**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

We are going to give this a shot - but please keep in mind that this thread could be shut down at any moment.

This thread is for discussion of the video and comparison of different aspects of the video. Still shots can be compared here - but you have to use GOOD sense. Remember our threads are accessible to the underaged.

If there is NO SCIENTIFIC value to the photos they will be removed. And photos of private areas may NOT be posted here. All of this is at MOD/ADMIN/MGMT DISCRETION.

Please post accordingly,

Salem

I have not seen the video/I just can't

can someone isolate a shot or even describe by breed/color the poor dog that was used/abused and post it

THIS PICTURE IS A LITTLE BIT GRAPHIC

554068cap20120613a768185346.jpg

I have not seen the video/I just can't

can someone isolate a shot or even describe by breed/color the poor dog that was used/abused and post it

SWL posted a shot just now that is the clearest still I've seen. My impression from watching the vid was that this is a barely weaned puppy based on its size and movements -- some of which I perceived as "kneading". I have no idea about the breed, or even if there is one. Imo, most likely to just be a mixed breed since I can't see lm paying a lot of money for a purebred puppy for any purpose, much less for this one.

I did find a possible connection to the puppy on Twitter, and it seems it was female approx. 7-8 months old and adopted, however I'm afraid I cannot repost the link ... (protection of the person's identity)

Hopefully this person will come forward about giving the puppy to LRM.

I did find a possible connection to the puppy on Twitter, and it seems it was female approx. 7-8 months old and adopted, however I'm afraid I cannot repost the link ... (protection of the person's identity)

Hopefully this person will come forward about giving the puppy to LRM.

Did you mean 7-8 Weeks old? The puppy in the video/pic sure doesn't look any older than that.

Attachments

• woundtimestamp.jpg
    woundtimestamp.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 519
I have not looked at the video repeatedly...only once. So definitely not able to answer some of the questions on here with anything but a one time view. I do recall the disjointedness of segments. I think I was so overwhelmed with disgust the variances of things like pubic hair and stab wounds or bloodiness didn't stand out. Still we know he edited this video. I am not sure if LM had a checklist of all the horrors he would conduct or if he winged it spontaneously. Once he was working on the editing he may have sequenced some things in a manner that suited him and his message of unbridled gore...rather then being concerned about being accurate with time sequencing.

I have not looked at the video repeatedly...only once. So definitely not able to answer some of the questions on here with anything but a one time view. I do recall the disjointedness of segments. I think I was so overwhelmed with disgust the variances of things like pubic hair and stab wounds or bloodiness didn't stand out. Still we know he edited this video. I am not sure if LM had a checklist of all the horrors he would conduct or if he winged it spontaneously. Once he was working on the editing he may have sequenced some things in a manner that suited him and his message of unbridled gore...rather then being concerned about being accurate with time sequencing.

I agree... I just wonder why he photoshopped out the wounds in a few segments and not others. It is evident (IMO) in a few sections... in other words; he is holding the camera and recording from the top (or bottom) of the body to the other end & back again in one fluid motion without stopping & starting.

Just another strange behaviour from the mind of a whacko that we will probably never understand.

I think the puppy looks like a bearded collie puppy. Here is a picture:

Attachments

• bearded_collie_pups.jpg
    bearded_collie_pups.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 301
Rather than retyping my other post from the general thread here is the link:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

In summary; I found the editing of the video a bit odd. You'll notice by the time stamps I've indicated on the attached image that some of the wounds disappear & reappear at unusual times.

I am glad you posted this as well. I noticed that there were just a few stab wounds before the film was cut and you first see LM with the ice pick. JL had been tied up, but then the film is cut and you see LM move to the left side of the bed with the ice pick. At first, I thought this was when the stabbing first started, but it isn't. Something had already happened when we first see LM use the ice pick. God, this is so hard to right and think about. What a horrible, horrible crime.

This crime makes me literally sick, however two points;
I didn't watch the video but saw the still of the body parts in the bath and noticed lots of cuts on the victim's thigh.
The puppy looks like a Border Collie to me, I have always had these pups. I do hope that he/she is alright

Nice collage albeit morbid...but let's face it, can't really talk or see much about this case without that smacking one in the face! Its pretty clear that LM's penchant for plastering his photos all over the net certainly connect him to his own apt/furnishings. Those comparisons are a no brainer IMO. However, the hand grab pics from the video are just too blurred IMO to be as equally compelling of some of the other comparisons. The most notable detail I see is the ring on the third finger. Hopefully LE has a high resolution version.

Here are the left hand comparison shots I made...

(as required photo and video credit to be given to Lucca Rocco Magnotta... cough, cough)

Killvid vein comparison with a regular LRM photo.

Attachments

• leftkill.jpg
    leftkill.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,380
  • handfacebk.jpg
    handfacebk.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 223
  • handfromfb.jpg
    handfromfb.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 199
  • lefthandused.jpg
    lefthandused.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 249
I skimmed through the video a few weeks ago, maybe seeing 10 seconds worth of it, but now I can't find the video online anywhere. Any suggestions?

Yeah similarities there. Just gotta say those silver pants scream prostitute! JMO.

I grabbed some pretty clear right hand killvid shots but have not found a clear right hand regular photo for comparison.

I'm posting these in case someone else happens to stumble across one that can be used.

(again video credit to LRM as mentioned above)

Attachments

• hand6.jpg
    hand6.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 149
  • righthand1.jpg
    righthand1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 180
  • righthand7.jpg
    righthand7.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 156
I skimmed through the video a few weeks ago, maybe seeing 10 seconds worth of it, but now I can't find the video online anywhere. Any suggestions?

I'm guessing you tried Google for 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick or Ice Pick?

FootballMom...are you able to find a purple hoodie that matches that color in his other pics? I don't recall thinking he was in purple in the video, it was pretty dimly lit and hard to make out a definitive color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail