CA CA - Bridgett ‘Bridget’ Lee Pendell-Williamson, 23, San Francisco, 1 Apr or 7 Jul 1997

carolina

Reaction score
Missing Since: April 7, 1997
Missing from: San Francisco, California
Classification: Endangered Adult
Date of Birth: June 12, 1973
Age at time of disappearance:23
Height/Weight: 5'5", 100-140lbs.
Hair/Eye Color: brown hair, brown eyes
Distinguishing characteristics:

• yellow rose tattoo upper thigh
  • light blue cat tattoo wearing a pearl necklace lower abdominal region
  • tribal tattoo right bicep
  • 1.5"- 2" long bilateral scars inner elbow region
Bridget's story makes me so sad. Her family has set up a fantastic website detailing their search efforts for her. Bridget is a beautiful girl who had a nursing career, that became a lost soul. I hope that someone can find her and return her to her caring family because she has been gone too long!

NCMA profile

Rino Kids

Yahoo matches

If you believe you have any information regarding this case that will be helpful in this investigation please contact:
Santa Cruz Sheriff's Department (831) 454-2520 OR
Santa Cruz Sheriff Coroner at (831) 454-3532

With love and HOPE, Lanie

Thanks for posting this Carolina, and thanks for the links WasBlind.

I just finished reading her story on their website.
I added Bridget to my site as well.
Thoughts and prayers to all.

Wish there was more information and coverage on this.

This is the first I have heard of her.

Thank you both so much.

These postings mean alot to the families who do not get much attention.

Thanks again,
fourboys

WHAT?!? unbelievable.. and only 29,, younger than her sister!! this is a perfect example of how a drug-addicted person can drag their loved ones down with them. she was probably heartbroken... after trying so hard to find her. it's unreal that she would become a heroin addict too, after what happened to bridget.

I am an old friend of Bridgets,and have often wondered what happened to her.
I last saw her and Sasha in Burlington Vermont in early 1996. Her heroin problem was
very evident, and I tried to reach out to her,being very concerned for her beautiful daughter (who was..i guess about 2 or 3 at that time)but she slipped away and I never heard from her again.
A mutual friend told me about the sight Jackie had for her,and I was heartbroken as I read about Bridgets life after we parted ways. I emailed her to see if there has been any recent information on Bridget, and then while searching for further information online, I ran across this post about her passing.
When I clicked one of the links,it didnt work. Was there ever anything published to confirm Peach (ie: Jackie) had died of a drug overdose. It seems unlikely,but I suppose anything is possible...
If anyone knows anything about the search for Bridget. Is it resolved?!
I pray that they have found her alive.

Happy Update!:woohoo:

I was looking for some pictures of bridget,and found one of her daughter.
I didnt know her last name,its not pendell or williamson, so i was very thankful that bridget had written sashas full name on the back!
one quick myspace search later,and I am in touch with bridgets daugther, who is now 16 and beautiful like her mother!

since jackie(peach)died, she said that she feels that nobody cares anymore and that nobody is really looking for her mother. The family has not been notified of Bridget being found dead or alive,and i feel in my gut that she is still out there,alive,and probably assuming that nobody cares and that her daughter is somehow better off without her because of her heroin addiction.
we are joining forces and continuing our search.

i feel so blessed to have found Sasha,and i am believing in miracles.please post bridgets links, and lets see if we can bring this sad story to a happy ending!!

i have now talked to sasha several times,and have learned that her aunt peach did die of an overdose. she was not a junkie,she worked with the state of new york to create programs for drug addicts to keep them clean and out of the judicial/corrections system. she had a boyfriend who was of very questionable character, and it is believed that he drugged her food. I was told that they could never find the proof they needed to prosecute or convict, so he roams free.
that poor kid has been through so much. i hope we can make progress finding out what happened to bridget!

Thanks so much for the update, Jeannine! I've been following Bridget's case for several years now. I pray that you and Sasha can make some progress in your search-keep us updated here.

Shawn

thanks for thoughts & prayers.

there was a comment left on the sf newspaper site that ran the homeless stories. I noticed the other day there was a coment. it said they had seen 'the crier' in stockton, that she isnt in san fran. he also said she hangs around st. marys mission.
I did not think much of it, at first, because i had my doubts that she was 'the crier' they described. however, there were dozens of people the identified her as being 'the crier' and the photo they showed of 'the crier' sleeping at a terminal looks very much like bridget. the comment was left last october 07, so it gives me renewed hope!!

i am calling the mission today, and see if i can get somewhere..wish me luck!

there was a comment left on the sf newspaper site that ran the homeless stories. I noticed the other day there was a coment. it said they had seen 'the crier' in stockton, that she isnt in san fran. he also said she hangs around st. marys mission.
I did not think much of it, at first, because i had my doubts that she was 'the crier' they described. however, there were dozens of people the identified her as being 'the crier' and the photo they showed of 'the crier' sleeping at a terminal looks very much like bridget. the comment was left last october 07, so it gives me renewed hope!!

Good luck, and please keep us posted !! I am so happy you've connected with Sasha, and I'm sure it has been such a blessing for her. If there's anything I can do, let me know. My prayers are with you both, and of course, with Bridget. I would love to see a happy reunion in this case !!

:blowkiss:

Jeannine....there is somthing about Bridget that grabs me. I don't know what it is about her and her sad case other than, in another time I could have followed her same path. I took another, thankfully, but always think about how easy it would have been to go the other way.

I recently started a blog, Mothers are Vanishing, and spotlighted Bridget's case in an entry. If you would like to read it please use the link in my siggy.

I will check here often for any updates you many have about Bridget or her daughter. Please let her know that there are many people out here who really do care about the missing and what happens to them. I would love to hear of a happy resolution for her daughter's sake.

Jeannine_Vermont:

Have you thought about possibly contacting college social work/volunteer organizations of the local colleges? They may even have an alumni chapter- and during internships/volunteer work, they may have come in contact with her at the missions or outreach programs. I know it's far fetched, and I am not sure if there are any confidentiality issues associated with it, but someone may remember something that could be a clue in finding her.

What a tragic story. Considering Bridget's drug use and history I doubt the police are doing much to try and find her - she is just another junkie prostitue in their eyes which of course is not the case - she is a person, a daughter, sister, mother who is missing and needs to be found and helped.

Bridget's story hits home with me. My fiance is a recovering heroin addict. He used intravenously for over ten years all while getting his Masters in Philosophy and maintaining a 4.0 gpa. He is a wonderful, kind person and he was written off so many times as just another druggie by his professors, parents, peers, etc. Even kind, intelligent, even vital members of society can be afflicted with drug addiction. I would hate to think that if he would have gone missing during his drug days that the LE would write him off simply because of his drug history. He got on a methadone treatment program and has been clean for five years now.

I hope Bridget is still out there somewhere and has gotten help. Jeannine - are LE investigating her sisters death? Surely they think it is suspicious given her occupation and being a none user.

I'm so sorry to hear about Bridget's sister. I hope that the truth comes out sooner than later...and when I say later, I mean before the BF kills someone else. I know he wasn't charged in her death but I find it hard to believe that after all she's been through that she would uintentionally poison herself. IMHO.

That aside, I live in the Bay Area and work in the financial district in San Francisco on California Street. Everyday I take the ferry in to work and walk to my office and while walking, I look at every female homeless person I see just to see if they might be Bridget. Honestly, because of what heroin does to a person, I know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack because obviously she is not going to look the same way she use to. I just wanted you and Sasha to know that my eyes are open.

Hello and thank you to everyone who has responded and has shown concern & intrest in Bridgets case. I have also gotten a couple of people on myspace who responded to her myspace page. I have forwarded everything I have gotten so far to Sasha & her grandmother,and so far we have not had any luck.

Jeanine, thank you for your update. Although it isn't what we all want to hear, please know that there are many out here who keep Bridgett and her familiy in our prayers. I hope that her daughter and her family find some kind of comfort and support in knowing that.

If there is ever anything anyone can do to help with Bridgett's case or lend a hand of support to her family, please just ask.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back