GUILTY TX - Erika Perdue for child *advertiser censored*, Dallas, 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Wealthy housewife, 41, 'peddled child *advertiser censored* every day for more than 20 years' (Sunday Mail)
A wealthy Texan socialite who has the car number plate 'My Syn' has been arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges.

Erika Perdue is alleged to have amassed so large a collection of graphic videos and photos she had trouble keeping track of them.

The 41-year-old, who lives with her attorney husband in one of Dallas's most expensive areas, is alleged to have told police she traded in the illegal images every day.
---
Police who raided her $1.4m mansion seized her computers and found a cache of graphic videos and photos.
---
The socialite used the name 'Classyb/tch' and unknowingly shared images with the undercover team.
---
On her Facebook page Perdue appears in a sultry pose.

Perdue’s mansion is across the street from a children’s playground, yet agents don’t believe any of the victims are local.
---
more, with pictures and a WFAA video, at link above

Houston we have a problem. I mean Dallas. This is so disturbing on so many levels. Besides being a creepy pervert who exploited little babies this "person" is a mother for the love of all things decent. Everytime I read of a woman daring to hurt a child like this I get physically sick. We've discussed the male vs female ratio in child *advertiser censored* before, but for flippin ten years? How many women like this are out there?

Now for the media. Define "socialite" because if this chick is a "socialite" then I'm a right member of royalty. Define "mansion". Lovely home. It ain't no mansion. Does one not have an interior designer come into a mansion? Define "wealth". I got more loot than I knew if this woman is moneteraly rich.

Again this is all an aside and the impact of her alleged crime outweighs the description of her life, but someone on Huffington Post linked to her FB. They asked the same thing as I did. This "person" is no Deb. Even more so she smacks of a lower socio economic background than most of us I bet. That's fine as long as you don't hurt innocent children.

No way will I link to the FB as there's a few photos of kids. Lovely, gorgeous kids. Couple that with an abundance of photo's of herself and her HOUSE and CARS which seem to be a real huge deal to her the "lawyer" husband is non existent in them.

No, Erika Perdue of Garland, Texas has big problems and it's not just what will be her jail time I hope.

Best of all is she enjoys Glam Rock. Hey, why not spend your perverted hours googling groups? Wait for it.................she loves Britny Fox. They're a Philly based group and I grew up with one of the members. Sure, sure socialites can do Glam Rock, but this whole story is messed up!!!!!!!

Prayers for probably more than hundreds of children this wench exploited. Hoping she downsizes to a cell. Then she won't be asking men if they saw her new "Caddy". A flippin Caddy. Yes sir, socialites you know you say that every single day.

The world has gone mad. Mad, mad, mad.

So is this woman a pedo, or is she trading the kiddie *advertiser censored* for money?

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??!! :eek:

That;s all I can muster at the moment.

I promise I will be back with MUCH more to say!

Weird story, and a minor point but apparently the media doesn't know what "socialite" means.

It doesn't mean a pretty piece of trash who lives in a fairly nice upper middle class suburban house.

So is this woman a pedo, or is she trading the kiddie *advertiser censored* for money?

Honestly PHB I don't know what she is. One article used the word "peddle". Which to me means sell. If that were the case she'd have other charges, right? She's obviously not in the photographs and it said there's no local kids. So, maybe she is soley a pedophile.

What she definately is though is what Jeanna said "A pretty piece of trash".

Sounds like she was downloading stuff from file sharing servers (which means that she was uploading as well, since that happens automatically in the background). I get the feeling from reading that article that the author doesn't know what a bit torrent is or how it works. There isn't any allegation that she was actually producing anything.

The way she "contacted" FBI agents was probably through an IP address, she likely didn't know that she was sending anything to them, only her computer knew it. That is how the torrent programs work, the user doesn't contact anyone they are sharing with, the computer does it automatically. How can they be sure it was her and not her husband or someone else with access to the computer in the house?

Okay, I know this is the least important thing in this story, but since we are pointing out the absurdities in the article, can I just say that 1999 - 2012 is NOT "more than 20 years" as it says in the headline???

According to court documents the housewife admitted to the FBI that she has been distributing child *advertiser censored* since 1999.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ertiser censored*-20-years.html#ixzz1wpJM09n3

Seriously, I know the news business is in trouble, but it's basic math people!

How horrible. So glad they caught her! Hope she serves a long prison term, and that there's a thorough investigation regarding her own children and any she's ever come into contact with. IMO, yes she's a pedophile. Those of us who recognize how sick, repugnant and damaging the acts and *advertiser censored* are would never sell it just for a buck, especially not for over a decade. Sounds like she collected it as well. Evil, cruel, sick.

Regarding the reporting, the details are stomach churning enough without the tabloid journalism layered on top. Like the "My Syn" plate. Her camaro is Synergy Green; it was a special edition Camaro. The article states some images were of toddlers "having intercourse with adults". Makes me sick to type it. Those little ones were not having intercourse - they were being raped. Whoever wrote that piece seems detached from the horror they should feel, IMO.

My prayer is her arrest leads to further arrests, and rescued children who begin their healing journey.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ested-on-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

WFAA reports that Perdue went by the username "Classyb****."

Well, she got the second part of her username right. She's a bit off the mark with the first half tho.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/03/erika-perdue-dallas-socialite_n_1565966.html

After seizing Perdue's computer and hard drive, agents say they found even more disturbing material, including images of adults having sexual intercourse with toddlers.

Perdue allegedly confessed to agents that she has been distributing child *advertiser censored* since 1999, ABC reports.

http://www.wjactv.com/videos/news/national/socialite-erika-perdue-arrested-for-child/vb64t/

video at link Describes victims as young females. :( And apparently she swapped child *advertiser censored* during the day while she was bored when her husband was at work.

Sheesh.

I saw this on CNN. UNREAL! And they pointed out how extremely rare it is for a woman to be doing this sort of crime. I hope she's locked up for a very long time!

One more thing. She calls herself a "classy b*tch". I'm sorry, but those two words never go hand in hand. Not in my book anyway.

Watched a bit of it on JVM, how sickening! When they said that it's uncommon in women I couldn't help but think of Vanessa George, Angela Allen, Tracy Lyons, Tracy Dawber. Yick. Freaking nutbags. What the heck is wrong with people? okay I'll hush up now, I hope these poor victims get justice for being raped and exposed like that! *goes off to vomit*

Some people are just so sick. I hope her husband divorces her, and any contact she has with her own children is severely restricted and strictly monitored.

She must be some sort of pedo. I can't imagine any adult with a conscience selling stuff like this unless they too get some sort of sick thrill from it.

Those poor children. :(

Makes me wonder how many women like Erika Perdue are out there. What compels someone to do this?

Socialite defined:

a socially prominent person

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/socialite

Don't think Perdue falls under that definition. Only reason she is called a socialite is she is married to a prominent lawyer.

Texas socialite arrested for peddling child *advertiser censored* for over 12 years
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vertiser censored*-12-years-article-1.1089547

The Dallas housewife, whose home is located across the street from a playground, has been trading child *advertiser censored* during the day since 1999 while her husband works as an attorney, according to the FBI.

I keep thinking, I couldn't possibly see anything new in crime that would shock me. I was SO wrong. :maddening:

After Sandra Cantu nothing surprises me. I am surprised people are surprised. Many women are not born nurturing.....they kill their own children even. i don't see what glam rock and her liking if it is relevant to anything....that's a "so what" point.
Socialite means that she had a loy of money and was well known socially in rich circles. Not sure why this is relevent either. wealthy people are supposed to be upstanding more then the common masses? No clue. So all this time people were rubbing elbows with a sicko. Ugh. How sad. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Makes me wonder how many women like Erika Perdue are out there. What compels someone to do this?

Socialite defined:

a socially prominent person

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/socialite

Don't think Perdue falls under that definition. Only reason she is called a socialite is she is married to a prominent lawyer.

Texas socialite arrested for peddling child *advertiser censored* for over 12 years
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vertiser censored*-12-years-article-1.1089547

The Dallas housewife, whose home is located across the street from a playground, has been trading child *advertiser censored* during the day since 1999 while her husband works as an attorney, according to the FBI.

I have always thought there are more female pedophiles than people think. People do not look for the unexpected. IMO, it is similar to people thinking that mothers are always caring and protective of their children. Reminds me of the myth that serial killers are all white. IMO, Evil does not discriminate by gender, race, religion, etc., but it may manifest itself differently. I do think male pedophiles and serial killers far outnumber female pedophiles and female serial killers, but many of the males do have participating or consenting partners in their crimes, and females can commit such crimes on their own, often under the radar.

Russell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back