GUILTY CA - Ana Flores-Pineda, 25, murdered in her Stockton home, 3 May 2012

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
The Associated Press
Posted: 05/25/2012 05:54:40 AM PDT
Updated: 05/25/2012 05:54:40 AM PDT
PLEASANTON, Calif.—Police say a woman's body has been found in a trash can on a road near an upscale neighborhood in Pleasanton. Lt. Jeff Bretzing says an alert resident noticed the trash can in some shrubbery Thursday morning on a road that runs parallel to Interstate 580 and not too far from the Stonebridge Mall.
When officers arrived, they discovered a woman's body inside a 45-gallon plastic container near an upscale development called The Preserve.
Bretzing says police are investigating the incident as a homicide as it is unknown how long the trash can had been in the area.
Police have not yet determined the woman's identity, age or ethnicity.
The Alameda County coroner is scheduled to perform autopsy on Friday.
http://www.contracostatimes.com/top...ns-body-found-pleasanton-trash-can?source=pkg

Bringing over my posts from the Sierra LaMar thread.
Body found in Pleasanton trash is adult female, case being investigated as a homicide

By Kristin J. Bender and Chris De Benedetti, Contra Costa Times
Posted: 05/25/2012 08:42:45 AM PDT
Updated: 05/25/2012 04:12:40 PM PDT

Click photo to enlarge

A body was found in this trash can on Dublin Canyon Road, according to Pleasanton Police in...

Related

PLEASANTON -- Police are investigating the adult female body found in a trash can Thursday as a homicide but have not yet determined the woman's identity, police said.
On Friday morning, the Alameda County Coroner's Office completed an autopsy on the body, which was discovered at 11:30 a.m. Thursday in the 11000 block of Dublin Canyon Road near Laurel Creek Drive. The black oval-shaped trash can was in some foliage on the outskirts of an upscale subdivision called The Preserve. A resident called police about the out-of-place can. It's not clear how long it had been there.
Neither autopsy results nor fingerprints have led investigators to the woman's identity, but sources said that based on decomposition, they do not believe the body is that of Sierra LaMar, a 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl missing since March 16."Our detectives who were present and observed (the autopsy), based on the physical characteristics and what they saw, believe that it is not Sierra LaMar," said Pleasanton Lt. Jeff Bretzing.The coroner has not been able to determine the age, ethnicity or cause death of the woman, but police said she has dark colored hair and was wearing pajama bottoms and an Old Navy shirt. She wore blue fingernail polish. more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/top...y-found-pleasanton-trash-can-appears-be-adult

This is scary, I drove through this area just two days before! I didn't notice any trash can...

It wasn't there on Tues. afternoon, I drove through there. I do once/week.
It is a frontage road to I-580 that runs from Castro Valley to Pleasanton. There is a little bit of housing along it, a few businesses, a ranch/rodeo, a self-storage place, but mostly it is rural. Almost hit a deer one evening who stopped in the middle of the road.

It's a two-lane frontage road to the freeway and there are wooded areas along it.

Yesterday, it was blocked off. Apparently it's .6 mile from a major shopping mall. There were news crews from NBC & ABC there at one lone house right off the road, but not much else to see. There are some expensive homes around, but also woods, very rural. Will try to post some pictures this evening...

I wish we had more information about this. Seems like it is taking forever :(

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...tches-of-woman-found-in-pleasanton-trash-can/

Sketches of a woman whose body was found in a trash can in Pleasanton on May 24, 2012. The woman is described as 5’6″, 130 pounds. She is possibly Asian or Hispanic, between her mid 20s to 40 years of age.

pleasanton_body_sketch_060612.jpg

Not in NamUs.....also no idea how long she had been deceased. However, with nail polish still present would that lead one to believe that it could not have been longer than...2 weeks maybe?

Wearing pajama bottoms, sounds like a likely case of domestic violence. Possibly she has not even been reported missing yet.

Ok, I found a missing female from San Rafael which is a straight shot on 580 from Pleasanton, about a hour drive. She is a immigrant and had only been in the US a month before she came up missing. This could be why there is no fingerprints on file? The weight given is dead on, the height given in the report is off (but did they know her actual height?) To me, the photo and sketch don't really look a like, but I'm not experienced or good at this. I'd like to learn though!

Here is her info: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14852

What do you think? Throw the tomatoes at me if you want!

Ok, I found a missing female from San Rafael which is a straight shot on 580 from Pleasanton, about a hour drive. She is a immigrant and had only been in the US a month before she came up missing. This could be why there is no fingerprints on file? The weight given is dead on, the height given in the report is off (but did they know her actual height?) To me, the photo and sketch don't really look a like, but I'm not experienced or good at this. I'd like to learn though!

What do you think? Throw the tomatoes at me if you want!

Does not say if hse had piercings either

Wearing pajama bottoms, sounds like a likely case of domestic violence. Possibly she has not even been reported missing yet.

That could be but I gotta tell ya, I see a lot of people around these parts wearing pajama bottoms around. It's pretty casual on the west coast. :yes:

I'm local to this case. Drive down the road she was found on once/week. I started a thread on her in the Crimes in the News forum. I took several pictures of the area, but haven't had time to post them, need to get a hosting account first...

I'm local to this case. Drive down the road she was found on once/week. I started a thread on her in the Crimes in the News forum. I took several pictures of the area, but haven't had time to post them, need to get a hosting account first...

Just use photobucket! Its free

Just an FYI, the lady from this link was found alive and well within the last week per a return phone call from San Rafael PD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back