CA CA - Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris - Summer/Fall 1979

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The last couple of days, the Investigation Discovery (ID) Channel has been running a promo for a new series called Evil I, which profiles various serial murderers.

This friday (22-Jun-2012), they will be running Southland Stalkers, about serial murderers Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris.

2a.jpg
3a.jpg

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/evil-i/episodes/episode-guide-03.html

Bittaker and Norris were convicted of five murders of teenaged girls.

4c.jpg
5a.jpg
6a.jpg
6b.jpg
7a.jpg

L to R, Lucinda Schaefer (16), Andrea Hall (18), Leah Lamp (13), Jackie Gilliam (15), and Lynette Ledford (16)

The bodies of Schaefer and Hall have never been found.

I've seen letters Bittaker sends to people who write him. He is unrepentant. The monster calls himself "Pliers" as a joke. It's not a very funny one.

Lawrence Bittaker was found dead at San Quentin on Friday.
He was 79 years old. The cause of death has not been announced.

Roy Norris is eligible for parole this year, from what I've read. He pleaded guilty and got 45 years to life.

‘Tool Box Killer’ Who Kidnapped, Raped and Murdered 5 SoCal Teens Has Died at San Quentin

He was sentenced to death on March 22, 1981, and admitted to California’s death row eight days later, according to officials.

Sentenced to death in 1981 and died of other causes in 2019... Death sentence doesn't mean much in many states - just sayin'

Hey Guys, I'm investigating the Bittaker/Norris case and there is a victim that Im trying to find out who exactly she was and see if theres any missing persons report for her. I have limited information but this is what I have -- walking home from work right near Knotts berry farm -- she was wearing some type of uniform could have been a nurse, a waitress, or a medical assistant secretary, she was late teens to early 20's looking. That is all I have on her, and just wondering if anyone out there might know of a missing case or anything at all that could possibly match her

I bought a Mavic Air 2 drone last week, and took it up into the San Gabriel Mountans on Sunday morning.

This is the approximate location of Lucinda Schaffer's remains.

I botched the filming of the location of Andrea Hall's remains. I'll have to go back up there at some point to film that area.

While the victims very much deserve to be remembered and mourned, these two sick, disgusting individuals deserve to be forgotten forever. May they burn and burn and burn. And that won't be enough to absolve them of their atrocious crimes. My opinion and I stand behind it.

Ive heard the actual audio tape, without a doubt if youre anti death penalty, it would change youre mind no matter how strong you stand against it

2 of the most vile criminals that ever lived,

Glad they're dead, wish the families got the justice they deserved, but they were denied that by a damn moratorium.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back