TX - Jesus Mora Flores, 47, caught molesting child, beaten to death, 2012

This father should...

• Total voters

mikeysmommom

"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/texas-abuser-killed/index.html

Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will submit it to the district attorney who then submits it to the grand jury, who will decide if they will indict him."

IMO Instead of a Grand Jury this Father should get a parade!God only knows how many future victims have been saved,and also any other children he may have been victimizing right now.

ETA Am I wrong for smiling while reading this article? ....................................................Nope IMO this should happen to all abusers of children.So sick of pervs getting slap on wrist and wind up having many victims over their lifetime.IMO This is Justice!

GOOD FOR HIM! I hope he is cleared and then given a heroism medal from the community. :smile:

Justified. Can you imagine walking in and seeing your worst nightmare happening to your child? Prayers for that little girl and her family.

Well, I don't promote violence as a reaction to most things. However, in his mind, he was defending his child. Thankfully the Sheriff sees it that way too right now. Wonder if there will be pressure to make a charge later after the dust settles.

:wave:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/texas-abuser-killed/index.html

IMO Instead of a Grand Jury this Father should get a parade!God only knows how many future victims have been saved,and also any other children he may have been victimizing right now.

So sick of pervs getting slap on wrist and wind up having many victims over their lifetime.IMO This is Justice!

You know ... we never know what we would do until faced with such a despicable act ... we know what we would like to do. He was defending his child. My opinion, the parade should take place!! Just look at what harm this pervert has already caused this family!!

From the CNN news link above

The father was casually acquainted with the alleged abuser, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

The girl was left inside the family's house during the social gathering, while other members of her family were tending to horses, the sheriff said.

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities, Harmon said.

I sincerely hope this father will not have to face charges. I believe he did what any parent would do having caught someone in the act of molesting their child.
I think the pain of seeing his child hurt in this way is enough for this family. If this should make it to the grand jury I hope they feel the same way.

Well, I don't promote violence as a reaction to most things. However, in his mind, he was defending his child. Thankfully the Sheriff sees it that way too right now. Wonder if there will be pressure to make a charge later after the dust settles.

I cannot imagine who would pressure anyone to bring charges. Not the public, imo. And not the DA, nor the LE. The only people who would want to see charges filed would be the perp, his mom, and maybe the ACLU.

Considering this was in Texas, I would be totally shocked if he was charged. Assuming of course the situation is as described.

That little girls father is a hero in my book! Good for him. Now his precious little girl doesn't ever have to worry about that monster attacking her ever again. There is no way her father should be charged with anything!

Considering this was in Texas, I would be totally shocked if he was charged. Assuming of course the situation is as described.

I agree that this is a key point.

s

Don't mess with Texas AND don't sexually assault a mans' innocent daughter.

What's a parent to do? When faced with such a horrific scene, right before their eyes.

This man did EXACTLY what any reasonable person would do when faced with what he saw.

I pray no charges are brought against this hero.

Prayers for this poor baby girl and her brave daddy. I hope they can overcome what this predator has done to them both.

What else was he supposed to do? The pervert was molesting his little four year old who, BTW, had to go to the hospital!

If these creeps can't help themselves, they need to be taken out. We have no room for them in society and they are predators who give nothing back.

What else was he supposed to do? The pervert was molesting his little four year old who, BTW, had to go to the hospital!

If these creeps can't help themselves, they need to be taken out. We have no room for them in society and they are predators who give nothing back.

Technically, he's supposed to stop the act and call the police and an ambulance. A lot of cases don't fit temporary insanity, but I think this one should. JMO

Initially when I clicked on this thread with only the knowledge that a father had killed a man who had sexually assaulted his daughter I was thinking very logical without emotion that the situation in my mind was first that the victim was going to be much older(as in teen or older) and second in my mind id also assumed it was an after-the-fact situation.. meaning that I incorrectly assumed the female had at a later time told her father of a sexual assault and in turn the father sought out and murdered the man she'd named as the abuser..

As i said these were my initial "thoughts" PRIOR to my having followed the link to read the details of the situation.. upon my reading the actual account I could not have been more way off base with my initial, uninformed assumptions about the facts of this attack.. in learning how this occurred I now could not be any more certain of what my wholehearted vote would be...
Moo.. Give this precious daddy a medal!! He was every bit within his rights IMO...

Id incorrectly assumed it to be an older child.. who had at some point been sexually assaulted and then at a later date told dad of the assault.. in that scenario my thoughts would have been very different than what they are with the actual circumstance of this case..

This daddy walked in while the sexual assault was happening on his little, helpless 4 year old daughter!! I mean can one even imagine putting themselves in this mans shoes at that moment in time? Could anyone honestly say that if in those exact set of circumstances that they would have NOT done what this father did? Moo but id say the vast majority would react in this exact manner of immediately intervening as well as immediately reacting physically toward the perpatrator that with ones own eyes had just witnessed as he, the perp was sexually assaulting your innocent baby girl! ..i cannot imagine that i for a single moment would not have done the exact same..

This man was well within his rights.. this wasn't a case of a daughter merely "telling" daddy that John Doe assaulted her last night, last week, last month.. and from there a dad exacted revenge merely on the "word" of his daughter..those were the immediate assumptions id made prior to reading the article.. there is no question as to "if" an assault did or did not occur.. nor is there any question as to who it was that perpatrated the assault...IMO the evidence cannot get any clearer or more precise than exactly what we have here.. this father saw it all.. he beared witness to his little girl being sexually assaulted and by someone he KNEW.. THIS WAS NOT SOME STRANGER.. SOME STRANGE MONSTER WHO ENTERED HIS HOME AND DID THIS TO HIS DAUGHTER.. THIS IS A PERSON KNOWN TO HIM THAT WAS BY ALL APPEARANCES WELCOMED THERE FOR THE FESTIVE ACTIVITIES THAT WERE TAKING PLACE AT THE HOME, AT THE TIME OF THE ASSAULT!

I just cannot even begin to imagine what this man and more importantly his innocent daughter were subjected to by no fault of their own. .. and the daddy is actually remorseful in having inadvertently taken the perpatrators life from the blows to the head that the daddy inflicted upon his entering the room and seeing the assault.. Bless this daddy's heart...

Moo is you bet this man deserves a gold medal! Moo but things absolutely happen for a reason and IMO this not only saves this little innocent girl further being revictimized by our justice system(as sadly often happens in the process of attempting to have justice served against the perp) ..nor will she ever have to lay in bed in fear of will the monster enter her home AGAIN to once again attack her(as also sadly does happen regularly for victims) ..and IMO not only saving this young victim further heartache, but quite likely has saved other little girls from becoming victims of sexual assaults from this perpatrator that IMO would not only have one day been free to walk, roam, hunt on the streets where you and It's children are.. but most importantly the FACT IS THIS.. HAD THIS MONSTER NOT BEEN KILLED ..WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT HE WOULD ABSOLUTELY CONTINUE TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT INNOCENT YOUNG CHILDREN THAT CROSSED HIS PATH! ..IMO THAT'S FACT.. and now due to this father protecting his daughter he has ultimately eliminated the sexual abuse that would have occurred to many more daddy's daughters, just as it did to his.. jmo..

wow, i checked the results and so far, we are 100% for giving the man a medal.

I feel really bad for him because I am sure he will be dealing with some PTSD issues along with his remorse for what happened. I don't think he was wrong at all but no matter the circumstances, it can be quite traumatic for someone to take someone else's life, even if they had no choice, or no intent to kill.

I hope that he gets the support and help that he needs to deal with this. I hope his community and family can surround him with support and allow him privacy if he wishes.

My gut reaction is to give him a medal, make him a hero, give him a high 5 and a "hell yeah!!" but the reality and aftermath of this will be causing him issues for years to come. I hope not but I know how PTSD affects people and it is not pretty. My prayers to him and his family.

Technically, he's supposed to stop the act and call the police and an ambulance. A lot of cases don't fit temporary insanity, but I think this one should. JMO

BBM. That's just ridiculous! Any man who could walk in and see his baby being sexually assaulted and calmly say, "Here now, chap! Stop this at once!" and then quietly call the police, has no business being a dad, IMO.

BBM. That's just ridiculous! Any man who could walk in and see his baby being sexually assaulted and calmly say, "Here now, chap! Stop this at once!" and then quietly call the police, has no business being a dad, IMO.

I think that's why it would qualify for the temporary insanity defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back