Wawa Site Hacked Replaced By Kawaii Hitler

weird - sometimes they hack the oddest sites

**waits for "what is a wawa?!?!"** LoL

(Being from the south, I had never heard of such a place until I moved to MD. Now when that name crosses my lips, when talking to old friends and family, they always seem to be very fascinated by what a "wawa" is. LoL This phenomenon is not exclusive to me, I've seen it happen with other people, as well. Gotta love the Wawa!)

**waits for "what is a wawa?!?!"** LoL

(Being from the south, I had never heard of such a place until I moved to MD. Now when that name crosses my lips, when talking to old friends and family, they always seem to be very fascinated by what a "wawa" is. LoL This phenomenon is not exclusive to me, I've seen it happen with other people, as well. Gotta love the Wawa!)

I thought they were referring to Wawa, Ontario.

how DARE they mess with WaWa!!! the least they could have done was shipped me some wawa coffee since they don't have any here in NC. sometimes i miss NJ, miss my wawa coffee and subs....

Well they've gone as far down as Virginia now y'all so maybe they'll go further South? My nephew so no way not in Georgia people move too slow. You gotta be swift in Wawa.

i hope we get some here in NC. my daughter ships me wawa coffee for christmas lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back