FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20

timeline from the examiner:http://www.examiner.com/article/timeline-surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance

Smooth Operator's Timeline

Please continue here...

Please continue here.

Stop the back and forth bickering. Agree to disagree and move. Do not poke at each other.

Thanks,

Salem

Jazz you've given me some things to think about too. I just really cannot see an abductor removing the decals knowing they were going to ditch the car somewhere.

Ok all going to bed it's late and I have to get up early. Enjoyed it. Nite

:eek:fftobed:

I think what's frustrating is there is no evidence that a crime has even been committed. Michelle has disappeared with out a trace. Could she still be alive?

From Tiredblondy

I also wonder if LE has looked at former friends who are still friends but kinda low key friends and their locales. Especially well ....I wont go there.

Are you talking the person last seen with Dale's ex-wife?

Jazz you've given me some things to think about too. I just really cannot see an abductor removing the decals knowing they were going to ditch the car somewhere.

Ok all going to bed it's late and I have to get up early. Enjoyed it. Nite

:eek:fftobed:

Thank you for your thoughts! Nighters!

Does anyone have a way to find all the current sink holes in the orlando area? I have found a few spots but they seem dated. This seems like a good place for Dale to hide Michelle. Also anyone have a list of all the 501 events for past few years. I'm thinking a major Star Wars connection here somehow!

Does anyone have a way to find all the current sink holes in the orlando area? I have found a few spots but they seem dated. This seems like a good place for Dale to hide Michelle. Also anyone have a list of all the 501 events for past few years. I'm thinking a major Star Wars connection here somehow!

I have a friend involved with the 501st out by me. I'll see if I can find out anything...

I would imagine and I think Thor also mentioned that after 6 months one would think that LE would have exhausted just about every scenario as to how Dale may have gotten rid of Michelle. Can you imagine how many man hours they have amassed in their research? I got to admit I am more than a little surprised that in naming Dale so soon in the investigation and not arresting him after so long is a little shocking. I know I could be wrong, but I doubt they are going to find out anything new so I would hope they would consider other scenarios. Time will tell I guess.

I would imagine and I think Thor also mentioned that after 6 months one would think that LE would have exhausted just about every scenario as to how Dale may have gotten rid of Michelle. Can you imagine how many man hours they have amassed in their research? I got to admit I am more than a little surprised that in naming Dale so soon in the investigation and not arresting him after so long is a little shocking. I know I could be wrong, but I doubt they are going to find out anything new so I would hope they would consider other scenarios. Time will tell I guess.

I think Dale Smith from the very beginning was and probably still is the best candidate for having been responsible of the disappearance of Michelle Parker and justifiably so in a statistical sense and in any case they did not have another viable suspect.

As in most high profile cases, the police is under a great deal of pressure to solve the case and a degree of "jumping the gun" is probably in order here.

I have a friend involved with the 501st out by me. I'll see if I can find out anything...

Thanks! I would imagine areas close to 501 events would be of particular interest. Also abandoned buildings would make a good hiding spot used by Dale. I have mapped quite a few "possible" locations with a little help from a friend. She is really good at mapping.

What strikes me after doing some surveying and looking at known pings and routes Dale could have taken that day...is he had to act quickly. He doesn't seem the type to think quick on his feet so i still come right back to him know a hiding place...even if he ultimately harmed Michelle in a heat of the moment scenario. I still like the 4:30-8ish time frame for hiding Michelle...It's getting dark and he has a phony alibi IMo at his parents. He wasn't answering calls either. BINGO!

I think Dale Smith from the very beginning was and probably still is the best candidate for having been responsible of the disappearance of Michelle Parker and justifiably so in a statistical sense and in any case they did not have another viable suspect.

As in most high profile cases, the police is under a great deal of pressure to solve the case and a degree of "jumping the gun" is probably in order here.

Glad to see you coming around....It's pretty easy to see why he's the guy! As I have said repeatedly either Jr is responsible or someone is VERY good at framing him.

Can't say that I disagree, but IMO this whole case is at a dead end and has been for months. Going over and over the same things is getting them no where.

Glad to see you coming around....It's pretty easy to see why he's the guy! As I have said repeatedly either Jr is responsible or someone is VERY good at framing him.

IMO Dale doesn't look to be framed at all since there is no evidence against him.

I said "statistically" guilty. Statistically he is the perfect candidate, however IMO no one has seen any real evidence he killed Michelle, and after all this time I doubt any one will. Anyway, time will tell ... or not. I just so hope Michelle is found, and if the worst is true at least the family would have had a measure of closure.

I said "statistically" guilty. Statistically he is the perfect candidate, however IMO no one has seen any real evidence he killed Michelle, and after all this time I doubt any one will. Anyway, time will tell ... or not. I just so hope Michelle is found, and if the worst is true at least the family would have had a measure of closure.

I guess at the end of the day...you and I can debate until the cows come home but it don't mean a lick...It will all boil down to the evidence collected. If Dale was as good as I think he was at destroying/hiding evidence LE will have a tough time making their case...heck Dale had plenty of time to cover his trail especially if he had help like I suspect! But it will not be impossible! Let's pray the evidence is strong enough for a conviction!

Can I confirm a couple of things? I am confused by what I have read in Smooth Operator's timeline and other reports.
1) Did LE search Dale's condo on Thursday or Friday night?
2) Was Michelle's H3 found on Friday night and first seen by neighbor on Friday night?
3) Has there been any detail reported about the exact times that Michelle's family tried to call him / spoke with his mother and when they spoke to Dale?

Smooth Operator's timeline had me thinking that everything occurred on Thursday the 17th.

How do you hid someone in plain sight, or hid yourself?

We should have two timelines here, one for actual events and one that would map out a theory of a perp following that time line to dispose of Michelle. If one is stuck on Dale and an accomplice, if that is the case we should map it out and see if it makes sense. I have tried to do this, and can't get past the 4:26 ping on Hoffner, if Dale is at his dad's place with the kids. The reason is, who had access to her phone and new how to text and what to text to her brother? I started it on the last thread, but never put it in any formal timeline. If it doesn't pan out, then looking at other places to hid a body would be helpful, or looking at the possibility some else happened.

Can I confirm a couple of things? I am confused by what I have read in Smooth Operator's timeline and other reports.
1) Did LE search Dale's condo on Thursday or Friday night?
2) Was Michelle's H3 found on Friday night and first seen by neighbor on Friday night?
3) Has there been any detail reported about the exact times that Michelle's family tried to call him / spoke with his mother and when they spoke to Dale?

Smooth Operator's timeline had me thinking that everything occurred on Thursday the 17th.

OK, Still hoping for an answer on this. My leading assumptions were:
1) Thursday night (police drive by at 8pm)
2) Friday night
3) I would have to guess that they were trying to call him between 7pm and 8pm, as that was when they got the call from her son. Don't know when they got in touch with him.

Am I accurate as you understand it?

As a side note, the bus stop near the hummer runs to within a quarter mile of Dale's parents' house. Still have issues with opportunity window on Thursday night, but that would support the case that Sr. could be a suspect. Still think it could have been a car jacking at the apartments or (hopefully) she decided to leave the area to get away from things. Any idea as to how many of her friends may have been trying to call / text her after the show aired?

Exhaustive efforts and man hours were put into searching for Caylee Anthony and she was practically in the backyard of the Anthony home the entire time. Just because they haven't found Michelle yet, even in an close to an area they have already searched, does not mean that they wont. Hindsight is often 20 20 in these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni