George Zimmerman's injuries #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleone48

Reaction score
I think this is my first time starting a new thread so I hope I did it right.

I have wanted to say this but kept forgetting...

If GZ had that much blood on him and his clothing why then it the video at the police station is the LE patting him down, moving his jacket etc not wearing gloves? This has always bothered me.

I will go look for the video to post it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerman-police-surveillance-16024475

All of his injuries looked so minor to me that I don't think he would be groggy or have any ill-effect at all from such superficial scratches. There is the one little cut on his nose, but it's just a minor thing too. IMO
Would your opinion be different if you saw GZ with two black eyes the next day? I think he suffered more than superficial scratches.
Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zim...juries-trayvon/story?id=16353532#.T7xGucWBrJd

Have you listened to the paramedic's interview : here is the page link, the interview link is on the left had side of page.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/u...ased-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=2&ref=us

1- The paramedic says that GZ had blood on his ARMS and HANDS that they cleaned up and stated that he was hancuffed. They also lifted up his SHIRT to check for other injuries....so they saw blood on his ARMS ?...was he not wearing his jacket ?

2- I brought this up on another thread but I think it is somewhat relevant to his injuries since it involves the paramedic's testimony. In his statement, Officer Smith writes : "Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I overheard him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me.

When asked, the parademic states that NO statements were made by GZ !!!

Have you listened to the paramedic's interview : here is the page link, the interview link is on the left had side of page.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/u...ased-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=2&ref=us

1- The paramedic says that GZ had blood on his ARMS and HANDS that they cleaned up and stated that he was hancuffed. They also lifted up his SHIRT to check for other injuries....so they saw blood on his ARMS ?...was he not wearing his jacket ?

2- I brought this up on another thread but I think it is somewhat relevant to his injuries since it involves the paramedic's testimony. In his statement, Officer Smith writes : "Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I overheard him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me.

BBM in blue.
So your saying that GZ was injured and bleeding on his arms/hands and it's not noted in the doctors report the next day?

Today my husband broke his nose at work and was taken by ambulance to the ER (he had other injuries). What I wanted everyone to know is that he broke it at noon today and as of 5 minutes ago still doesn't have black eyes and very little swelling. Not sure what it will look like tomorrow, but his nose pretty much reminded me of GZ's at the police station complete with a cut on the bridge of the nose.

Another thing, the doctor at the ER....he looked up in to hubby's nostrils and said "I think it's broken. If you want an xray we can do that, but it really won't show much. Since you also hit your forehead we can do a ct scan if you want." I told the doctor that of course I wanted him to have a ct scan to make sure there wasn't any damage inside the skull. The doctor said that the forehead is pretty tough and he doubted there was any damage. He was right. I guess my point of telling you all about hubby's adventure in the ER this afternoon is that they had no intention of taking an xray or ct scan. So when GZ saw his doctor the next day it would not surprise me if they didn't xray or ct scan his head. Hubby tripped over a pipe and fell to the concrete floor face first, hitting his head on a rack of brass pipes and they were not going to check out his head! Lastly, the nose was bleeding a lot when it happened and the medical personel at work would not let him get up or move his head. He said his mouth kept filling with blood and he was starting to choke. He thought he had bitten his tongue too, but it was from the blood draining down his throat while also coming out of the nose.

Sorry for the length.

BBM in blue.
So your saying that GZ was injured and bleeding on his arms/hands and it's not noted in the doctors report the next day?

Listen to the paramedic's testimony yourself...and kindly refrain from putting your words in my mouth.

BBM in blue.
They cleaned blood off of his arms and hands and head.

Listen to the paramedic's testimony yourself...and kindly refrain from putting your words in my mouth.

I was just asking a question. That's not putting words in your mouth.

I'll try this again. Do you think that the blood on GZ's arm signify an injury that was not documented the next day when he went to the doctor?

Clean him all up it wasn't like they had to preserve evidence. They had already decided it was self defense.. IMO

I'll try this again. Do you think that the blood on GZ's arm signify an injury that was not documented the next day when he went to the doctor?

Let me repeat what I wrote : "The paramedic says that GZ had blood on his ARMS and HANDS that they cleaned up and stated that he was hancuffed".

I never said anything about GZ being injured and bleeding on his arms/hands nor did i say anything about his doctors report the next day. Those were your assumptions not mine.

I was questioning blood on his arms and whether or not he had a jacket on.

Let me repeat what I wrote : "The paramedic says that GZ had blood on his ARMS and HANDS that they cleaned up and stated that he was hancuffed".

I never said anything about GZ being injured and bleeding on his arms/hands nor did i say anything about his doctors report the next day. Those were your assumptions not mine.

I'm not assuming anything. That's why I'm asking questions to try and understand your post. This is the GZ injury thread. When I saw your post about blood on his hands and arm I thought to ask if you believe that this blood is from an injury that GZ suffered.

How about if I ask this. Were do you think that the blood that the paramedic cleaned off of GZ's arms and hands came from?

Good catch. Do you know if the shirt he had on under the jacket was long or short sleeves?

Good catch. Do you know if the shirt he had on under the jacket was long or short sleeves?

It was long sleeved. They had some pictures of his hands taken with just the long sleeved gray shirt and no jacket. Please let me know if you want a link to those pictures.

The photos of his hands show no injuries whatsoever.

Clean him all up it wasn't like they had to preserve evidence. They had already decided it was self defense.. IMO

Yes. Are they not supposed to take nail scrapings from GZ as well?
And since I don't know in which thread this would belong- they found evidence of a bit of discharged lead on the back of the sleeve, but did they check for DNA on his clothes?

Also, how did the blood get on his hands and arms?

He could have got blood on his hands/arms from wiping his bloody nose.

If his sleeves were pushed up?

Yes. Are they not supposed to take nail scrapings from GZ as well?
And since I don't know in which thread this would belong- they found evidence of a bit of discharged lead on the back of the sleeve, but did they check for DNA on his clothes?

Also, how did the blood get on his hands and arms?

BBM
I also would like to know how GZ got blood on his arms when he was wearing a long sleeved shirt and jacket? His shirt and jacket are still in evidence and can be tested to see if there is blood on the sleeves. That would verify this report of the paramedic cleaning blood off of GZ's arms. JMO.

It was long sleeved. They had some pictures of his hands taken with just the long sleeved gray shirt and no jacket. Please let me know if you want a link to those pictures.

I'm interested in knowing who took those pictures, where and when were the pictures taken and what link are you referring to that shows the pictures?

I thought when GZ got his 'clearance' letter to return to work, even as he stated on the initial police incident report, he was unemployed, didn't the doctor state 'possible' broken nose? That he should follow up with his ENT doctor and psychologist? He also claimed about stress and couldn't sleep..IIRC all are in the same document...still looking..

I'm trying to locate that document...so I can provide a link but this is what I recall reading....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni