What happened to Isabel Celis?

What happened to Isa?

• Isabel was abducted from home by a RSO or stranger but is safe and being held somewhere unknown

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Isabel was abducted from her home by a RSO or stranger who murdered her and hid the body.

Votes: 47 14.2%
  • Isabel was taken by members of a drug cartel in retaliation for an unpaid drug debt and she is aliv

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Isabel was taken by members of a drug cartel and murdered in retaliation for an unpaid drug debt.

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Isabel was taken from her home by an extended family member or friend and is in a known location to

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • Isabel was taken from home by extended family or friend and is in a location unknown to parents.

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her parents, and they are both involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her brothers, and the parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • One of Isabel's brothers murdered the little girl, and the parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Isabel's parents arranged to have her abducted from their home as part of a money-making scheme.

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 54 16.4%

• Total voters

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Which of the following best describes your current position on what happened to 6-year-old Isabel Celis who went missing from her home in Tuscon, AZ on April 20?

Submitted by BetteDavisEyes

:seeya: :kimsterwink:

Wow ... what an interesting list of choices here ...

I had to vote "Other" because I cannot decide IF :

- Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her parents, and they are both involved in a cover-up.

- One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.

:please: I sure hope they find little Isabel soon :please:

JMO and :moo:

Isabel was taken from home by extended family or friend and is in a location unknown to parents. Thanks this poll was a good idea!

I voted for #1 in hopes that Isabel is still alive. I refuse to blame her parents until I have some hard core evidence! I can't imagine losing a child and then to be blamed for it. Even with CPS involved I still don't think Isa's parents had anything to do with her dissapearance. JMO

Other for me....I just don't know what to think.

I voted for #1 in hopes that Isabel is still alive. I refuse to blame her parents until I have some hard core evidence! I can't imagine losing a child and then to be blamed for it. Even with CPS involved I still don't think Isa's parents had anything to do with her dissapearance. JMO

I'm with you re:parents. However, I am not so hopeful that we will have her back alive :(

I was looking for the word 'acquaintance' in the choices :) but I voted ...

"Isabel was taken from home by extended family or friend and is in a location unknown to parents."

... instead of other.

I really don't know what to think. I have some feeling there is involvement by someone who knew the Celis' being either extended family, friend, or an acquaintance - the Celis' may have more info that we do not know of and suspect this/someone also. I would also not rule out some older friend(s) of the 14/15 year old.

However, I would not be surprised if any of the responses turn out to be true. I just don't think we have enough information at this point.

Other for me too - not enough evidence at all in this case to tell me what happened. Reminds me a lot of Kyron Horman.

I voted 'other' because I dont think the person is a registered SO. I believe it is going to be like in the case of Sierra Lamar where the perp was not a RSO but may have had some run ins with the law but with little convictions.

Or they may have no criminal past whatsoever like David Westerfield didnt and this was the first time they went out of their comfort zone to kidnap a young child. They may have molested children in their own family in the past who have never told.

I think it very well could be a stranger but also think it could be someone that lives in the general area of the Celis family or someone who worked close by. Maybe even someone who would blend in at the functions the Celis family attended.

Someone mentioned that if Isa was abducted by a stranger she was targeted and that is true. Just like all the other stranger pedophile abductors chose their victim(s).

I do believe Isa is deceased and has been shortly after she was abducted.

IMO

I voted 'other' because I dont think the person is a registered SO. I believe it is going to be like in the case of Sierra Lamar where the perp was not a RSO but may have had some run ins with the law but with little convictions.

Or they may have no criminal past whatsoever like David Westerfield didnt and this was the first time they went out of their comfort zone to kidnap a young child. They may have molested children in their own family in the past who have never told.

I think it very well could be a stranger but also think it could be someone that lives in the general area of the Celis family or someone who worked close by. Maybe even someone who would blend in at the functions the Celis family attended.

Someone mentioned that if Isa was abducted by a stranger she was targeted and that is true. Just like all the other stranger pedophile abductors chose their victim(s).

I do believe Isa is deceased and has been shortly after she was abducted.

IMO

I voted RSO, but I agree with you. Wish there was an option for "abducted non family but not necessarily RSO".

I voted RSO but, think it may be gang related... 14 to 16 yr olds, maybe. I think it may be an acquaintance... maybe, of a family member/sibling? JMO

I voted 'other' because I think only one parent knew at the time what happened that night/morning.

I think there was probably some form of abuse, and Sergio must have killed her (is that accidentally?).

I think someone else helped cover it up, but not the rest of the immediate family. The mom may be covering now, though, imho.

I voted 'other' because I think only one parent knew at the time what happened that night/morning.

I think there was probably some form of abuse, and Sergio must have killed her (is that accidentally?).

I think someone else helped cover it up, but not the rest of the immediate family. The mom may be covering now, though, imho.

This is what I think as well.

Either a person who is not on the RSO list because s/he has not been caught or one parent accidentally killed her and the other helping to cover it up. I cant make up my mind. I do not feel sexual abuse happened here at least right now anyway.

#5 and #6 say the same thing, don't they?

Here are the statements as I submitted them to administration for the poll:

5) Isabel was taken from her home by an extended family member or friend and is in a location known to her parents.

6) Isabel was taken from her home by an extended family member or friend and is in a location unknown to her parents.

I will ask Kimster to edit so that the statements reflect my original intentions. Thanks for your input.

ETA: Kimster has edited the poll. My statements were too long and had to be edited for posting. If anyone needs to change their vote in either #5 or #6, please let her know. Thanks.

Being alive and held by a RSO or other stranger doesn't necessarily equate with being "safe", in my mind, but I voted for it. I'm hoping beyond hope that Isa is brought home.

I voted this afternoon, but I just now listened to the 911 tape and want to change my vote to "One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up." EXCEPT, I would strike the "both parents are involved in a cover-up" part.

(I had been deliberately NOT listening to the 911 call up until this point.)

Hi. I've been following the case, just not posting before.

I voted other. I think it's quite possible that Isabel is still alive and possible that only one parent knows where she is.
From my experience with families who had their children removed and were not allowed to see them for a time ... is not just because of physical abuse against the youngsters. There have been cases that CP has gotten involved in when there was extreme fighting/arguing by the parents which can also cause the children to suffer emotionally. If this is picked up by astute teachers in school, it's possible this was relayed to the police after the fact of Isabel going missing.
Was there fighting between the parents? I don't know, but if there was and a divorce was in the talks ... fill in the best answer ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back