107868

It is fine to discuss pictures of those names in the mainstream media. It is not fine to make fun of anyone's appearances.

:tyou:

And I suggest everyone take a look. Allison looks so beautiful! :rose:

She looked lovely didn't she Kimster and so happy, they both looked so happy. And just 2 months later she was dead.

I'm watching True Crime Stories on Foxtel, the US case of Jim Sullivan in the 80s, who hired a hit man to kill his wife .... but wait .... it took 13 years, yes, 13, for the case to be solved. OMG!

I wonder if we will ever know all the details of this case before it goes to trial (if and when). As soon as there is an arrest, I think the media will go quiet in order not to jeopardise any trial and we will be waiting .. and waiting .. and waiting.
Once an arrest is made, I hardly think we'll hear much before the trial, but once it goes to court and if the trial is public and not a closed one, I'm certain some news media sites will publish a summary of what was said in court that day.

You can read court transcripts of each day's sitting, but I'm not sure how long after a day in court they are published. Though locating the transcripts isn't the easiest thing to find.

Blue Bottle - I've just noticed that under your name it says "Wombat" and all of us mere mortals have "Registered User" ... what's the difference?

Oh, and Jim Sullivan had numerous affairs and was abusive too!! Another lovely man! NOT.

Where is everybody?? Haven't they finished reading the 11,000 or so posts yet?? :notgood:

Blue Bottle - I've just noticed that under your name it says "Wombat" and all of us mere mortals have "Registered User" ... what's the difference?

Wombat - eats roots and leaves :D

Sorry Kimster it's an Aussie thing!

I'll prolly get sliced for this if it's too much off topic and nothing about Allison, but in your User CP option at top left hand side click into Edit Your Details and you can give yourself a Custom Title. Make sure you Save Changes below it.

I used Wombat because when working in some remote joint for about 3 months, I set up a tent in the local campsite which was like a paddock and every night a wombat would come and lick up any dishes I had left unwashed in a container on the ground overnight and I named the visitor wombat Blue Bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo