What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters

madeleine

Reaction score
I was just thinking...."who" would be no surprise I guess....
why?maybe jealousy,maybe rage,maybe to keep a secret....probably one of these...

but I'd like to know HOW it happened...everything from A to Z.....
what came first,what was staging,what not,etc

There are so many things that get to me that it would be hard to name just one but if I had to choose I'd say the police blunders that very first morning and the lack of accountability on the part of the DA's office as far as obstructing justice in this case. NO one called AH out on it.

I was just thinking...."who" would be no surprise I guess....
why?maybe jealousy,maybe rage,maybe to keep a secret....probably one of these...

but I'd like to know HOW it happened...everything from A to Z.....
what came first,what was staging,what not,etc

What's eating me alive is that the Lindbergh and Ramsey cases have an very important theme in common, in each case, the "kidnapper" was able to successfully bring about a breakdown of normal police procedure into what should have been routine domestic homicide investigations.

Instead, the police were tricked into believing the crime to be a kidnapping, instead of a murder, with devastating consequences for the destruction and contamination of potential crime scene evidence.

What's eating me alive is that the Lindbergh and Ramsey cases have an very important theme in common, in each case, the "kidnapper" was able to successfully bring about a breakdown of normal police procedure into what should have been routine domestic homicide investigations.

Instead, the police were tricked into believing the crime to be a kidnapping, instead of a murder, with devastating consequences for the destruction and contamination of potential crime scene evidence.

I just finished reading this book and therefore did a little research and low and behold look at what I found:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8"]JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown - YouTube[/ame]

:maddening:

Didn't Tricia put out a teaser that something would break in this case during June? Would love that to happen.

There are so many things that get to me that it would be hard to name just one but if I had to choose I'd say the police blunders that very first morning and the lack of accountability on the part of the DA's office as far as obstructing justice in this case. NO one called AH out on it.

Dee-Dee those things are at the top of my need-to-know-list too.
I suppose that in Boulder, Co, the authorities are custom to not doing their job.

jmo

Dee-Dee those things are at the top of my need-to-know-list too.
I suppose that in Boulder, Co, the authorities are custom to not doing their job.

jmo

Me too....the absolute ineptness of BPD and the DA. Good. Grief.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Is that there hasn't been any Justice for JB.

There are many so many blunders, lie's, inconsistencies where would I start? Oh my the beginning I guess: JB ate pineapple and from there we have absolutely nothing.

The thing that eats me alive in this case is the killers literally got away with murder & they know it!!! They know they will never see inside a prison cell-they know they can walk around free & live life without the fear someone is going to knock on their door with a pair of handcuffs.
But I have news for them--be afraid-very afraid the day you die-cause justice will not be blind after death!!

just wanted to add something....
the fact that this case wouldn't have been so complicated to solve at all if some of the people involved wouldn't have been so WEAK and unprofessional,it's a shame,there is so much evidence to work with,it's NOT like they had NOTHING,they had so much but looked the other way,shameful and disgusting.

The misinformation, The lies, the slanted stories.

I wish we could start at the beginning.

The completely blind eye of the IDI group even to see, much less to recognize the multitude of signs indicating complicity of the Ramsey's to the crime. This is incomprehensible to me.

It's impossible to choose one thing- I'd like to know everything! But, the biggest things are: the killer(s) got away with it, what really explains all the bizarre and conflicting elements, and were the police just poor at their jobs, or was there a reason not to solve it?

I can't resist one more thing- despite so many facts and evidence, hardly a thing leads to the culprit(s), or why/how it happened!!

The misinformation, The lies, the slanted stories.
I wish we could start at the beginning.

BBM Something we can finally agree on. There has been misinformation, lies, and slanted stories! (But they came from the Ramseys and their minions!)

Well, I can’t speak for the “IDI group,” but I certainly recognize how and why the Ramseys came to be suspects (beyond the fact that they were in the house), and I think that some of the responsibility for this lies at their feet. Regardless, it is simply not true that IDI do not understand the evidence, or that they have not considered the possibility of RDI, or that we deny all reason for suspicion, etc.

What eats me alive re this case? The certainty, the conviction with which a Thomas, a Kolar (an RDI) speaks.

AK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back