Found Deceased FL - Sandra Lemire, 47, Orlando, 8 May 2012

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/051112-orlando-police-looking-for-missing-woman

Updated: Friday, 11 May 2012, 5:52 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 11 May 2012, 5:52 AM EDT
By Holly Bristow FOX 35 News

Orlando Police looking for missing woman

Sandra_Lemire_20120511055145_640_480.JPG

NamUs Profile

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14841

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Sandra
Middle name
Lee
Last name
Lemire
Nickname/Alias
Sandy
Date LKA
May 08, 2012 21:45
Date entered
05/25/2012
Age LKA
47 to 47 years old
Age now
47 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Female
Height (inches)
64.0 to 65.0
Weight (pounds)
125.0 to 135.0

I just learned about this case from the following Orlando Sentinel story.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...120601_1_orlando-police-crimeline-florida-tag

If she was meeting a man, she likely dressed up, had makeup and so forth. In other words, she might have turned some heads.

Also, she might have had two dates or something. It's possible.

This quote from her father seems odd:

"We want to know what happened to her. We'd like to say hopefully they will find the person or people that did this and bring them to justice but we don't have any leads."

So she was in Kissimmee. That means she was right on Orange Blossom Trail. This is the same general vicinity where Michelle Parker went missing. I don't know whether this is the same part of the city where Jennifer Kesse lived. I was under the impression that she lived in east Orlando. But I'm sure there have been other murders or missing women in this area.

I didn't realize that this was only the information thread. Does this mean that there is no thread created for her in the discussion area?

I didn't realize that this was only the information thread. Does this mean that there is no thread created for her in the discussion area?

I don't believe there is, Heineken....it might be nice to have one, as discussion about this case might be helpful.

I've followed Sandra's case from the start but thought most certainly she would be located by now. Thoughts and prayers for her...and her family also.

There's already a thread on this woman in the information and support section. But it seems like it might be of use to start a discussion thread, too.

Sandra was last seen on May 8. She left her grandmother's home in Orlando to meet a man for coffee at a McDonald's in Kissimmee. Police have video footage of him working after their meeting. He said she left. Nobody has seen her since then. She was driving a red 2004 Ford Freestar van that belonged to her grandmother.

According to NamUs, Sandra met her new friend through a dating website and had frequently dated men she met online. She had blond hair, but her natural color is brown. She wore glasses. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a gray blouse with sandals.

Police have offered a $5,000 reward.

Here is the most recent news:

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...an/-/12978032/14749954/-/m9n0brz/-/index.html

Here is the initial thread:

FL FL - Sandra Lemire - 47 years old - Orlando - 8-May-2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM
From the above link:

Police have not released the man's name but Robert Varner said investigators have told the family that surveillance video from the restaurant showed that he stayed at work for several hours after Lemire left.

Since then, there's been no sign of the woman or the van, which had this Florida tag: J36-8ZE.

Both Robert and Pauline Varner say they are most worried about Lemire's health. She is a diabetic and they say she left home that night without her needles or insulin, something they say she would never have done if she planned to leave town.

Sounds like LE has ruled the internet guy out. So, what happened to Sandra then? Did she have a car accident and her car is hidden from view? Did she leave voluntarily? Or did she cross paths with a predator after leaving her date?

Sandra, where are you?

Maybe she had scheduled another date with another man after the coffee?
Do we know what he plans were for later that day?

As a diabetic, is it possible that she became confused or irrational and got lost?

I also thought that she might have met someone else that day. There is very little information available right now. Meeting someone at McDonald's is strange anyway. If I worked at McDonald's, I would not want to meet someone there. I think the police were too quick in ruling out the person she met. He may have had an accomplice if it involved some sort of swindle.

Don't feel bad. I have done this in other cases myself. There are so many missing people...its tough sometimes to follow each and every one. It certainly doesn't mean we don't care....we do.
Isn't the sadness of these cases overwhelming?

I also thought that she might have met someone else that day. There is very little information available right now. Meeting someone at McDonald's is strange anyway. If I worked at McDonald's, I would not want to meet someone there. I think the police were too quick in ruling out the person she met. He may have had an accomplice if it involved some sort of swindle.

Yes, Heineken, it is more than coincidence that she met up with a stranger (or a new acquaintance) the same night she disappeared. It would definitely be worth checking again.

Its strange how some of these threads take off....page after page, while others stall. So sad.

BTW, thanks for starting this thread. Good work, H!

Maybe she had scheduled another date with another man after the coffee?
Do we know what he plans were for later that day?

As a diabetic, is it possible that she became confused or irrational and got lost?

That's very possible. And it's a rotten shame that an entire month has gone by. If she experienced low blood sugar she may have become very confused and disoriented, even gone into a ravine or pond/retention pond. According to a google map, a possible route from McDonald's to her home shows at least two ponds that I recall. I'm a diabetic although not on insulin (but my mom was) and disorientation, confusion and even coma is quite possible.
Too high a blood sugar can cause the same symptoms. But IMO if she took a dose of insulin before she left and didn't eat enough, confusion is quite possible.

I do hope they've checked ponds and woods where the car could have run off the road and gone unnoticed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back